Stephers on Magenta and a potential reality overlay

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Stephers on Magenta and a potential reality overlay

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Another brilliant article by Stephers....creative thinking and strategizing.

What follows herein is a compilation of what has been recently scrutinized in relation to deconstructing what seems to be an overwhelming and highly obscure presentation of the color, MAGENTA. I suggest the world is being painted with this rare, bright, and equivocal color — a phenomenon that may be both intentionally directed, as well as driven by the changing reality itself, exhibiting this technological transition from what we perceive as natural into a mixed reality; and ultimately, an entirely synthetic existence. Let’s just say, magenta may be the new “33,” as it seems to be serving as a marker, an embedded anchor, and also a facilitator of synthetic, fantasy-like reality. At the very least, it may be an esoteric signaling phenomenon to look out for what I refer to as faux-tonics (the weaponized use of magenta color/light to actuate and perpetuate the simulacra). I think it is important to emphasize that just as we may notice the “33” frequently in our life once we take notice of it (as in seeing it more often on the clock as we go about our day); so, too, may we begin to “clock” the magenta presenting more prevalently. My point, though, is to notice when the magenta (like the “33”) is being utilized strategically in an occult manner. In accordance with my theory, as you will see in the extensive list below, media narratives in June and July 2022 have been profoundly magenta-forward.

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/07/20/w ... at-a-time/

For those who need to hear it....the borderline obnoxious Matt from QOC reads a portion.

Attachments
magenta-beacon-071322.jpg