Washing Up Liquid Causes Cancer

Cognitive Dissident

Washing Up Liquid Causes Cancer

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Dilute it with white vinegar fifty-fifty to obviate the risk:

Ingesting dish-washing liquids (used in the kitchen) and hand washing liquid (used in the restroom) is the main cancer causing factor so your eating of them should be restricted.

You will surely say that we do not eat them!

However, you daily wash your hands with hand washing liquid and wash your plates with dish-washing liquid.

The liquid is absorbed and will not leave the plate with washing.

When cooking or eating food, the soap in the plate or dish gets attached to the hot food and so we end up eating the dish-washing liquid with our food.

Even if you rinse the plate hundreds of times, that will be of no use.

But the solution is to pour half of the dish-washing liquid and hand washing liquid and top it up with vinegar.
It is as simple as that.

Do not eat blood cancer causing agents and also save your family from this danger.

Similarly, seriously desist from washing vegetables with even a few drops of dish-washing liquid because irrespective of how much you would rinse them, the chemicals would have already entered the tissues of the vegetable and will not get rinsed away.

Instead, soak fruits and vegetables with salt and then rinse with water. And to keep them fresh, add vinegar.

http://urbanatural.in/information/cance ... -business/

https://www.jewworldorder.org/cancer-cu ... that-work/
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Washing Up Liquid Causes Cancer

I go seventy-thirty because I'm awkward and tight. So long as it gets to the viscosity of water (or vinegar) you're doing fine and remember, only ever use a drop.
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

Great advise, Cognitive Dissident...
Some 20+ years back, I read some Taoist book. It made totally sense to me. Then I read The Tao of Physics, and got hooked.

To the subject: Part of the lifestyles of most Taoist, is to avoid soaps and shampoo as much as possible. I was convinced to give it a try, and have never turned back. I "Never" use soap and shampoo. Clean water when taking a shower/bath, is more than sufficient to remove what needs to be removed, and NOT TO remove the protective layer of natural fat and Wax that is produced by the skin cells to protect us.. Likewise with the daily morning wash of face and underarms. As roll on, I use a homemade liquid made of Apple Cider Vinegar and cornstarch, with a few drops of essential peppermint oil. I DO NOT STINK at all, according to my partner... :D The only "stink" my family can detect from me for some minutes after my morning routine, is the smell of ACV... Because, after washing my face with just clean water, I spray it with ACV. THAT has made my face and beard got rid of dandruff and Eczema...

In this country, few have hot water installed. So dish wash are done with cold water and dish washing liquid. I just read the above article for my partner, and she got the point and will add vinegar, as described.. However, in periods of my life, when I lived alone in Norway, I just did the dish wash with running HOT water, to remove the fat. Worked great... ;)

What is the most frequent advertisement on TV? Soap, shampoo, and all kind of other shit we don't need.... :evil:
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=
Cognitive Dissident

If you go 70-30 white vinegar to washing up liquid you don't need hot water.

Tell the Germans.