peausina5.jpg (20.26 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
peausina6.jpg
peausina6.jpg (20.57 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
peausina3.jpg
rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

REALITY TV: Black.White.
Black. White. was a reality television show shown in 2006. The series followed two families – the white Wurgels and the black Sparks – as over six weeks they traded races and ‘experienced what life is like in the other family’s shoes’. Renee Sparks was transformed into a blonde white woman with blue eyes.

blackrs3.jpg
blackrs4.jpg
blackrs1.jpg

What I'm demonstrating here is the fact these people were not in the confines of a studio or closed set, their makeup was deliberately created with a high degree of realism to last over a prolonged period of time with the aim to fool real people who were not in on the prank. Maybe you could argue, well it's just for entertainment and to tackle moral issues. But firstly we know all these "moral issues" are in the main point contrived, and once we scratch the surface there is no such thing as "just for entertainment". It is all practice for scamming and bearing false witness for the real agenda that will be run at a later date.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not going to make a huge comment on this, but in light of the above, does anyone still believe Michael Jackson had a rare skin condition that turned his skin white? And if you do, there will be a bloke along later giving away free monkeypox vaccines. :|

3f40008e7161c679f12385faf38008a2.jpg
MJ-Large-Photo-Black-Suit-michael-jackson-10770355-1760-2560.jpg
1233611429.jpg

When I look at Michael Jackson now, all I see is a woman, not a black woman, not a white woman, maybe a Latina woman, but I might be entirely wrong on that. What I do know, all those claimed "plastic surgeries" are indeed plastic, as in, stuck on latex to create the "male" look.

Are they telling us in plain site with the words they use?
PLASTIC - mid 17th century (in the sense ‘characteristic of moulding’): from French plastique or Latin plasticus, from Greek plastikos, from plassein ‘to mould’.

SURGERY - Middle English: from Old French surgerie, contraction of serurgerie, from serurgien (see surgeon).

SURGEON - Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French surgien, contraction of Old French serurgien, based on Latin chirurgia, from Greek kheirourgia ‘handiwork, surgery’, from kheir ‘hand’ + ergon ‘work’.

We know Michael Jackson intended to do his swan song in London with a series of sold out concerts, whatever happened, maybe an injury during rehearsals, the concerts could not proceed and the decision was made to recoup the losses by announcing the star's death; - recently dead musicians shift a lot of product. Do I think it was the plan from the start? No, more likely the early death was a necessity to get them out of the financial hole of having to cancel, break contracts and refund tickets.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

young-mj.jpg

Do you see the shine and wrinkles? That is something dried on the skin. It reminds me of when as a child I'd been doing art with PVA glue and a blob of it had dried on my hand and the satisfying feeling of picking at it and pealing it off.

Else...

Or as a different example, the use of ageing makeup on the hands...

male aged hand prosthetics
male aged hand prosthetics
aged face and hand makeup
aged face and hand makeup

See the same kind of shiny look to the hand? Why would they use make up on young Michael's hand? To make it look more male? To make the skin darker? Or both?

It's not like I care about any of this, I'm just sick to death of the lies, and the doubling down on the lies with more lies. If Michael Jackson is a woman, his he likely to be a kiddy-fiddler?

Why make up that bullshit and spread it like a virus BBC?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

mj1.png
mj2.png
mj3.png

A woman's pelvis and hip, and a fake skin top under the shirt.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I know at this point the transvestigators will jump all over it and scream, Double-mastectomy! No, their is a clear shadow, it's a skin suit and Jackson rips off his shirt because it is part of the act, part of the act that convinces us we are looking at a man.

female to male
female to male
mastectomy
mastectomy
fake boobs
fake boobs

The middle picture - see how the latex flattens the breast. You don't have to lop it off for a job or have a pile of surgery on your face to make yourself look male. Yet we have a media industry that would rather have you believe it is perfectly normal for actors to mutilate their bodies than admit it's all an act and they are purveyors of illusion and fakery. That the performer could only do the astonishing act she did by removing the ego of "I" and becoming the opposite sex entity called Michael Jackson.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's not like I have an issue with a lot of what transvestigators show; I just think the premise of pills and surgery should be the last port of call after ruling out fakery. Government change agents will jump this step no matter how in your face the fakery is, remember COVID.

michael-jackson-felt-betrayed-by-martin-bashirs-blockbuster-documentary-1604603160.jpg

While I'm on the subject of Michael Jackson, I've just done a little research on Martin Bashir, and he seems like another dubious made-for-tv character to me, particularly in light of the recent Diana interview revelations where the world and his wife reported on his dishonesty to get "the interview", yet no one bothered to doorstep him for a comment to camera. Quite interesting indeed.

SICK NOTE Martin Bashir health latest: Why did Princess Diana’s interviewer quit the BBC?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15016678/ ... -quit-bbc/
Martin Bashir quit the BBC on health grounds following the conclusion of a probe into his Princess Diana interview

The veteran journalist, who was the BBC News religion editor, has been seriously unwell with Covid-19 related complications.

He began working as a journalist in 1986 but made headlines around the world in 1995 for his interview with Diana for Panorama.

Diana famously said their were "three people" in her marriage to Prince Charles, and dropped a number of royal bombshells during the exclusive chat.

And I think I've just discovered why he has been sacked. Remember, when we think of black-face, we are meant to have the mental image of this...

And not this...

m-bash.jpg

I can see straight away Bashir is wearing a false nose end, but that doesn't really confirm if he's pretending to be dark skinned. But the video in the next link does. I'm guessing the recent kickoff was all about trying to force the BBC to take down this episode because of the slip up it reveals...

BBC chiefs say a children's show where scandal-hit reporter Martin Bashir teaches children about the fundamentals of journalism will remain on iPlayer.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html
The corporation says it will not remove an episode of Celebrity Supply Teacher featuring the correspondent, who is at the centre of a probe relating to his bombshell 1995 interview with Princess Diana.

Mr Bashir is accused of using falsified bank statements and playing on Princess Diana's paranoia by telling her lies in his attempt to secure the interview.

The Celebrity Supply Teacher episode, which features a still image from the famous Panorama interview, centres on the journalist discussing the historical influence of civil rights campaigner Martin Luther King.

He also gives advice to young viewers about being a journalist, saying: 'Journalism is about telling stories, real stories so that people can understand the world around them.'

And if that video goes away, here is a grab of it...

A13-2.jpg

I have no ill will to this person, my intent is only to expose the lies.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As a reminder, a quote from the reality show 'Black.White.'
The makeup application for each family member took three to five hours for every day of the six-weeks' filming - though not everybody was in makeup each day. Unlike other in-your-shoes programmes the makeup had to survive not only short one-off face-to-face encounters but repeated interaction with new friends and acquaintances.

Let me put forward this hypothesis: If it requires the person we know as Kamala Harris to spend between three to five hours in makeup before any interaction with people not in on the scam, doesn't it make sense why she keeps testing positive for COVID and then having to "self isolate" for at least a week; - that would be a nice seven day break from being glued up and painted brown.

Kamala Harris tests positive for COVID: Quadruple vaccinated VP is forced to isolate after trip to California
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... COVID.html
Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for Covid-19.

Her press secretary Kirsten Allen said in a statement Tuesday that Harris - who is fully-vaccinated and double boosted - received positive rapid and PCR test results after returning from a week in California.

'She has not been a recent contact to the President or First Lady due to recent travel schedules,' Allen said.

Harris tweeted Tuesday afternoon that she was 'grateful to be both vaccinated and boosted.'

The White House said that Biden called Harris to 'check in and make sure she has everything she needs as she quarantines at home.'

Vice President Kamala Harris Tests Negative For Covid Six Days After Positive Test – Update
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/vice-preside ... 46681.html
UPDATED, 12:02 PM: Vice President Kamala Harris’ office said today that she has tested negative for Covid, six days after a positive test.

“Today, the Vice President tested negative for COVID-19 on a rapid antigen test,” Harris’ Press Secretary Kristen Allen said in a statement. “The Vice President will return to work, in person, tomorrow. Following CDC guidelines, she will wear a well-fitting mask while around others through the 10-day period.”

Kamala Harris wears a prosthetic face, in some pictures it looks full, on others it's harder to tell. If it is to age the actor, then it will be likely full. I have discussed her jaw and neck previously.

25 Year Old Model is Transformed into an African American Senior Citizen

Comparing features in the video with the following image, I've added a couple of small arrows. You'll notice in the video the appliances extend onto the model's lips, I've shown examples of this previously, and we see the chapped effect on Kamala's mouth.

KH-arrows.jpg

Kamala's nose at the top of the nostrils is slightly flat and this extends up onto the bridge which has also been thickened. The last arrow points to a line at the brow, it is likely the end point of a forehead appliance and the line appears, like the lips, because of the two different textures. See below, the line is in the same place, but unlike the video, I think the nose is part of the forehead as we've seen in a previous example.

ScreenShot-Video1.png

The before and after makeup which took about four hours to apply.

before-after-1.jpg

I'm suggesting Kamala Harris has a fictional history, I've not checked this, but it is interesting that she identified as a "Native American" up until the election, and then suddenly it's all "Jamaican Indian", that does indicate a blank canvas that whatever fits the narrative can be painted on. Do I think the actor playing her is white? Well, since the media is framing everything in terms of "White Supremacists", I think there is a good chance of what we are likely to find if we were to do a Scooby-Doo reveal.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

My first impressions are, most certainly a possibility and in parts of this thread I would definitely suggest you have found a lead on this phenomenon, which I myself am acknowledging is a thing (women acting as men and men acting as women, transgendered playing the blurry inbetweeners etc. Some of the alleged doubles (Gadaffi Putin etc are noticed however all have doubles, we have known this for years and is no secret, Royals etc ..).
My only critique (if it can be deemed at all as such really) at this stage is that I wish this was researched using more of the biblical historic record that has been telling bible readers for centuries that there has been and WILL BE Canaanites cultural rituals and that this is infact less of a "theory" you have but is clearly a factual observation that you might be simply lacking the said historic truths that have been given already long ago. Im not attempting to hijack your research (I highly rate it!) but just wish more people could get past the "Im not a believer so the bible is not worth considering" when if someone looks into the biblical truth about this androgynous concept purely on the merit of whether it is both relevent NOW and does not contradict what people can clearly SEE, I suspect it would be a confirmation instead of merely groping in the dark or simply hoping to notice all the lapses in this cultures ability to obscure it, while developing it (normalizing it for the non Canaanite western civilization they hope to usurp, destroy and replace with theirs AND that it HAS BEEN PROPHESIED long ago).
MrE has gone to some lengths to join the dots, ie Temple prostitutes etc, androgynous movements in satanism and freemasonry etc.
I just feel this is NOTHING NEW (same with the Transgender agenda) in that people are more inclined to notice because the world is moving towards an enviroment where this cultural norm is simply stepping out into the mainstream, not that it is a new phenomena but simply something that was previously hidden out of fear of retribution or due to the sheer amount of these people in population steadily growing in tandem with this peoples cultural identity. Being different on all levels we notice differences and in culturally homogenous groups all the cultural norms are out in the open. It took 50 years to normalize homosexuality in the United States and so this stage couldnt be laid after the next stage of normalizing something even more culturally shocking to the host nation.
The vision these people have is NOT in it's infancy, it has been practiced everywhere this culture was the predominance geographically and the only place I have ever found this information is in the BIBLE.
This isn't to be confused with my belief in the bible, or what denomination or anything like that, it is simply put this whole phenomena, including who is who and why (even the stated goals and aspirations) are clearly given in both the OT and NT and think it is a shame that the biblical information if considered would ultimately put EVERYONE interested in these types of phenomena on the same page AND at the same level of understanding.
The Father of the Israelites (whether you believe in him is your choice I guess!) gave warning that perfectly matches what kind of interaction the Israelites would have in the future should all the Canaanites not be physically destroyed at that time (which is a long long time ago!) and for what good reason this information should be ommitted in these otherwise valuable threads.
So probably less a critique and more of something I notice myself. It is almost as if these topics can therefor be debated but never be allowed to reach a consensus, because it relies on ommitting the one area of research that explains what your trying to explain leaving it without a solid conclusion or theological foundation.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Around 2019 Tim Osman of IPS fame mentioned an article that presented circumstantial evidence of David Icke being a high-level freemason.

The article was on a blog called puretruth.co.uk written by someone called Paul Dudley. The article was called 'Dial 'M' for Masons'.

He also alleged that David Icke and his son Gareth Icke are female-to-male transsexuals; and Piers Corbyn; and Vernon Coleman and, that Gareth Icke's wife is MTF.

Needless to say his blog was not long for this world.

He has a new one called Truth is Free: https://puretruth407214157.wordpress.com/blog/ however the EGI material is not there and searches bring back nothing.

Luckily I made a copy of the original site before it was deleted. I've attached the article as a PDF and I've also emailed it to Ab.
Last edited by Cognitive Dissident on Tue May 24, 2022 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.