Money, Money, Money

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Money, Money, Money

Unread post by rachel »

Two Judges Step Down From New York COVID Vaccine Mandates Lawsuit Over Financial Conflicts of Interest, Third Judge Will Stay
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... s-lawsuit/
Article date: 15 June 22
Federal law prohibits federal judges from taking part in a case in which they have any financial interest, “no matter how small,” Gibson said.

Judge Buchwald’s decision came after two other judges assigned to the case, who also were asked by plaintiffs to disqualify themselves because of financial conflicts of interest, earlier this week recused themselves.

Judge Valerie E. Caproni, whose most recent financial disclosures revealed ownership of between $50,000 and $100,000 of Pfizer stock, was the first to recuse herself after plaintiffs on June 9 filed a joint motion seeking to disqualify her.

After the court appointed Judge Edgardo Ramos to replace Judge Caproni, the plaintiffs on June 13 filed a joint motion to disqualify him, also citing financial investments in COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers.

Judge Ramos recused himself Tuesday and was replaced by Judge Buchwald.

Sujata Gibson told The Defender she was shocked to find all four judges assigned to the case so far in the Southern District disclosed ownership of stocks in COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers in their most recent publicly available financial disclosures.

Judicial financial conflicts of interests are under increasing scrutiny in response to a Wall Street Journal investigation that found 152 federal judges around the nation violated U.S. law and judicial ethics by overseeing 1,076 court cases involving companies in which they or their family owned stock.

Plaintiffs were able to access the financial disclosures of the three conflicted judges after President Biden on May 13 signed the bipartisan Courthouse Ethics and Transparency Act, creating stricter reporting requirements for federal judges.

Proposed legislation would make it unlawful for federal judges to own individual stocks at all.
rachel

Re: Money, Money, Money

Unread post by rachel »

scrnli_16_06_2022_16-55-40.png
Just Little Eva

Unread post by Just Little Eva »

Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

Just Little Eva wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:42 am
Wow ! What an OUTBURST ! ! ! ! I just LOVED IT and will share it everywhere I can...
Thank you Eva. And NO, you are NOT Just Little Eva You are BIG and BRAVE in my eyes...
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

HIGH322421_495632.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Here @ClareCraigPath explains why claim made by Imperial College that "20 million lives were saved" is absurd

It is so detached from reality as to be laughable

Mainstream "trusted sources" promote this claim so we must take the time to dissect

Article: https://rb.gy/alv8su