Vaccine damage reports

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Vaccine damage reports

Unread post by rachel »

fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

rachel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:25 pm

You can't view this on twitter if you are not logged in, and if you are you get a warning notices that you have to get past before you can see it.
From now on please only use screenshots.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Serious Heart Inflammation 44 Times Higher After Covid Vaccination, Nature Study Finds
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/06/27/ser ... udy-finds/
The risk of being hospitalised with heart inflammation is up to 44 times higher following Covid vaccination, a study in Nature has found.

The study, which examined the vaccination status of all 1,612 hospital cases of myocarditis and 1,613 hospital cases of pericarditis in France between May 12th and October 31st 2021, found that the risk of being hospitalised with myocarditis was 8.1 times higher in the week following a Pfizer second dose (95% confidence interval [CI], 6.7 to 9.9) and 30 times higher following a Moderna second dose (CI, 21 to 43).
I think 44 is a death number.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As mentioned before, I know Mike Yeadon is listed on the Darkside Papers, but I've watched much of his content, and I've seen him rebutting each of the claims against him, and I've watched him be quite dismissive of media talking heads when they try to defend the vaccine with you don't know what you are talking about, I do. I personally think he is a bit too paranoid to be a shill, he's been red pilled, and suddenly he's seeing the gaps where the fraud can happen. I know that feeling.

On the choice of spike protein rather than something more suitable...

And just on the spike protein...

Covid-759-4.jpg
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:09 am According to Baha'i philosophy the word Balah-u-llah can be represented numerically by the number 9, so the name of the Beast would be balla-u-llah and his number nine, the text also says that 9 is the sacred number, probably the image of the beast has the 9 represented in some way, this image found on the Baha'i website could perfectly well become the image of the beast, this is only a possibility and not a statement. The writing located inside the figure is called the highest name or Baha'u'llah.

Does that image, apparently from the 2007 Baha'i website, remind you of anything? A shape like a ball with SPIKES, and the SUN in the background, and what's that around it, isn't that called a CORONA?

Reimagined...
I haven't finished with the Baha'i, in fact I haven't really started. In that 2007 low res image, both the CORONA and the SPIKES.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Victims of the Vaccine
https://www.steynonline.com/12641/victi ... he-vaccine
Wednesday's Steyn Show was a special edition devoted to a topic Mark has focused on particularly in the last six months - the devastating damage done around the world to millions of hitherto healthy persons by the Covid "vaccines". Before an audience of those injured and bereaved by Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca, Steyn covered various aspects of a great injustice to entirely blameless citizens. His guests included the very first widows of the vaccine he had on his show some months back, Vikki Spit and Charlotte Wright, and the only MP interested in doing anything about the issue, Sir Christopher Chope.

I'm not sure who funds GB News, they don't run ads.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Just watched this. The same blood clotting symptons from the jab in the US, as John O'looney's findings in the UK.

Start from 11 minutes.
https://www.brighteon.com/f2735f15-41d9 ... 625a38d4a4

I found it on the new Lets Roll forums, they have some good info about the Covid hoax.
https://letsrollforums.com/index.php
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interesting take on what the Vaccine Nano Tech might actually be.

https://needtoknow.news/2022/12/experie ... -vaccines/
Experienced Pathologist Explains Blood Clots, Nano Tech and Parasites in COVID Vaccines

Screen-Shot-2022-12-18-at-7.21.10-PM.jpg

Dr. Ryan Cole, who has been a pathologist for 26 years, identified the rubbery fibrous structures or clots that embalmers have been finding in deceased after the rollout of Covid injections as congealed protein, an amyloid-like material. he said the spike protein can induce inflammation in blood vessels that can cause blood clots. The spike protein, covered by a lipid nano-layer, was designed to cross the blood-brain barrier.

Dr. Cole examined the Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer ingredients. He found a microscopic glass shard and said that there are problems with contamination from debris in the ‘vaccines’. According to Johnson & Johnson’s application to the FDA, their product contains trace human DNA and human proteins from aborted fetal tissue. Proteins from other people trigger a immune response in the injected person.

Dr. Cole said the microscopic rod and circuit-like structures others have identified as graphene oxide are actually cholesterol crystals, stacked-layered cholesterol, salt flakes and sugar crystals. He said that there are metallic and mineral contaminants in COVID shots. He affirmed that the injections do contain polyethylene glycol (“PEG”), which can trigger allergies. He said that the samples that looked like parasites were simply part of a leaf that was a contaminant from the environment. Dr. Cole said that COVID shots that were not properly frozen and preserved lost their potency. Some of the samples had broken RNA that produce shortened proteins, which are known carcinogens.

Lipid nanopartical and a gene sequence that makes vaccine recipients make foreign proteins are the cause of harm in vaccinated people. The lipid nanopartical is hyper-inflammatory and can be toxic to cells. Lipid nanopartical injections were designed to only be given once. There may be a cumulative toxicity. He said that the more the gene that triggers production of the spike protein is injected into a person’s body, the more spike protein is produced, which has numerous side effects including blood clotting, potential increase in cancer, and more.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" Lipid nanopartical and a gene sequence that makes vaccine recipients make foreign proteins are the cause of harm in vaccinated people "

-
Genes and nanoparticles are concepts derived from electron microscopy if i'm not wrong, meaning these "substances" are theoretical and in a very large extent part of the problem we have with both the concept of vaccination and viruses. When all these substances exist, we can argue all we like about who's right and wrong. The main issue being both sides of debate push us in the same direction and make us believe electron-microscopy-reality, immune systems, contagion and virology are scientific reality.
-
Even proteins are so small they are only seen in electron microscopes as far as i know. And proteins can be made by bacteria and does not necessarily come from what we eat, but rather from the bacteria digesting what we eat. Its a BIG difference.
-
" bacteria MAKE PROTEINS themselves. NOT our cells. Without BACTERIA our bodies on their own cannot synthesize proteins from amino-acids "
-Northern Tracey