R.I. bill would impose fines and double the taxes of those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

R.I. bill would impose fines and double the taxes of those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Unread post by dirtybenny »

"PROVIDENCE — Rhode Islanders who don’t get the COVID-19 vaccine would face $50 monthly fines and have to pay twice what they’d otherwise owe in personal income taxes, under a state Senate bill.

Senator Samuel W. Bell, a progressive Providence Democrat, proposed the legislation, which has drawn sharp and, in some cases, vulgar criticism on Twitter. And it has prompted Senator Jessica de la Cruz, a North Smithfield Republican, to organize an email campaign opposing the measure.

“The reason I introduced the bill is we have a crisis with the pandemic,” Bell said Wednesday. “Thousands of Rhode Islander have died. I’ve had really painful calls from constituents who can’t go to the store because they’re immuno-compromised, who have lost loved ones to this pandemic, who are really ill and not fully recovered, suffering long-term effects.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/04/20/ ... 9-vaccine/

The more desperate the parasite is to inject us, the more resolute we will be to refuse.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: R.I. bill would impose fines and double the taxes of those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Unread post by fakeologist »

They're months behind in the failed fine narrative that started in Europe. It will go nowhere.
dirtybenny

Re: R.I. bill would impose fines and double the taxes of those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Probably so. I am more interested in the persistent continued desperation to push the injection on the masses. The constant marketing of fear by the narrative in order to achieve their goal of injecting as many as possible.

Why do they want so many injected? I do not know. The more visible reasons presented, such as culling or eugenics, I do not embrace.

As always, when the parasite is coercing a behaviour, it is prudent to do the exact opposite.