Wearable Technology for Amazon/Walmart workers

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Wearable Technology for Amazon/Walmart workers

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unfortunately Hugo Talks believes these GOVERNMENT/EMPIRE corporations are driven by money and privately owned. This is about AI modeling of human beings. It is insatiable for data.

If you believe Starbucks, Disney, Warner Brothers, KFC, Home Depot, McDonalds, Walmart, Amazon, etc are privately owned and operated corporations....go get your booster.

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Wearable Technology for Amazon/Walmart workers

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

How do mean db? Do you mean that corporations are not privately owned? Or that they don't care about money especially? Or something else?

For myself, I think corporations are driven by their owners. I tend to think we live in a fascist situation (ie govt + corporations) working together, and that this has been the case for a long time (forever?). The corps are the financial side, the govts are the administrative side, education legal and religion also play a part in the governance structure.

Corps specifically have several agendas - I think you could say money was central to them.

Hugo has a long run idea that we shouldn't invest time and energy in these corporations. I don't disagree with that.

With regards to wearable tech - yeah I think they are seeking greater control and information with this sort of monitoring. Probs all hooked into an AI system. And then to some investigative units, corporate and governmental... They absolutely want to hand over the management/government function to a computer - so it can say no.
dirtybenny

Re: Wearable Technology for Amazon/Walmart workers

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:26 pm How do mean db? Do you mean that corporations are not privately owned? Or that they don't care about money especially? Or something else?
Hey Al, yep pretty much....I don't believe the narrative that big corporations are privately run and their primary goal is making money.
COVID was the best evidence for it. Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Foxwoods all shut down. Broadway, sports, entertainment venues, airlines all shut down.
IN LOCKSTEP....NO OUTLIERS...NO REBEL HOLDOUTS to try and make money. How did not one airline go bankrupt during COVID? Easy, they do not operate on the model that you have been told. They are branches of government/empire/enemy. Similar to Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy...we have McDonalds, NFL, Walmart, Amazon.

Do I believe Jeff Bezos owns Amazon? No...he is a mascot, same as Ronald McDonald.

These large corporations are tools of Empire, be it pharma, grocery stores, Amazon, fast food etc. Money is a ruse for the masses as it disguises the real purpose of these corporations....to attack manKIND and harvest our energy. You will see the same Starbucks in Beijing and Bangkok that you see in New York. McDonalds are in Moscow. The enemy doesn't care about money...only to the extent that the money that YOU have put your energy out to earn..... is CHARGED with your ENERGY which empire feeds on.