The only enemy is you.....

dirtybenny

The only enemy is you.....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

How anyone can believe in sovereign countries, patriotism, flags, etc is confounding at this point. They are ALL on the same team CHYna, Russia, Ukraine, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, etc, etc......and their only common enemy .....manKIND.

Russia to discuss lunar base with China
by Joel Gehrke | April 29, 2022

(washingtonexaminer.com) - Russia and China plan to have a “detailed dialogue” about how to proceed with the construction of a base on the moon, according to the Kremlin’s space agency chief, in a potential move away from the space cooperation between the United States and Russia in recent decades.

"Before the end of May, I plan to hold detailed dialogue with our Chinese colleagues on our cooperation in this direction,” Roscosmos chief executive Dmitry Rogozin told state media.

An expansion of space cooperation between Moscow and Beijing would underscore their alignment against the U.S.-led alliance network in recent years. Russian cosmonauts and American astronauts have worked side-by-side on the International Space Station since the earliest years of the post-Cold War era, but that cosmic symbol of geopolitical peace is aging fast, and the war in Ukraine could doom an extension of such projects in the years to come...

A crew of U.S. and European astronauts arrived this week at the space station, as a pair of Russian cosmonauts conducted a spacewalk to begin the use of a robotic arm furnished by the European Space Agency. They took the spacewalk, which lasted 7 hours and 42 minutes, as an opportunity to display the Soviet-era “Victory Banner” that first flew in Berlin at the end of the Second World War.

"Cosmonaut Oleg Artemyev voiced an idea several days ago to spread the Victory Banner in the open space and wrote about it to the Roscosmos press office," Roscosmos spokesman Dmitry Strugovets said Friday. "His initiative was supported at all levels. No one remained indifferent.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... with-china

rachel

Re: The only enemy is you.....

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:21 pm A crew of U.S. and European astronauts arrived this week at the space station, as a pair of Russian cosmonauts conducted a spacewalk to begin the use of a robotic arm furnished by the European Space Agency. They took the spacewalk, which lasted 7 hours and 42 minutes, as an opportunity to display the Soviet-era “Victory Banner” that first flew in Berlin at the end of the Second World War.

I wondered what the numbers on that 7 hours and 42 minutes...

In hour notation it = 7.7 hours
In minute notation = 420 mins and 42 mins, so a hidden 66
Adding the 420 + 42 = 462 mins reducing down to a 3
462 mins in seconds = 27,720, a hidden 99 reducing down to 9
heretical1

Unread post by heretical1 »

Lol great reminder that we've been running on mind-control for the longest while, thanks. A good 'space' story is all you need to bring you back to earth, with some levity.
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

Not that I believe in any space travel, but THIS i am very much agree on:
dirtybenny wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:21 pm How anyone can believe in sovereign countries, patriotism, flags, etc is confounding at this point. They are ALL on the same team CHYna, Russia, Ukraine, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, etc, etc......and their only common enemy .....manKIND.
We hear about the New World Order all the time, but I believe this "Order" has been around for at least the last 10-15.000 years already and have been controlling everything...
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=