Canada Trucking Freedom Convoy 2022

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Canada Trucking Freedom Convoy 2022

Unread post by fakeologist »

Patrick King still in jail.
mrsfakeologist

Unread post by mrsfakeologist »

No doubt they were hoping that everyone would breathe a sigh of relief that we "only" have to get a shot every 9 months now. Queue the uprising?

fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

Is Tamara controlled opp? What is the government up to?
https://www.cp24.com/news/freedom-convo ... -1.5974488
The Crown is seeking to revoke bail for Tamara Lich, a leader of the “Freedom Convoy,” after she appeared alongside a fellow organizer in an alleged breach of her conditions.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm very dubious of Patrick King. Zac Hubbard would red-flag him because of the KING in his surname. He also has TRICK in his first name.

Other things against King off the top of the my head:-
1. He wears a hat - could be a character prop.
2. He has a beard - I'm suspicious of anyone with facial hair.
3. He's a fat guy - you can always add to a disguise, you cannot remove.
4. His webcam footage was always poor resolution - NASA syndrome.
5. The trucker money being stolen by government - else not stolen at all, rather it went where it was always designed to go.

Tamara Lich - Exclusive First Interview

I'm also suspicious of Lich, particularly her sticky out tooth. If they are both characters, then what laws has the Canadian government broken in regards to these two? And if that is the case, then that is why there is no outrage within government or the media.

I'm thinking whatever the original COVID plan was, it hasn't gone the way of their designs, and perhaps the re-arresting of Lich and the removal of Boris as UK PM are both part of a new assault.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

it,s scripted till we get to emerald cities (green smart cities) its called lockstep ,
1939-wizard-of-oz-blu-ray-yellow-brick-road-e1456360953930 (1).jpg
they can pay folks to talk ,not hard to pay folks to follow a script

ozmacare Sars cov Oz, the s arc ow Oz (scarecrow) blistered feet (Ruby slippers) if I only had a brain (blood clots) if I only had a heart myocardial enlargement , loss of courage can’t help ya there, there’s no place like home , lucky that

fakeologist needs promoting his message is accurate
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Freedom-convoy-Pat-King-one-of-the-organizers-of-the.jpg

Three sets of three, that's a variation on the Baha'i nine-pointed star.

bahai-star.jpg

From my Brazilian source on the Baha'i:
The two signs are the Star of David on the flag of Israel and the Masonic Triangle representing the Eye of Lucifer. With this union we have:

The Star of David with 6 points + The Masonic Triangle with 3 points = The star of 9 points.
Below a picture depicting the birth of this union:

unknown.jpg
unknown.jpg (5.23 KiB) Viewed 10867 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

napoleon wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:13 am it,s scripted till we get to emerald cities (green smart cities) its called lockstep

In my research on the Baha'i Faith, which I think was either contrived from inception or at best captured to be used as the basis of the UN's one world religion, there is a claim it uses the Emerald Tablet at its core.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
The Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Tablet or the Tabula Smaragdina (Latin, from the Arabic: لَوْح الزُّمُرُّذ, Lawḥ al-zumurrudh), is a compact and cryptic Hermetic text. It was highly regarded by Islamic and European alchemists as the foundation of their art.[1] Though attributed to the legendary Hellenistic figure Hermes Trismegistus, the text of the Emerald Tablet first appears in a number of early medieval Arabic sources, the oldest of which dates to the late eighth or early ninth century. It was translated into Latin several times in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. Numerous interpretations and commentaries followed.

Medieval and early modern alchemists associated the Emerald Tablet with the creation of the philosophers' stone and the artificial production of gold.[2]

It has also been popular with nineteenth and twentieth century occultists and esotericists, among whom the expression "as above, so below" (a modern paraphrase of the second verse of the Tablet) has become an often cited motto.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

it,s the one thing that all the masonic lodges agree on ,hermes and solomons wisdom, basically the uninitiated see one thing and the big bad brotherhood see,s another , i see both
0 (4) (1).jpg
mrsfakeologist

Unread post by mrsfakeologist »

Another way they've discovered to try and kill us off.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Only half way through that video, but I have to pipe up, it is not a Constitutional Right or Human Right to take someone else's body parts. The judgement is correct.

It is necessary to state, organs are never taken from dead people. Never. It can be claimed someone is clinically dead, but it is a claim only. How can anyone actually know when someone is still breathing and their heart is still pumping what is happening inside. When a doctor officially makes the claim a man or woman is clinically dead, their organs can be harvested. The patient is kept alive and their organs are harvested without use of anaesthetic as this would create problems for the transplant. It is the act of harvesting the organs that kills the patient, and there is some evidence the person who is having their organs removed does indeed feel pain as they can display reflex actions as doctors cut into them.

In understanding this we can see why claiming a living person's organs, even if they are about to die, is not a Constitutional Right; instead it comes from the Beast System, and that is why the Beast gets to choose who gets organs and who does not.