Holistic Lessons of Fakeology

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
aSHIFT.

Holistic Lessons of Fakeology

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Hello all,

nice to be able to share some thoughts in writing, thank you Ab!

I would like to outline in this thread the lessons of Fakeology, holistically, so starting from a fresh, foundational, philosophical (loving wisdom) perspective. The Next Stage, so to say, at least for most readers I reckon.

and to start holistically, I think first defining words is good.

Fakeology I define as

"the recognition that there is Clownworld, an Animal Farm, a Building of the Beast that is a facade, a charade, a freakshow, a surreality"

and the study of those elements that show that false authority of Ze System.

What I am interested in, work on documenting, getting insight from and revolving into our strengths are those lessons.

I would like to share some questions to ponder about and am interested in your answers, and in additional holistic lessons and counterquestions from your side, the readers and writers here, many of them I have talked with on air for years, you know me as gaia.

Fakeology

1a What were the greatest lessons you got out of your Fakeology career; the time and effort you spent researching the Animal Farm?

1b and how do you apply those lessons in your day to day life and/or how did you inspire others of those lessons?

2 Who of the conspiracy carnies out there have inspired you the most in your Fakeology journey and why?

3 What would you advise others to start with in order to understand the fundamentals/most apparent rottenness of that Building of the Beast, representing itself through false authority, channelized into us by the "news"?

prosperity theory vs. conspiracy theory

this requires a bit of background because it is so intrinsically linked with Fakeology, Discord and in this case the F.A.R.T podcast, evolved into the present day Rick 'n Rollo show at Ab's Discord.

my awakening into this change came in June 2019 in a 17 hour maturathon (marathon of maturation) chat with the Golden Skidmark from Western Australia.

that monumental chat not only was the hinge in my life when I quit drinking alcohol (I get a beer here or there and drink it with taste, but more I don't seek anymore), but especially the onset to start discovering Plan Patagonia, the biggest conspiracy you haven't heard of, or you have read the nicely presented and extensively referenced Fakeopedia pages....

and this led to Agenda 2020 which became aSHIFT. and the progress from Fakeology (conspiracy theory) to philosophy (prosperity theory)

questions related to that, and the false authorities you allow in YOUR life:

1 Who decides how you spend your week?

A - I decide myself, fully, with responsibilities over family, children, people in need of care, pets ; aDORE.
B - predominantly my """boss""" (employer) does that (meaning you work more than 3.5 days a week for a "boss"/clients who demand you do things for them at certain times and timespans)
C - some of my life I decide myself, but to be honest it is mostly my job (you work less than half the time for someone else than you or your family/friends), I would like to change this though and share my values with others to get to those levels of independence and mental sanity

this decides what you are, how you should identify yourself, if you can be honest with yourself and others around you:

A - a free human being, the organic situation
B - a slave, an inorganic situation that is Evil and already clearing along the path of Fakeology, but after 3/11 and 10/26 (the Great Remindset) 2020 unequivocally inevitably crystal clear
C - it is good to be honest with yourself and hope is the basis of growth so let''s bounce brains, preferably on air !

2 With how little income can you maintain yourself and those who depend on you (aDORE.)?

= minimum monthly income (mmi)

3 And how many hours do you need to work (produce income over time) to get to that?
= hol 4 mmi - hours of labor 4 a minimum monthly income

these factors are indicative of your levels of

Code: Select all

modesty - splurgeness
independence - dependence
inflational power - inflational dependency
and let's find many more lessons together !
aSHIFT.

Re: Holistic Lessons of Fakeology

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

the differences between yous and me.

get on my side, it is much more rewarding to know why you have been doing Fakeology for so long....

you cannot change the Past
but you suredo can change the Future
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

and at a deeper level, many more coming, I like these comparisons, they are useful in presenting what WE can achieve vs what you do now, namely relying on the Beast and some false hope.

the only one who can save
you and your world
is you
but you will never save
you and your world
as only you

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

wow, almost exactly 1 year later, an update post.

cause the Holistic Lessons of Fakeology have not diminished, quite the exact polar opposite...

both online and in real life I have conversed with other mentally stable muisca around me, from all sides of the planet the Greeks called Gaia, the Muisca preferred Bachué, arising from Laguna de Iguaque, high above Villa de Leyva of Rollo & Caleb en la calle about Space Travel and more and of course my mudi Molly fame...

Code: Select all

the Mapuche call her Mapu, with che meaning people, so muisca. 
And in current Platinian Spanish, friend. 
Che Guevara nicked his nick from the Tehuelche, Pehuenche, Mapuche and others cohabiting 
the Land of the Big Foot ; Patagonia, Tierra de los Patagones, Giants !
A dedicated Plan Patagonia thread will follow, hopefully Barbie Chop Shop is still around and reading and can add her sense to that, as she enjoyed my Fakeopedia work of June 2019, wow 4 years ago already, Patagonia which sparked from the famous 17 hour marathon chat with The Golden Skidmark, formerly known as noise_level. The same day I stopped drinking. And god I LOVE my non-alcoholic life, another huge Holistic Lesson of Fakeology.

Finally I have now the moment to put my editing hands on the only FAK interview radio show I was the main guest in (the one with Mark Tokarski I was what Uncle "Epic Cash" Vigilante was in our FAK578, support guest).

almost a year before we recorded that show and a part II is militarily mandated to us by the Playmobil Power Parade of 2023, again happening here right below us. And above, planes and even snipers, the only day not GAIA, yet the Animal Farm is literally the only one above us....

what I also manage to find is great formerly lost material, which I will mix with our beautiful show and will be released before July 20th this year, when we have a whole day of freestyle rapping by friends, advanced harmonious mixing by me, movie material shot by the hundreds by our friends from the film production company of our rapper palace mate to Eye am Eye Radio listeners also known as Tropical G.

selected members of the Fakeology community who I would love to converse with at the highest levels

we are at
we are aLOUD.
and we are obliged

in this ever more AI for an AI Covidiocratic Clownworld becoming Animal Farm...

our show proves how little the miniature military men & meiskes dominate

WE are in control.

Mark July 20th in your calendars and make sure your share
your brightest mindsets
on the best and most elevated of platforms

unique in all aspects and as of this month also LIVE here in various bars and restaurants in El Pueblo, Bacatá savanna...

in the meantime

enjoy the Holistic Lessons of Fakeology of not me, yet alll the others in earlier released

Molly Madley 2212 PARTY ANIMALS de PATAGONIA ii - 29:01

Molly Mix 2304a PARTY ANIMALS de PATAGONIA iii - AIDUCATION & MENTALVERSITY - 29:14
Molly Mix 2204b PARTY ANIMALS de PATAGONIA iv - GIANT NEWSPEAK vs PSYCHO JEWSPEAK - 29:14
Molly Mix 2204c PARTY ANIMALS de PATAGONIA v - VLADVERTISEMENT for aSHIFT. - 29:14

and only for meso matrons the full

Molly Meso Matron Madley 2204 - PARTY GIANTS in PATAGONIA - 103:14

enjoy !

and connect, and let your insights be heard
with the best musical company possible, across all styles, in Unforchettable mixes !

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

why send me messages telling me to hang myself
thats very reckless