Music and Mind Control

Cognitive Dissident

Re: Music and Mind Control

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

At 3:09 in the video above Lance Collins mentions conjuring a daemon called Reeja to affect master tapes.

Interestingly a company called Rega manufacture high-end hi-fi:

https://search.brave.com/images?q=rega+hifi&source=web

However, Rega is pronounced differently:

https://www.howtopronounce.com/rega-planar

And no-one uses tape anymore.

So nothing to see here, you're all paranoid. :roll:
Last edited by Cognitive Dissident on Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

It is not by chance that many of these music "prodigies" are Asian and female. I lived with a Chinese girl for many years who was one. She won a state piano concerto competition in her teens, while pursuing medical school, to be a surgeon. Any less would be a failure. Her brother was a neurosurgeon. It's all about face, achievement, and bragging. It really makes me sad to see these "children" that are so programmed to please their parents and perform. These control issues NEVER disappear and often crash and burn when they are in their 30's.

I see nothing but intergenerational trauma when I see these "performances".

I have lived the Joy Luck Club firsthand....it's not pretty.

Pardon the ever present androgynes.

dirtybenny

Hey CD....that's a great find. Thanks for posting that.

cheers

db

@Cognitive Dissident
Cognitive Dissident

I shiver each time:

Techno doesn't even come close. How those instruments were ever conceived let alone orchestrated baffles me.

Not to mention playing them in expensive, tailored suits.

Play LOUD.
dirtybenny

I agree CD, most MUSICIANS, including myself, cannot even name the instruments in a symphony orchestra, over 40 different ones.

I suspect these performances are magic rituals not unlike pop concerts. The suits that you mention, flipping of the sheet music, the array of instruments and where they are seated, the conductor with his magic wand, enters, bows, and the ritual begins...

As I now listen to folk music from around the world almost exclusively....how did that transform into classical music. I don't think it did. The dress, instruments , and the music itself was very different. It was played by families and neighborhoods, common everyday people in their everyday life. It was not a spectacle or ritual. It was the old world. No sheet music needed. Everyone knew the songs, chords and the story that was told.

So where did this complicated, beautiful music complete with unusual instruments and ritual come from? And why did it flood into our realm in a relatively short period of time, only to disappear, leaving echoes from the past?

Can anyone under 20 even name a classical composer or piece? Sad to say but my introduction was from Bugs Bunny.

And then there is the bizarre occult creepy Rite of Spring attributed to Stravinsky. Astroworld 1913. And no, I do not believe a human being composed this.

Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

dirtybenny wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:25 am Bizarre bizarre clip, the child never speaks. no emotion or facial expression. She immediately and repeatedly looks offstage to a handler or something. No mother present, but a piano teacher, who taught a 3 year old VIRTUALLY. So this one started at THREE years old, topping old man Mozart. Sorry, but I don't buy any of this narrative. "Sorry that we are talking about you like you're not here." Because, she's not....They try waving at her, trophy, etc...no reaction.

And as atypical and programmed as this 4 year old is, she is still not COMPOSING music in this clip. There is a big difference in manual dexterity and mechanical performance, versus creativity, emotional expression, and composing.
Yeah, I see your point Benny. But, those Chinese kids (or any kid, for that matter) growing up with very determent parents, often become like that... Perhaps discipline with no love? Ref. the movie Shine, if you have seen it.... If you have not, I recommend it:
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

napoleon wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:48 am always amazes me ,followed this channel for a few years now,
Amazing me also napoleon... I actually got emotional when watching it... AND, wanted to buy a guitar again... Haven't played guitar since my last one was broken 15 years ago... :roll:
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Cognitive Dissident

I've taught ninth-grade Thai children, beautiful every one of them, more or less.

The capable can play banjo or acoustic guitar, others performed nervously in the school's brass band.

As children are.

No Mozart though, which goes without saying.

There was a time my American former-US Navy colleague had his half-Thai-half-US-son in an English competition; he came second because not real Thai; US dad goes on Twitter, US dad is fired by Chinese-Thai headmaster.

Headmaster was right.

This was pre-Woke.

I love Thailand. :D
Cognitive Dissident

My entire life and I did not know that Mozart became Motown, on purpose.

Perhaps I should have read 'The Culture of Critique' [I haven't, but I have heard of it, so that's okay]:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/182 ... f_Critique
dirtybenny

ARE WE BEING MENTALLY PROGRAMMED BY MODERN MUSIC ? Wizdom Radio

Another good discussion on Wizdom Radio on music and mind control