Emojis...demonic invocations?

dirtybenny

Emojis...demonic invocations?

Unread post by dirtybenny »

As is typical of the parasite, they trick manKIND into carrying out its black magick using deception. I was always suspicious of these sigils as I believed they were transforming human emotion into the sterile digital inhuman realm.

The truth may be far more nefarious. If they are indeed sigils of demons as referenced in the videos below, one can better understand the current state of our realm.

Attachments
20020322862b1df8a9f0ea944afec75c179c1b9a62e4387d01f6eb0b068b3d69bbf9269088d6b701c2b09d4efe29cc29c250444630a0c573cd7064288f422761.png
72_Goeta_sigils.png
AdSLPxjAAvPK_O1MJvDZFFbxKL761o_cOXlKr2p95o8.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Emojis...demonic invocations?

dirtybenny

dirtybenny

The Internet is Made of Demons

According to one theory, the internet is made of demons. Like most theories about the internet, this one is mostly circulated online. On Instagram, I saw a screenshot of a Reddit post, containing a screenshot of a 4chan post, containing a screenshot of Tweet, containing two images. On the left, the weird, loopy lines of a microprocessor. On the right, the weird, loopy lines of a set of Solomonic sigils. Caption: ‘Boy I love trapping demons in microscopic silicon megastructures to do my bidding, I sure hope nothing goes wrong.’ In other versions, the demons themselves are the ones who invented the internet; it’s just their latest move in a five-thousand-year battle against humanity. As one four-panel meme comic explains:

The king’s pact binds them. They cannot show themselves or speak to us.
1) Create ways to see without seeing
2) Create ways to speak without speaking

Pictures of more Solomonic sigils, progressing into laptops and iPhones. The fourth panel, the punchline, has no words. Only a giant, mute, glassy-eyed face.

This theory is—probably—a joke. It is not a serious analysis. But still, there’s something there; there are ways in which the internet really does seem to work like a possessing demon. We tend to think that the internet is a communications network we use to speak to one another—but in a sense, we’re not doing anything of the sort. Instead, we are the ones being spoken through. Teens on TikTok all talk in the exact same tone, identical singsong smugness. Millennials on Twitter use the same shrinking vocabulary. My guy! Having a normal one! Even when you actually meet them in the sunlit world, they’ll say valid or based, or say y’all despite being British. Memes on Instagram have started addressing people as my brother in Christ, so now people are saying that too. Clearly, that name has lost its power to scatter demons.

https://damagemag.com/2022/04/21/the-in ... of-demons/
Attachments
0_OuqhEaWzA8Wj7Zvr.png
3aa.png
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Sigils are on clothing labels too:

https://www.ihateironing.com/blog/laund ... explained/

Check this out on how to personalize your garments for maximum demonic effect:

https://www.thehoodwitch.com/blog/2016/ ... tion-spell

WTF:

https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop/men/clothing/sigil/

'The Joker' in 'The Dark Knight' had no labels on his apparel: he had no logos (geddit?):

The joke is on us, I presume. ;)
dirtybenny

Great post CD.....thanks for sharing that. I am going to share the pics so others can see. @Cognitive Dissident
Attachments
The-complete-care-label-gude.png
image-asset.jpeg