ANGEL PRICE THEAD: Angel Price on Molly Ringwald

dirtybenny

Angel Price on Bo Derek

Unread post by dirtybenny »

dirtybenny

Angel Price on Fleetwood Mac

I am looking into the Stevie Nicks association with witchcraft and the bizarre story of the death of her friend, the release of Nicks' solo LP Bella Donna, and its substance abuse.

When Stevie Nicks rose to fame in Fleetwood Mac, she brought her best friend Robin Snyder Anderson with her on the road as a vocal coach. The pair were nearly inseparable, and Nicks was devastated by Anderson's death. She admitted that when Anderson was receiving treatment for cancer, she insisted that Nicks stay away.

Another entity that has a very husky male voice, ala Billie Holiday, Nina SImone, Cher, etc....

Stevie Nicks in its own words....

"When Bella Donna came out, Fleetwood Mac was at the top of their game. It was the most incredible time. But then my best friend, Robin, was diagnosed with leukemia and that overshadowed everything. I really didn't get to enjoy Bella Donna. I found out that Robin was dying on the same day it went No. 1. I never really thought about it until now, but that's what happened. That should've been a time when I was the most happy and felt the most self-confident and successful. But actually, I really felt the most helpless, because all the money in the world couldn't save this woman's life. It was a very sad, yet balancing, thing for me."

"I married Robin's husband [Kim Anderson] because . . . Robin was one of the few women who ever got leukemia and then got pregnant. And they had to take the baby [named Matthew] at six and a half months, and then she died two days later. And when she died, I went crazy. I just went insane. And so did her husband. And we were the only two that could really understand the depth of the grief that we were going through. And I was determined to take care of that baby, so I said to Kim, 'I don't know, I guess we should just get married.' And so we got married three months after she died, and it was a terrible, terrible mistake. We didn't get married because we were in love, we got married because we were grieving and it was the only way that we could feel like we were doing anything. And we got divorced three months later."

"She died and they took the baby, and it was like he was 3 months premature, and it was horrible, it was such an upsetting situation ~ you know ~ everyone was just so devastated and there was this little premature baby, and I just went crazy"

Nothing occult to see here....just move on...

Belladonna is one of the most toxic plants known,[31][32] and its use by mouth increases risk in numerous clinical conditions, such as complications of pregnancy, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, and psychiatric disorders, among others.[2][3] All parts of the plant contain tropane alkaloids.[2][33][34] Roots have up to 1.3%, leaves 1.2%, stalks 0.65%, flowers 0.6%, ripe berries 0.7%, and seeds 0.4% tropane alkaloids;[clarification needed] leaves reach maximal alkaloid content when the plant is budding and flowering, roots are most poisonous in the end of the plant's vegetation period.[35] Belladonna nectar is transformed by bees into honey that also contains tropane alkaloids.[36] The berries pose the greatest danger to children because they look attractive and have a somewhat sweet taste.

I am compiling a list of celebs referencing witchcraft or spirits. Remember the Tom Brady interview saying his wife is a witch.

Attachments
71p2mFqHr5L._SL1425_.jpg
46d8bebad0686ddc5c857f120b9012e1.1000x1000x1.jpg
Atropa_belladonna_003.JPG
dirtybenny

Brooke Shields by Angel Price

Although I prefer talking over silent videos, I really like the fact that Angel goes into the father, mother, children, purported spouses of these entities. It helps to see the full spectrum of how different they are from the average man/woman and family. As Mr.E has been noting, reading the aggressive energy from these FTM's is paramount. No soft feminine energy, but aggressive predator energy. The thumbnail pic for this Brooke Shields video is a perfect example of this.

dirtybenny

Dolly Parton by Angel Price...

Another bizarre entity placed before us to consume our attention and intention...another deceiver.....think of your family..is this someone from your tribe? I don't think so....

dirtybenny

Re: Dolly Parton by Angel Price...

Listen to the deceiver desperately try to entice you to take the shot.....can you see the true nature of the entity and strip away the trappings and muse-ICK?

PS. The physician never aspirated the syringe after penetrating the skin. This is routinely done to avoid intravascular administration and insure intramuscular administration.

The Greatest Show of All Time rolls on...

dirtybenny

Meghan Markle by Angel Price

dirtybenny

Kate Middleton by Angel Price

dirtybenny

Sting by Angel Price

The genius of these videos by Angel Price is looking at children, parents and other relatives. They are ALL bizarro. It is not just the famous celebrity in question.

They are aliens in the true sense of the definition.

"Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange."

dirtybenny

"Kings & Princes" of Europe by Angel Price

dirtybenny

Hedy Lamarr - Transvestigation by Angel Price