Six Million Jews and other controversial death numbers

rachel

Six Million Jews and other controversial death numbers

Unread post by rachel »

This is a place holder post.

In the sudden death thread, I listed quite a few I've felt are dubious. The point of the thread isn't so much to make a judgement, it's more to collect data in order to try to theorise what is going on.

I personally know of people who lived by me and who are now dead, who I believe would most certainly still be here if it wasn't for the lockdown policies, the closure of services, the DNRs, the refusal to treat anyone with COVID positive tests, and the vaccines. So what gives with the apparent fake deaths?
rachel

Re: Six Million Jews and other controversial death numbers

Unread post by rachel »

So, I put the Jews up first because before COVID it seemed the only two views on the subject people were allowed to have were.

A. SIX MILLION JEWS DIED.
B. NO ONE DIED.

One of the only joys of COVID-19 is it has proven positive how much of the narrative one small clique controls, and that is basically all of it. Going forward we should never forget this.

On the research I've done on WWII, I don't believe the six million number. I think most of the media narrative is utter made-up bullshit, and there are a fair few photos that are clearly paste-ups, and yet not by any stretch of the imagination do I believe no one died and Jews weren't targeted. In fact exactly because we have these two fixed narratives means a sizeable number of Jews did indeed lose their lives for no good reason.

It is clear the stories of the six million Jews exist to cover an actual reality. Like COVID-19 causes heart attacks because people getting the shots are having heart attacks. People are suddenly dying of Adult Sudden Death Syndrome because no one is allowed to look at the vaccine and say, maybe we should withdraw it because death rates are increasing and there is no other explanation for them other than the vaccine.

PERSONAL TESTIMONY: I know a retired couple, the husband still worked part-time for the NHS to keep active. They bought in to the COVID narrative, so I know they both got the shots without needing to ask. I thought it was the husband who was rushed into hospital via ambulance, and some weeks, maybe a couple of months later there was a funeral. Clearly with lockdown I didn't invade someone else's space, so I assumed it was the husband that was taken into hospital and then later died. ... When lockdown was over, I was out walking met bumped into his wife, polite conversation. She confirmed her husband had died and it was his funeral, but the ambulance had been for her. She'd had a heart attack out of nowhere and nearly died, would have died if it wasn't for her son giving her CPR. ... Pretty much immediately of her getting over that and being released back home her husband had a problem, he was admitted into hospital, it was his liver, none of the doctors could explain what it was, or what caused it, he died. ... She has no clue about vaccines, I said nothing because I don't think it is in any way useful after the event and who am I to blame the vaccine, we can only say it statistically looks increasingly likely that is the case. The thing she said to me that she couldn't understand, while his co-workers at the NHS were very supportive, his bosses blanked her, didn't respond to her about his funeral and were utterly callous towards her considering he'd been at the NHS all his working life, that really upset her. ... More than anything, what does that say? His bosses are of the opinion the medical intervention he was coerced into getting killed him, and they couldn't face turning up to a funeral that they were, in part, by throwing safety protocols out of the window, responsible for.

That is a bit of a longwinded testimony, but I do think deaths from the vaccine are real, and I do think deaths from the vaccine are also being faked by the people who are saying the vaccines are safe. In order to lead the opposition, you have to fake deaths, and you have to have more fake deaths than real deaths so you can "democratically win" any debate on what you are going to do to get "justice" for those deaths.

So going back to the Jews, if we use those two theoretical naughts and add as controlled opposition to every real death, the relative of the real dead person says, "I want .... this justice." and the ninety-nine say "I settle for .... this justice." And the controllers say, "Look at these ninety-nine people, they accept .... this, why are you being such a precious bigot, what makes your death so special that you will not accept what these other people accept as justice?"

And there you have it, this is how I believe the 97% CONSENSUS works.