Georgia Guidestone apparently blown up

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Re: Georgia Guidestone apparently blown up

Unread post by rachel »

Any thoughts on who or why the stones were taken down?

Looks to me like a controlled demolition, they have apparent video footage of a black figure running in and running out, but it looks more like a cartoon character. This instead looks professionally done to bring it own vertically.

gg.gif
gg.gif (7.68 MiB) Viewed 3460 times

From what I can tell they had three cameras capturing the demolition, to most interesting of the three the Mail cuts short of the falling, though it looks like the video is stopped by whoever distributed it and it wasn't the Mail.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html

This is the getaway car, another one of those strange ones that doesn't drive on the road, instead the ploughs it without leaving a mark.

1024x576_MP4_1028132230655360312-0003.png
1024x576_MP4_1028132230655360312-0001.png
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Could the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones have a connection to the assassination of ex Japan PM Abe Shinzo, could he have fallen out with the WEF. The WEF trying to distance itself from fullfilling prophesies.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

It was jet fuel.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Abe is a hoax, in all likelihood: a narrative tool.

Sort of relevant:

https://benjaminfulford.net/2022/07/11/ ... continues/

I'm waiting for a sea monster. Until that happens I'm all in on the FTSE 100.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Guidestones Went Down in Georgia
https://web.archive.org/web/20220728040 ... 2jQ53MBvW0

Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

They were put up to notify the world of their plan ; perhaps they were demolished as the plan went into action.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Found an interesting link that just occurred to me, so let's tie a few threads together.
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:43 pm Interestingly enough, it is apparently a brainchild of a now deceased Lucile W. Green. Is that like the Georgia guidestones being commissioned by R.C. Christian. Oh, I see now they've destroyed it, they've given R.C. the name Robert, just so you don't go. Hmm... R.C. - Roman Catholic... Anyway, looking likely from the same bullshit name generator they like to use, I did a little search. I don't find too much on 'Lucile W. Green' other than links to her infamous book:

Journey to a governed world : thru 50 years in the peace movement

And a reference to papers published through her publishing house where we find out what the W stands for; - Lucile Wolfe Green papers - which is even more a tell.

Lucile - which is clearly a twin of Lucis > which was formally Lucifer Publishing.
Green - the green agenda > the green man > Pan > pantheism > pandemic > panic > pantomime > panacea.
W. - we find out stands for > Wolfe > and we know there is only one WOLF worth mentioning.
rachel wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:20 am Image

I was interested to see what matches there are to the Georgia Guidestones. They have the same feel, the universal language and world executive are tells they are probably from the same mindset.

Georgia Guidestones
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

"Bahá'ís want to have the Universal House of Justice rewrite the constitution of every country in the world and establish an Orwellian permanent theocratic dictatorship. While it's never going to happen I feel it is helpful to the wider community to point this out to Bahá'ís so that some will hopefully reflect on whether this is actually a good idea or if their energies are better spent attempting to directly improve the world rather than trying to help an insular cult assume control of the government before attempting anything."

I'm thinking about R.C. Christian and the fact there was a time capsule under the Stones. It suggested they were always designed to be destroyed. That also gives a reason why the bulldozers were so quick to the scene, to retrieve the capsule before anyone else got there.

And who might be the R.C. Christian in question. Well, its always suggested Roman Catholic, and even with this link. I personally think that is still a goer.

CRIII.png

It is actually CRIII, but when I saw the layout of the monogram, it first read to me as RC. Compare it to ERII.

th.jpg
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

have a nosey at this ,i read your post and searched king george stone ,anyway i couldn't post this but it is definitely worth it for the .....dare i say it luceiferianism overtones ,all subvertly or my imagination.

it's worth posting ,maybe see if anyone else see's what i see.......sorry i could'nt post it ,oh and i stopped at 2 subliminals .
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

220925-queen-ledger-stone-jm-0945-202f48.jpg

It looks like a head at the bottom right. And there seems to be a reflection of a cross at the bottom of the stone, but no actual cross where there should be one.

@napoleon, are they them?
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

tomb.png
It looks like they made some changes, but you can see the cross.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Garter
for the star, according to the Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... dger-stone