Sudden death thread

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Sudden death thread

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Last year, she and her father wrote about the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol for the Omega.

Gwen also was a leader with the student-led March For Our Lives gun control group.
https://voxday.net/2022/06/14/the-tragedy-of-suddenly/

Too weird.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Canadian Comedian Nick Nemeroff dies suddenly aged 32
https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/28/nick-nem ... -16902266/

There's a video of him saying he's not taking the third shot. Something very suss about this one if you ask me. Donate to Planned Parenthood Chapter..? (near end)

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If you are in to fakeology, any time spent getting to grips recognising prosthetics is time well spent in my view. Straight away when you spot one you know that whatever follows is contrived.

maxresdefault.jpg
A13-88.jpg

That's a full face mask with facial hair and wig. How far up the food chain have you got to be to be able to layout that amount of money on a mask that so real it's near impossible to spot?

A13-89.jpg

A better look to show it is really there. He's also wearing an ear insert to change the ear features. They all do, I'm of the opinion it's a requirement of the Film and Television Guild. This is why these people love the mask mandates so much because they always have to wear one when they are playing a part.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It occurs to me he has a striking resemblance to Jordan Peterson, both Canadian. Unsurprising, as I've had Jordan Peterson pegged as a fictional character for probably as long as I've been studying fakeology. And that might suggest Peterson is a fair bit younger than claimed.

methode_times_prod_web_bin_bdaef2bc-e1ef-11e8-9838-efa7e96cbe2b.jpg

Remember, Jordan Peterson dodged out with the excuse he was in a coma so not to promote the vaccine, yet he was still forced on his return to say he had the shot and people should get it.

Jordan Peterson Almost Died In Induced Coma During Withdrawal From Anxiety Drug, Daughter Says
https://www.dailywire.com/news/jordan-p ... ghter-says

Listen to their voices, tonal range not so dissimilar.

I'll be the first to state I have done zero research on this, literally when I posted the last post ten minutes ago is when I thought, 'Nick Nemeroff looks like Jordan Peterson, they are both Canadian, and I think Jordan Peterson is a fictional character anyway, so I wonder...'. I'm not going to say its a slam dunk, but equally, I do fancy checking out if JP could be younger than he claims. But also, because Nick Nemeroff is wearing a full mask, he might be somewhat older than the claimed 32.

A13-90.jpg

If they are the same person, JP's forehead and hair is fake, as it is clearly larger. I look at the T shape, lip profile, eye profile. Length on nose, shape can be altered, as can eyebrows and ears, cheek, jaw and chin shape. I'm 50/50 on the comparison not enough info to go either way.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The voices of Jordan Peterson and Nick Nemeroff sound very similar indeed.
-
-
Discoloration on Nick Nemeroff's neck is very clear in this photo as you have shown hereover, and it really makes one wonder why they need use a mask for this character. One have to assume that masks are most useful for playing multiple characters. For mere disguise, simpler techniques would suffice.
-
Nemeroff as a name is quite intriguing if we consider F an inverted 7. Makes one wonder about spells in the names ending with double F...
-
Nemero 77 (Nemero is phonetically close to "numero" and F=7)
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes
I think latex can equally be used to age someone. else to make them look a lot younger. I've mentioned the following before on Discord, but it's one of the first things that got me looking into the whole prosthetic topic. It's like the reasoning behind the logical conclusion is perfect, but I didn't believe it was possible, and that's what started me searching for something I didn't know for sure existed.

I've just re-watched this video and I have a slightly different conclusion to my previous one. So for anyone who doesn't know, the two people on the sofa are Harry Secombe and Spike Milligan, and they made up part of a BBC Radio act with Peter Sellers and Michael Bentine; the latter leaving part way through so generally it is the following three that are known as 'The Goons' (1951-1960).

p05wncf8.jpg

The video above is a live chat show called Wogan airing on the 20th October 1989, and I actually watched it at the time. Wogan is on holiday and Joanna Lumley is hosting in his absence. It is my contention that the gatecrasher who walks in on the filming is in fact Peter Sellers who apparently died 24 July 1980, aged 54. That would make that person 63 if the birth date is real.

From the fact the intruder can be heard clearly and the camera cuts to a closeup of him, I would suggest that the camera men and the director had some idea what was going to happen. But while there is evidence Spike Milligan in particular and Harry Secombe were in on it, I think Lumley wasn't, you can make out her hands gesturing when she's off camera, and I think it is her reaction that got him removed. The intruder wanted to stay until the end, that's his words, and Spike tries to say, "let him stay on" with Secombe halfheartedly saying yes. Also notice Milligan moves nearer to the edge of his seat suggesting he was anticipating they might have been able to get the intruder on the sofa.

So, is the gatecrasher Peter Sellers?

ScreenShot-VideoID-v1iVdLSoIRY-TimeS-270.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-1ru7WOXE4Qg-TimeS-1369.png

See the strange tight plastic texture of his face and arm. he looks young, yet not quite. He is definitely wearing fake teeth as his mouth has to stretch over them when it is closed. The T shape matches Sellers and they are leaning in a similar manner, and the circling hand gesture, I've seen Sellers do that in film on at least three occasions.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Peter Sellers coming on TV at 63 looking like 23 is a hard sell, frankly.
-
Its the same sentiment as with Jack Stevens coming on air speaking of Bowie, only here very indiretly as Sellers was not a topic in his own merit.
-
What is common here is the attachment to lifetime actor characters which is a bit counter intuitive as the disguise in form of masks is so well executed that anybody could play any character. Hence no attachment. Only the examples of Bowie and possibly Sellers speaks of great attachment...
-
What gives ?
-
In the screenshot hereunder the "Young Man" stands in a position very typical of older people - keeping a steady body with straight back, legs apart and good posture. Young people don't care about good posture yet and just bend their backs.
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Unreal wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:47 pm Peter Sellers coming on TV at 63 looking like 23 is a hard sell, frankly.
I agree, but my gut says the only reason for it being staged was to get the three of them on the BBC together again.

Regarding the voice, impossible to tell, Sellers was a master at voices. The whole point of the Goon Show was all the different character voices they did.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Anyway, back to the actual topic of the thread.

The causes of excess deaths has inverted. [UK FIGURES]

Spring 2020:
Acute resp infection 32%
Diabetes 22%
Ischaemic heart disease 14%
Heart Failure 7%

Spring 2022:
Acute resp infection 10%
Diabetes 23%
Ischaemic heart disease 30%
Heart Failure 31%
FXDfXSuXkAE-9Gk.png

It might be useful to start a topic in chat about real deaths and fake deaths, and why if the deaths are real, what gives with the fake deaths. I do have thoughts on this.

Thread started: viewtopic.php?p=3843#p3843
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The problem with death statistics are the categories they use and how they determine each category like Coronary (Ischaemic) heart disease , heart failure, Acute respiratory infection etc.
-
What sems difficult to cheat on massively are the total numbers such as deaths and births*.
-
How many percent are classified in this or that category might be contrived if needed, as we have already seen with vaccine related deaths, where everyone who had not had all the shots AND waited some weeks after their ultimate booster were considered unvaccinated...

* at least one would think population figures like deaths and births to be absolute in the western world, but some regions are suspect of largely misrepresentative population figures (ie North Korea) and the worlds total population of 7.7 billion is difficult to take as reliable, possibly much exagerated