Sunlight🌝

Skhate and Destroy

Sunlight🌝

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

Here's a quick 15 minute podcast about the importance of sunlight to our health. Hopefully the link works.✌
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... I2MA?ep=14
anthonystark

Re: Sunlight🌝

Unread post by anthonystark »

I always feel better with some sun. No doubt!
Skhate and Destroy

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

Thanks for the reply Anthony! Here is another interesting link about sun.✌
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

I personally believe that the sun is the Son of God... Take all the good things said in the bible about the Jesus Character. Apply it to the Sun, and we get the truth. People in general worship what they cannot see, and forget what we actually CAN SEE, FEEL AND and EXPERIENCE every day ! ! !

The sun gives us light, food, heat, health, healing etc... This is a TRUTH that no one can oppose.

A few years back, I started to practice SUN GAZING. Back then, we had sunset we could watch and gaze at from our terrace. And I experienced great health and healing from it. Then something happen. I posted about it on facebook, started a group about it where I posted all video I could find about it a.s.o...

So what happened? The sun still sets, but almost always behind clouds ! It has been like that for the last 2-3 years. We all know that the Elite can manipulate the weather. But so local as here??? When I ask the older local people, it has never been like that as far as they can remember...

If it was just seasonal, I could understand it. But it is year round! ! ! !
Still trying to figure it out...
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

If there was ever a a good title to hijack. Sunlight would be it.

I was called out for my hypocrisy of claiming or aligning with or speaking of Jesus Christ.

Truer words have never been spoken about me. Besides that time BJ called me and angry fat fuck. That was the best. I didn't even say anything or was referenced in the conversation that kicked him out the band. That's why i love it so much. He was this peaceful shakra buddist white guy. and when we kicked him out. Nigel caught the random stray of being an "angry fat fuck." If I could sew it would be on a pillow. Not only did he show his true colors but when he did, he actually was accurate.

Anyway. I personally will not be replying or referencing Jesus Christ here again, in terms of my connection. I would love to talk about and read of others thought of Jesus Christ or their religion or beliefs. My wife has always believed. My grandmother and her father were Methodists. my great grand father was a methodist preacher I am told. she was born in 1923 so he was like "covered wagon old "dead long before I appeared. I noticed religious talk in the forum and wanted to join in. I am 40 and am going to die believing in Jesus Christ. In my research of religion in the last few months. Many religions had great points. Many were more well rounded. Many did not involve a huge amount of wars and persecutions. A few months ago my argument to my wife was that those south American cultures that were decimated by followers of Jesus Christ would like to chime in about this greatness you speak.

The Sermon on the Mount. Is my one and only reason. no 2 tiers. don't even offer a gift at the altar if you think someone in the world fells you have wronged them. leave it and go reconcile. worry not what you eat. I ran in and told my wife that I finally figured out why she likes so much junk food. Jesus said so. I have since learned it is about the church blessing and declaring your food. Care not about your clothes. That is a horrible battle we fight to this day. Branding. Modern design. Trends. Old shoes new shoes. You can have all those things. nothing wrong with designer clothes. But you do not need clothing approved by the church.

I could go line by line. but that is silly. There is not favorite line in there. But for me personally, the most profound. Is call someone what you want. but don't dismiss them and call them a fool. I realize there many appropriate times to do that. Something about dismissing someones opinion or appearance at first sight and forever was really interesting to me.

Trust me. I still do it. But as a kid. I gatekeep'ed heavy metal and deathmetal so hard. If you had a disturbed shirt. poser. they have to be the stupidest human on earth. a Band shirt a couple years too late, while they were sellouts. That's all I needed to know about you.
A crispy, still got the hot topic tag Suicide Silence shirt? poser trash. anyway, I had got to old tired and acknowledged my level of gatekeeping death metal long ago and tried to easy up. It was probably when I noticed the new gatekeepers wee posers. Super Meta.

While researching religion in last few months, I made a joke to make my buddy Tyler laugh in front of my wife. (who is the most patient accepting un-offended person) That I would do a round house spin kick in Jesus dick, while he was on the cross, because if he is God, he probably has a sense of humor. Like I would be up in line and he would recognize me. "weren't you the guy that spin kicked me in the dick?" and we would have a beer and laugh.
Tyler laughed. Unfortunately for me. I read somewhere that foolishness is unacceptable. So, raggedy clothing an unblessed food is ok. But sarcasm and spin kicking the Lord Jesus Christ in the dick while he is being crucified is not.

So, I am going to hell and dont ever need to reference me and Jesus in the same post again. But I noticed in our forum people ranged from a firm no to yes to very very yes. I believe in Jesus Christ because he is the only person that said stop doing all that shit the church tells you have to do and bekind be caring and know that if you truly need something it will be provided to you by God. Catholicism, while christianity, envoles elected officials and works to God that are judged and approved by church to be enough to satisfy God. That is my only personal gripe there. So no knock on the Pope. Nothing bad to say. But if i am not dying a long haired caveman. I'll stick to the red words and no donations.

I feel bad typing the guys name.My favorite album for 23 years has been the drumming on Immolaton's Failures for God's with some less than tasty lyrics http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/immola ... rgods.html Nothing short of quote unquote
"Can you hear us...Death to Jesus" But as a bone dry atheist. Meaning every single doctrine on this earth is stupid and misguided and only there to rule and judge. Jesus Christ made a believer in me with the Sermon on the Mount and the red words. The words and commands of Jesus

There is a strong possibility that Jesus and the new testament was completely fabricated to indoctrinate and militarize the gentile population wipe clean from the earth all the opposition to the followers of the Old testament. And all of the new testament especially the Sermon on Mount is the "carrot on stick" to lead a guy like me off the cliff.

I will fully admit. Mediation and blood sacrifice, not together, chill out. But mediation and yoga from birth could lead to some form of enlightenment. But I googled Hindu and it was 5 books that can never be fully absorbed. I don't have that much time left. That is a lot of books. And as someone that loves a lot of bands with satanic lyrics, there is no one on earth dumber than a satanist. espicially at the entry level. Just say you like ICP and clove cigaretts and save us all some time and money. You are going to make blood designs and kill stuff and curse stuff? OK, just turn off that Type O Negative shit.

Dude, the solo into the clean guitar chord held out into ridiculous drum section. This is where I am at while typing and wanted to share with any of my metal fans

"Let them rape you
let them rule you
They will take you
You're failures for gods
No promis land
No love toward man
No perfect end
You're failures for gods"

Anyway. So I shouldn't have been talking about Jesus to people. But I saw it here in varying degrees and I believe with my whole heart that If anyone in a book represents the God that made us, it would be that guy. I always believed in God. Always believed in evil we cant control. Always believed that any form of religion and doctrine is formed for no reason but to control humans thought and actions.

It's kind of fucked up to think that a really really kind thoughtful generous communist state would be the nicest. Welcome to kindergarten. you are going to die and that is it. Here is the job we need you to perform until you die and everyone is getting equal nice shit.

It's not happening.

Buddha gained Nirvana came back to earth and died years later. If everyone wasn't greed thoughtful selfish shits, he could have just stayed rich in his mansion and not have to do 6 years of extreme meditation whlie eating the seeds and pines that blew to him, only to find nothing and try a more level approach. Hindu is 42 books, take a life time and then your soul gets recycled until you achieve floating in the universe and then mom is snapping her fingers and it all starts again. I also think they had a working/gentile/slave class in society. pretty sure that was in there.

how do you not love that hihat on the upbeat?

"Don't pray for my soul for I'll rise above you
My hatred is my strength and through this I'll conquer
The fear and the weakness I see in your eyes"

I hope this gives insight into how you can be too religious not religious enough right/ wrong. And, every once in a while a hypocrite. Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson are terrible. Unfortunately there are several killer bands that need an edgy theme. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/33651073/I ... t+a+Father I think this guy might have had a case of the "bad uncle touch" at church. I dont know. Guitars and drums are some of the best for 20 years and I cant understand or care what they are saying. you don't get drum breaks like this in many to no bands.

My apologies for bringing up Jesus Christ without announcing I know nothing. I genuinely think his teachings are the only hope for a decent human race that is not 2 tier. If the American constitution wasn't written by slave owners, I might throw that in there. But trust me capitalism and democracy doesn't work and neither does communism. But it is all better than living under a monarchy. I would love to hear about peoples beliefs or faith. I don't think anything is wrong unless the teachings have a chosen group that create a 2 tier system. I would love to talk and listen. Hopefully some poor lost human read this and found out immolation has 5 amazing albums.

I only mention Jesus because I saw several people opening mention him in varying degrees and i wanted to join and learn because I believe in him and his words. I drop kicked him in the dick like 3 months ago in my living room and listen to fake satan bands.

final disclaimer. I will only listen to a band if they fake satan deathmetal. If anyone is sacrificing or burning down a church I am out. That's usually blackmetal. and that is for smelly kids that have poor parents that never watched them. Also tons of nazis in blackmetal. Cannibal Corpse, Deicide normal humans making with shocking lyrics that clock out for the day and go back to being regular dudes. none of this shit https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+meta ... C3&first=1

I'll leave with a link to the song I started on. Made by the one and only from here a the forum

Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-flag ... discipline.

I missed a link for something sarcastic.