Qortal

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Raging Bull

Qortal

Unread post by Raging Bull »

Hi everyone

I'm new around these parts & somehow managed to stumble onto the Fakeologist show on 26/7 04 22.

I spoke about Qortal & want to use this thread to explain/promote what I truly believe is an amazing platform that if well understood & implemented could be a real positive game changer for humanity.
A truly decentralized Internet 3.0, where you are completely anonymous from the get go.
It's 4am here in Blighty so I'll leave a link for the Qortal website for now & come back tomorrow to answer any queries etc.
Not sure if there is a cryptocurrency thread already out there so forgive me if this topic is in the wrong place.

https://qortal.org/
napoleon

Re: Qortal

Unread post by napoleon »

so you finished talking to ab ,then joined the forum to make this post ,thats commitment to a cause ,welacome to fakeologist

oh your stardate is wrong ,im taking back your nerd card
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Qortal

Unread post by fakeologist »

napoleon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:31 am so you finished talking to ab ,then joined the forum to make this post ,thats commitment to a cause ,welacome to fakeologist

oh your stardate is wrong ,im taking back your nerd card
Yes it's good to have a new user that was able to slide into the discord (fake11.com/discord), chat, and then get on the forums to chat.

There is hope that it's an easy thing to participate!