Sacred Medicine - Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer research

rachel

Sacred Medicine - Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer research

Unread post by rachel »

Posting this 4 part video here as I know a few people feel mainstream medicine has got it all wrong. Interesting theory from Hamer who died in 2017.
Today Richard speaks to alternative health advocates Danielle and Lloyd Bryant who have been running their small business selling alternative health products for over 15 years and over that time period have researched many different products and practices aimed at promoting good health. Early in 2019 they discovered the work of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer (1935-2017), and were so impressed by his findings about what cancer and ‘disease’ really are, they set about learning everything they could about his work. Dr Hamer was a medical doctor who was in charge of cancer patients in the 1970’s and 1980’s. In 1978 when he was 43 his 19 year old son was shot and killed. Shortly after his son died, Dr Hamer was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Hamer was a healthy man who had not suffered health issues previously, and wondered whether his cancer could have been caused by the psychological conflict shock that he endured following his sons death. He set about using his own cancer patients to conduct research and find out the answer to this question. He discovered that ALL cancers and many other so called ‘disease’ are caused or triggered in the psyche. The role of the brain and the psyche is the most important element in understanding so called ‘disease’. Danielle remarked, “How on Earth have we not come across this work before now”, and “finding out about Dr Hamer’s work has more or less taken over our lives”.

rachel

Re: Sacred Medicine - Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer research

Unread post by rachel »

I've just queued up near the end of part 3, interesting section about the theory that states people should increase protein intake to help them through "a cancer". Particularly relevant with the green agenda specifically aiming to destroy meat production.
rachel

Re: Sacred Medicine - Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer research

Unread post by rachel »

I always find it interesting when within a week of me posting a video up on a forum like this, it gets taken down when it was quite happily up for over two years. I feel honoured to have the ear of the criminal satanists.

If anyone would like to watch the taken down video, you can go to Richard Hall's site and watch it directly from there. The timestamp I highlighted was at 31.48 min.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=3&gen=99