Ancient spooks

Good podcast? Good video channel? Please use this forum to post your recommends and give a good description.
Nesrality

Ancient spooks

Unread post by Nesrality »

Great site for those that like to research the origin of the Bible and Christianity:
http://ancient-spooks.de/index.html
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Nesrality

Re: Ancient spooks

Unread post by Nesrality »

I think the best introduction to this Ancient Spook stuff is the story of Joseph. A "Lovely tale" that most of us are familiar with:

Joseph’s Granaries

We know that today’s aristocratic spook families live mainly off financial scams. Is something like that in the Bible? I think that I found something related, in the story of Joseph, and it’s this story that first set me on the path of Bible analysis. I remember my teacher reading this story to us in grade school: Joseph is sold to Egypt into slavery, but immediately becomes head servant of his master’s household. He’s then innocently thrown into prison, but becomes head supervisor under the prison chief. He then interprets the Pharaoh’s dream and becomes head advisor to the Pharaoh, and implements a national granary system to guard against a famine, foreseen to follow on seven years of abundance.

So he gathered all the food of these seven years which occurred in the land of Egypt and placed the food in the cities; he placed in every city the food from its own surrounding fields. GEN 41:48

And here’s the part that my teacher didn’t read:

Now there was no food in all the land, because the famine was very severe, so that the land of Egypt and the land of Canaan languished because of the famine. GEN 47:13
Joseph gathered all the money that was found in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan for the grain which they bought, and Joseph brought the money into Pharaoh’s house. GEN 47:14

When the money was all spent in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came to Joseph and said, “Give us food, for why should we die in your presence? For our money is gone.” GEN 47:15

Then Joseph said, “Give up your livestock, and I will give you food for your livestock, since your money is gone.” GEN 47:16

When that year was ended, they came to him the next year and said to him, “We will not hide from my lord that our money is all spent, and the cattle are my lord’s. There is nothing left for my lord except our bodies and our lands. GEN 47:18
“Why should we die before your eyes, both we and our land? Buy us and our land for food, and we and our land will be slaves to Pharaoh. So give us seed, that we may live and not die, and that the land may not be desolate.” GEN 47:19
So Joseph bought all the land of Egypt for Pharaoh, for every Egyptian sold his field, because the famine was severe upon them. Thus the land became Pharaoh’s. GEN 47:20

Then Joseph said to the people, “Behold, I have today bought you and your land for Pharaoh; now, here is seed for you, and you may sow the land. GEN 47:23

So they said, “You have saved our lives! Let us find favor in the sight of my lord, and we will be Pharaoh’s slaves.” GEN 47:25

If you look at those verses, the granary system appears a little less benevolent, doesn’t it? The grain is taken away while the taking is good, and once the crisis strikes it’s not handed out to the needy, but sold back, in exchange for everything!
Now when I fully read these passages for the first time, I had a question: How does this finance minister Joseph fit in with the earlier nomadic Joseph who was sold as a slave, and later reunites with his family in a very touching scene? And my short answer is: it doesn’t fit! In my eyes, there’s no way the nomad Joseph is in any way compatible with this granary scheme. We have to ask how the authors knew all these details about hoarding, arbitrage, debt-enslavement and land grabs. It is a hint to the people I call Ancient Spookians. Note that the scheme extends to both Egypt and Canaan. Egypt ruled Canaan in earlier periods, and the Ancient Spookians have an active history in both countries. The Ancient Spookians were also sure to like the arbitrage profiting, because that is what their empire was built upon. And one of their main trade products
is said to have been grain, from Egypt.

Read the whole story here: http://mileswmathis.com/phoen.pdf
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Ancient spooks

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

This might help you, from the indefatigable but now-nearly-blind-from-writing-and-podcasting-and-for-not-taking-salt, [he was always fervently and ignorantly anti-salt], Charles Guliani:

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/tru ... cs-4-5-18/

Thirty-three minutes in. :geek: