My tale of turpentine.

dirtybenny

My tale of turpentine.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I hope this helps someone.

I have been listening to Jennifer Daniels for a long time, maybe 10-12 years. She has been booted from the allopathic medical system for thinking outside of the box, and was put on a terrorist watchlist. As with any of these speakers, I do not agree with everything they espouse, but I am always eager to listen. I had heard her stories of using turpentine to cure herself and kept it in the back of my mind.

Fast forward to around 2015 or so.... I was going to work out at the gym and took an android tablet with me to watch vids while on the stairmaster.
I threw my gym bag in my car and by accident sat on my tablet, causing the screen to crack in 6-8 places. I taped it over with clear tape and thought nothing more of it.

A few days later, I ended up with a giant red spot on the back of my thigh with pain and swelling. No target, but a 12 inch round red mark on my skin with induration. I am 62, don't have medical insurance and stay away from doctors and dentists. To be very clear, I have never had a tick bite or had a tick on me ever to this day. I work alot outside, but always wear long sleeves.

A few weeks later, I started developing a severe facial palsy. I look like i had a stroke. Couldn't move half of my mouth, drooling, had to tape my eyelid shut. My family was threatening to disown me if I didn't start taking antibiotics. I have physicians in my family who all thought I had Lyme disease. I don't believe in Lyme disease as they never isolate an organism and rely on blood tests. I investigated it hardcore back then, but I have forgotten most of the details. I was beyond desperate. I could not go to work, couldn't drive or go out in public. I decided to order Diamond G turpentine and take the plunge. My family thought I was trying to kill myself, as I was actually trying to save myself. Spent tons of time on forums looking for cures for Bell's palsy, and Lyme disease. Many had resolution of symptoms with turpentine. I followed Daniels protocol with 3 sugar cubes, starting with a half teaspoon of Diamond G turpentine, and in 2 days went up to 1 teaspoon on the 3 sugar cubes, followed by a glass of water. Within a week, I was completely cured of the facial palsy. I have no idea how it works or what it did, but that is my personal story.

Several months later, I developed severe migratory arthropathies and shooting pains in all parts of my body. It was as if I was getting jolted in various body parts round the clock. It would happen suddenly and spontaneously, as if I was being punched or jolted with electricity. Could not sleep due to the pain. Needed a cane to get to the toilet. Could not drive and could barely walk. Just laying in bed in pain. Started the turpentine again for several weeks and completely recovered.

It has recurred once or twice since then to a less severe degree, and now I know to get on the turpentine early. I have had no episode at all in the last 3 years.

I did not ingest Home Depot turpentine, but only Diamond G (masonic?). I don't know. I have used the Home Depot turpentine on my skin as mosquito repellant.

When I first cracked the android tablet, I looked up what chemicals were in it as I thought I had a chemical burn from it. I couldn't find anything of significance. When this whole covid nonsense started, I started wondering whether there was graphene oxide in touch screens. Was I in fact, vaccinated by my cracked android tablet? There's alot written about graphene and touchscreens. Who knows what to believe? I personally believe that something got into my body from that tablet. Whether it is still in my body but dormant, I do not know. I can tell you that turpentine is the most powerful healing agent I have yet to encounter. I have gallons of it on premises. I don't know how it works but it has cured me of multiple maladies.

Placebo? Maybe.
I am more than comfortable with placebo ameliorating my ailments.

I am just sharing my story. I hope it helps someone.

@Tunax @Skhate and Destroy
Attachments
broken-tablet-screen.jpg
turpentine 16 Oz.JPG
Helena

Re: My tale of turpentine.

Unread post by Helena »

That sounds horrific. Sorry to hear that happened dirtybenny but glad you managed to find alternative ways to help yourself.

I don’t know if more information has been released since you did your research but here’s a list of the toxins: https://www.e-cycle.com/cell-phone-toxi ... improperly
Skhate and Destroy

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

I just noticed this, thanks for sharing! I am ordering some. I think it will help with what I believe is a parasite issue. I will post my results after trying it out. Have a great day Benny!✌
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Turpentine is indeed an interesting product - a dissolvant...
-
One of the most common flaws of modern diets is an overconsumpion of sugars and industrial food, which influences our gut in often negative ways as is the case for Candida overgrowth which is what Dr Daniels protocol first and formost targets.
-
Turpentine and kerosene have been used by many natural practionners of health and in addition to Dr Daniels, i find Bill Thompson's turpentine protocol interesting as well.
-
In essence, when you take turpentine, you attack parts of the guts biome which results in a reaction of expulsion. This is why Dr Daniels insists on frequent stools before taking Turpentine, and why Bill Thompson prefer to ingest turpentine together with Castor oil.
-
Dr. Jennifer Daniels : The Candida Cleaner
https://www.curezone.org/upload/PDF/The ... aniels.pdf

Bill Thompson : Turpentine Anti Candida protocol
http://cancerprogram.weebly.com/uploads ... otocol.pdf

Walter Last : Turpentine Therapy
http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/TURPEN ... 20COMPLETE

Walter Last : Kerosene (and turpentine) - a universal Healer
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/healt ... -healer-1/

Earth Clinic : Turpentine Health Benefits
https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/tu ... osene.html
-
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

dirtybenny wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:30 pm I hope this helps someone.

I have been listening to Jennifer Daniels for a long time, maybe 10-12 years. She has been booted from the allopathic medical system for thinking outside of the box, and was put on a terrorist watchlist. As with any of these speakers, I do not agree with everything they espouse, but I am always eager to listen. I had heard her stories of using turpentine to cure herself and kept it in the back of my mind.

Fast forward to around 2015 or so.... I was going to work out at the gym and took an android tablet with me to watch vids while on the stairmaster.
I threw my gym bag in my car and by accident sat on my tablet, causing the screen to crack in 6-8 places. I taped it over with clear tape and thought nothing more of it.

A few days later, I ended up with a giant red spot on the back of my thigh with pain and swelling. No target, but a 12 inch round red mark on my skin with induration. I am 62, don't have medical insurance and stay away from doctors and dentists. To be very clear, I have never had a tick bite or had a tick on me ever to this day. I work alot outside, but always wear long sleeves.

A few weeks later, I started developing a severe facial palsy. I look like i had a stroke. Couldn't move half of my mouth, drooling, had to tape my eyelid shut. My family was threatening to disown me if I didn't start taking antibiotics. I have physicians in my family who all thought I had Lyme disease. I don't believe in Lyme disease as they never isolate an organism and rely on blood tests. I investigated it hardcore back then, but I have forgotten most of the details. I was beyond desperate. I could not go to work, couldn't drive or go out in public. I decided to order Diamond G turpentine and take the plunge. My family thought I was trying to kill myself, as I was actually trying to save myself. Spent tons of time on forums looking for cures for Bell's palsy, and Lyme disease. Many had resolution of symptoms with turpentine. I followed Daniels protocol with 3 sugar cubes, starting with a half teaspoon of Diamond G turpentine, and in 2 days went up to 1 teaspoon on the 3 sugar cubes, followed by a glass of water. Within a week, I was completely cured of the facial palsy. I have no idea how it works or what it did, but that is my personal story.

Several months later, I developed severe migratory arthropathies and shooting pains in all parts of my body. It was as if I was getting jolted in various body parts round the clock. It would happen suddenly and spontaneously, as if I was being punched or jolted with electricity. Could not sleep due to the pain. Needed a cane to get to the toilet. Could not drive and could barely walk. Just laying in bed in pain. Started the turpentine again for several weeks and completely recovered.

It has recurred once or twice since then to a less severe degree, and now I know to get on the turpentine early. I have had no episode at all in the last 3 years.

I did not ingest Home Depot turpentine, but only Diamond G (masonic?). I don't know. I have used the Home Depot turpentine on my skin as mosquito repellant.

When I first cracked the android tablet, I looked up what chemicals were in it as I thought I had a chemical burn from it. I couldn't find anything of significance. When this whole covid nonsense started, I started wondering whether there was graphene oxide in touch screens. Was I in fact, vaccinated by my cracked android tablet? There's alot written about graphene and touchscreens. Who knows what to believe? I personally believe that something got into my body from that tablet. Whether it is still in my body but dormant, I do not know. I can tell you that turpentine is the most powerful healing agent I have yet to encounter. I have gallons of it on premises. I don't know how it works but it has cured me of multiple maladies.

Placebo? Maybe.
I am more than comfortable with placebo ameliorating my ailments.

I am just sharing my story. I hope it helps someone.

@Tunax @Skhate and Destroy
@dirtybenny

Thanks for sharing your story. I got a bottle of Turpentine. If I get an illness, I'm going to give the Turpentine remedy a try.
Attachments
Turpentine.jpg
dirtybenny

I wish you all the best in your journey

@Grand Illusion
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

Thanks for a very interesting post dirtybenny!
It seems to be confirmed also here:
https://www.mrt.com/news/article/Kerose ... 490340.php

Sheers!
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
dirtybenny

Reddit post on the turpentine protocol.

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
anounceofsaltperday

Unread post by anounceofsaltperday »

Thanks dirtybenny... an excellent testimonial.