The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by dirtybenny »

rachel wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:05 pm Interestingly, this just came up on my feed.

People jumping all over it in the comments, interesting.

I submit that these videos were purposely generated by the AI to re-affirm the idea that what we see in the skies are physical planes that are spraying physical chemicals on us.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny: If what is shown in the films actually existed in the skies, then we must entertain the concept of coalescing demonic energy manifesting, perhaps as a result of a magick ritual.
You've raised quite a few fascinating points in that post @dirtybenny, starting with the above, you'll know I bang on about the Bible a fair bit, I might come across as a religious nut, but it's not really that. I love 'logic problems', did you ever do those puzzle book grids where you have usually six clues and using logic deduction you can solve the puzzle as much by who it is not as by who it is. That is what you can do with the Bible, and I can kind of see where the term 'Holographic Universe' comes from.

So, if I believe what I deduce, then the fallen angels are with us in this realm, but they have no physical body in their truest form, they are 'beings of light' and light is invisible - we don't see light, we see the way light acts on physical objects. The angels themselves don't appear to like inhabiting their purest form. This is the section in the Bible.

Mark 5:1-13 - Demons Cast into Pigs
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
That is such an interesting set of verses, I'd never looked at it in this way. I was going to go through it point by point, but the more I look at it the more the alternative means for words need study free from replying to this post. Suffice to say, it is the Legion that was speaking as one voice and they didn't want to be cast out of the man into the air, instead they asked to be cast into the pigs, then straight away ran into the water and drowned. Conclusion, they wanted to use the pigs to get to the water, they'd rather be in the water and not in the air.

The Air has two meanings in Greek, Ether and Aer, Lucifer is the 'GOD OF THE AER' (air, below the ether unto the ground), not of the ETHER (the upper regions of air beyond the clouds). Do you see where I'm going with this?

dirtybenny: If it is Holly wood film...why is it so unrealistic? It had to be purposeful or more likely, competing light energies were at work against the dark occultists, stifling their abilities to do it more realistically.
The water is not air, I believe fallen angels are in the same boat as fallen man, it's not a given they are all still on the side of Lucifer. From that verse, it might suggest there are at least 2000 of them wanting to be redeemed by God as they rejected being in the domain of the air. Also, they sensed Jesus, met him on the shore and worshiped him, compare this to Adam and Eve who ran and hid from the Lord after they had eaten the apple and transferred their dominion to satan.

Superman is a portrayal of Lucifer, I'm pretty sure of that. Lucifer and satan is the same entity, satan just meaning the accuser of the brethren.

Ghost planes, Superman, Lucifer?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Have you watched any of Mick's stuff - RebelWithoutaPause

He does do some interesting videos, though I'm not fussed with the 3D software stuff, it proves very little as it is only looking for colour difference. I do however find the footage he films fascinating.
dirtybenny

Mark 5:1-13 - Demons Cast into Pigs
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. \
I posted this in another thread on demonology..not sure if you saw it. I was replying to @Skhate and Destroy I find it interesting that you can bind a demon with a ring of light by saying Lux Corona outloud, yet not with chains. The term of "binding" is used in the bible quote as well as the exorcism.

bind verb
transitive verb

1a: to make secure by tying
b: to confine, restrain, or restrict as if with bonds
c: to put under an obligation
d: to constrain with legal authority
The court's decision binds them to pay the fine.
2a: to wrap around with something so as to enclose or cover
b: BANDAGE
3: to fasten round about
4: to tie together
5a: to cause to stick together
b: to take up and hold (as by chemical forces) : combine with
6: CONSTIPATE
7: to make a firm commitment for
8: to protect, strengthen, or decorate by a band or binding
9: to apply the parts of the cover to (a book)
10: to set at work as an apprentice : INDENTURE
11: to cause to have an emotional attachment
12: to fasten together
intransitive verb

1a: to form a cohesive mass
b: to combine or be taken up especially by chemical action
2: to hamper free movement or natural action
3: to become hindered from free operation
4: to exert a restraining or compelling effect
bind noun
Definition of bind (Entry 2 of 2)
1a: something that binds
b: the act of binding : the state of being bound
c: a place where binding occurs
2music : TIE sense 3
3: a position or situation in which one is hampered, constrained, or prevented from free movement or action
got a bind on his opponent
in a bind
: in trouble

Which harkens back to my question of what actually is this CORONA virus all about? I suspect it is about demons being unleashed within the realm. We are given all of this exoteric nonsense of the WEF, Agenda 21, etc, while the true esoteric meaning is something completely different.

This is my previous post replying to Skhate

"From my current research on demons, which has nearly replaced my interest in transgenderism, the thing they hate most is Psalm 23. Mind you, I left catholicism as a teenager, moving to atheism and was spurned by my family for doing so. So for me to learn alot of this is jarring. I have also learned that actively saying outloud LUX CORONA binds a demon. " The sound of these two words means To be bound in a ring of light. The light of the golden ratio binds this evil and rubs it out. Gone forever. On the other hand the saying also protects oneself and others ,removing evil from them."

This knowledge gives new meaning to what corona virus might REALLY mean to them.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I personally remain suspicious of the "god" concept, and thinking more that we are existing in a lucid dream or simulation. Men and women are active powerful creators, perhaps we are all co-creating this experience as we create our dreams each night.

But this is where my research has led me, so I am sharing it with you.
dirtybenny

rachel wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:43 pm Have you watched any of Mick's stuff - RebelWithoutaPause

He does do some interesting videos, though I'm not fussed with the 3D software stuff, it proves very little as it is only looking for colour difference. I do however find the footage he films fascinating.
Yes, Rachel, I have seen his material. Good stuff. Thank you for sharing them here.

If my model of this place we exist is correct, I am going to continue to test my power and will to purge them. I have not been successful at shopping centers. I saw one at Home Depot and tried to banish it unsuccesfully. I was succesful at a local flea market at which there was very good cheer and warm interpersonal interactions.

I have been successful with banishing them over my land, which I have claimed as hallowed ground.
dirtybenny

I remain successful at making these apparitions disappear in the skies over my land. My girlfriend and I repeated "lux corona, you have no power here, I banish you from here." We literally watched them disappear into nothingness. It was more striking and rapid with someone else's presence and intention focused.
dirtybenny

dirtybenny

Emily Moyer and The Orgone Donor on Frequency and Chemtrails

I have previously written about my personal experience dissipating ghost planes and chemtrails on my land. My model for what I observe in the sky echoes the discussion here. Start at 14 minutes in.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

I see chemtrails as a conspiracy cover for what is going on for real.

observations we all can make (Ab, just look outside of your chemtrail plane) :

The lines in the sky are real
The lines in the sky do appear in patterns, creating a "grid"

In my view, (((they))) needed to come up with a fake conspiracy to cover another conspiracy.

Those lines in the skies are made by planes, very high flying planes. Those planes are not there "to poison us", because that wouldn't work (1), I made a calculation once with Botulin toxins, the very most toxic substance on Earth and it is impossible to poison people like that (it gets dispersed, hence why spraying planes (either fire fighting or pesticide spreading) fly as LOW as possible.

What makes much more sense is that those lines in the sky we see are the so-called "satellites" that do not exist (cause we can't go into Space), but the data of them absolutely exists (Google Earth is just a tiny fraction of all "satellite" data acquired).

So as I see it, to cover their tracks, they invented an Alex Jones "they are going to kill us" psyop to
A) cover for the real purpose of those planes
B) create another hyped up fatalistic conspiracy to keep people A. Frade, very A. Frade (for the unaware; the alleged name of the vicsim under the bus at Westminster "attack")

Have you come across anyone else suggesting this agenda behind "chem"trails, from others?

It cannot be I am the only one who came with this idea, years ago, and nobody else has suggested this, it is not rocket science, HA!
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

I see chemtrails in the skies where I live in the Northeast United States. Planes spraying day and night. The question is why are the perps doing this? I think it could have multiple purposes. To poison the air. Why not, right? The powers that be poison everything else, so why would the air be off limits for toxins? Another purpose being weather manipulation. It started in Vietnam with cloud seeding (not a conspiracy) and even agent orange that is a nerve gas poisoning.

Dirty Benny brings up demons with this aerosol spraying. I can see the demons manifesting from these toxins. It gives them a breeding ground or arena to be able to better come in and do their work in this physical realm.

A good movie that Dave J hipped me to and one of the best movies I've seen in a while, is Jacob's Ladder with Tim Robbins that you can watch free on Putlocker https://putlocker.ma/watch-movie/jacobs ... vie-online

The movie is about American Soldiers in Vietnam being experimented on with a Psychotropic drug called BZ and it parallels Agent Orange Spraying, especially the scene in the beginning of the movie where the soldiers start to become demonically possessed with what they think is a Vietcong ambush but it turns out it could be an attack from the American Air Force on it's own solders from the air https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s ... 1990_film)

The film parallels with Agent Orange poisoning that American Soldiers were sprayed with from the American Air Force, I think is by design to reveal poisoning from the skies and Agent Orange is a neurotoxin. The BZ drug in Jacob's Ladder is supposed to be Agent Orange.

If you check out Jerry Marzinksy's work on paranoid schizophrenics https://www.youtube.com/@engineeringmentalsanity-je774 , https://odysee.com/@jerrymarzinsky:6 , https://www.bitchute.com/profile/Uc2xyn05oZsm/.

The people Jerry had to deal with experimented with Ouija Boards and got demonically possessed but a lot of the patients took hallucinogenic drugs like meth and then ended up hearing these demonic voices. Jerry speculates that these drugs open portals to demons or give CONsent to demons to invade one's mind or thought space.

There is definitely a link between demons and Psychotropic drugs.

I feel the metaphysical narrative in Jacob's Ladder was putting forth the idea that aerosol spraying has something to do with dark entities.

These chemtrails are made of some toxin that harms humans whether physically or spiritually.