Male blood donor, 66, turned away from clinic after he refused to answer a question on whether he was pregnant

dirtybenny

Male blood donor, 66, turned away from clinic after he refused to answer a question on whether he was pregnant

Unread post by dirtybenny »

For the record, I do not believe the narrative that blood is donated for medical purposes. I have no question in my mind that it is for occult demonic ends. The donation fulfills the consent element. The public has no idea how rarely blood gets transfused in medicine.

https://www.thugexposed.com/2022/03/31/ ... posed-org/

Male blood donor, 66, turned away from clinic after he refused to answer a question on whether he was pregnant as part of a pre-donation questionnaire
A male blood donor was turned away after refusing to say if he was pregnant
Over nearly 50 years, Leslie Sinclair has given a formidable 125 pints of blood
After complaining he said staff told him they couldn't accept his blood donation

The stand-off took place as NHS England launched a campaign earlier this week to recruit a million more blood donors over the next five years after numbers fell during the pandemic. The Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS) began a drive earlier this month to find 16,000 new donors in the coming year.

It emerged last night that all potential donors are asked if they are pregnant to 'promote inclusiveness' and because pregnancy is 'not always visually clear'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... gnant.html
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
rachel

Re: Male blood donor, 66, turned away from clinic after he refused to answer a question on whether he was pregnant

Unread post by rachel »

This is the only way to knock this stuff on the head. I've refused to fill in equality monitoring forms for some time now, but it is difficult if you are doing it on line. My next thing is to put a line through any form that asks me my gender, and at any point possible point out that any documents not using men and women are dealing in legal fictions, so it is non-data.