ANGEL PRICE THEAD: Angel Price on Molly Ringwald

dirtybenny

ANGEL PRICE THEAD: Angel Price on Molly Ringwald

Unread post by dirtybenny »

dirtybenny

Cicely Tyson by Angel Price

This one was on my list, but Angel has been kicking out a lot of videos. Reminds me of Dionne Warwick with the massive jaw. This one was also involved in the ROOTS TV series that threw kerosene on race relations, while perpetuating a false narrative.

dirtybenny

Angel Price on Tiger Woods

fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Angel Price on Tiger Woods

Unread post by fakeologist »

Pretty amazed by using this androgyne breeding program to create athletes, celebutards and political leaders.
Mind blown.
dirtybenny

2 elements of this realm that I focus on are their incessant thirst for our attention and our consent.

It doesn't matter what side of an "issue" you are on, as long as you are PAYING attention.

Our CONSENT is our prized possession, beyond this 3D life itself. They trick, manipulate and deceive us into GIVING consent.

Click this box, accept these cookies, sign this form, do this puzzle to prove you are not a robot, vote, Boston Strong, give one dollar to St. Jude's Hospital, wear a mask, thumbs up on Youtube, hit the bell, smash the like button, enter your email here for a discount, file your taxes, nod, clap, roll over...... play dead.

We know them by their actions, not their words.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

While I could easily go with the idea Tiger's family we are given are completely bogus as he appeared at a very early age, like the Williams sisters, I have a hard time entertaining the idea he is female.

Clearly golf is slightly different than other sports as there is a lot of skill needed that may cancel out other aspects of a player's physiology, but a course designed for men is different to a course designed for women because strength also plays a major role in hitting a shot far. And the thing with golf, because it does require skill, it would be very difficult to fix without it becoming evident in the score cards.

https://www.topendsports.com/sport/golf ... us-men.htm

But it does open up questions I've though about before, like the Neville Brothers of Man United. What's the chances of two brothers being so good at football that they both get to play for Man United? Is is in the genes, or is it in the family connections?
dirtybenny

All of professional sports is a magic ritual illusion. How they pull off the illusion, who knows? Magnetic balls? perhaps. They are dark magicians.

Once these entities are on testosterone, they are powerful supermen.

The Supermen
Song by David Bowie

When all the world was very young
And mountain magic heavy hung
The supermen would walk in file
Guardians of a loveless isle
And gloomy browed with superfear
Their endless tragic lives
Could heave nor sigh
In solemn, perverse serenity
Wondrous beings chained to life
Strange games they would play then
No death for the perfect men

Life rolls into one for them
So softly a supergod cries
Where all were minds in uni-thought
Power weird by mystics taught
No pain, no joy, no power too great
Colossal strength to grasp a fate
Where sad-eyed mermen tossed in slumbers
Nightmare dreams no mortal mind could hold
A man would tear his brother's flesh
A chance to die
To turn to mold
Far out in the red-sky
Far out from the sad eyes
Strange, mad celebration
So softly a supergod cries
Far out in the red-sky
Far out from the sad eyes
Strange, mad celebration
So softly a supergod dies

I don't believe a 23 year old bisexual writes these lyrics in 1970. And of course the guitar riff was given to him by Crowley fan, Jimmy Page.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I realise I might be coming across as pernickety, but I hate non-logic. If you understand the rules, there is little chance of being able to fix the competition so a woman wins one match against men, never mind more major titles than any other man in history bar one.

In golf the spectators are possibly closer to the action than in any other sport. The game is all about the cut, where the least good score cards get knocked out each round. I don't know about all competitions, but in at least some of the majors amateurs can enter for free. Historically, amateurs have even won a competition. The thing is, they don't get any prize money, to get prize money you have to pay to enter the competition, you are paying a stake with the prospect of winning back in prize money more than you outlaid to enter the competition. I know I'm being boring about this, but I'm trying to spell out the obstacles that would have to be overcome for the competition to be fixed. You might be able to nobble a favourite or two, but given the system of payout, you're not going to be able to buy everyone to follow the plan.

On the other hand teams sports, I can see how they can be manipulated. Football say, one side just needs to score one more goal than the other. If you have the coaches, the strikers and the goal keepers in your pay, you could probably fix a match without the other players knowing as the coach can direct the movement of ball play quite legally, But golf is a whole different ball game.

To say a woman can just take some testosterone and enter a man's competition and be the joint best player in history is to agree with the notion that removing testosterone from a man makes him eligible to compete in women's sports because he has no physical advantaged over women except testosterone. And if there is no material differences between the sexes, then what are all these transvestigation videos about anyway?

This is not to say I don't think there is something dodgy about Tiger's backstory, he does appear to be a chosen one, but while these people would like us to believe they are superhuman, they really are not. I mean that's why they are constantly trying to maim and destroy us.

“In The Land of The Blind, The One Eyed Man is King.” - this is most certainly their motto.

main-qimg-235d8d46a98c84ee8d5077851b6433f2.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:30 pmOn the other hand teams sports, I can see how they can be manipulated. Football say, one side just needs to score one more goal than the other. If you have the coaches, the strikers and the goal keepers in your pay, you could probably fix a match without the other players knowing as the coach can direct the movement of ball play quite legally, But golf is a whole different ball game.

I have no idea if team sports are fixed to any great degree, I know Zac Hubbard has a whole channel on it.

But it is interesting that before David Icke was the "go to" conspiracy theorist, he was a goal keeper for Coventry City and Hereford United, but had to retire at the age of 21 because of rheumatoid arthritis. I don't think that is a put on if you look at his hands. From that he became one of BBC's main sports anchors. It is interesting what he might instead be if he had remained in football.