It's The Muppet Show!

rachel

Re: It's The Muppet Show!

Unread post by rachel »

Maybe one of the unintended up-sides of COVID-19 and the low-bar the Fabians have now created for perfectly reasonable conclusions to be ridiculed (remember this is one of the stated tactics Bertrand Russell said should be employed - "Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity."). Truly "out-there" claims suddenly sit next to "it's probably not a good idea to take an experimental vaccine if there is a 99.7% survival rate for the thing the vaccine doesn't actually stop you getting anyway". So thank you Fabians, this thread and its claims exists because of you.

At the time when Ed Miliband was labour leader there was a meme going around liking him to Wallace of 'Wallace and Gromit'. Now given that we have proof Ed isn't all what he seems, was his looks in the run-up to him becoming opposition leader actually modelled on the animated character?

Untitled-5-491888.jpg

Looking like Wallace means I won't win image battle, admits Ed Miliband
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... ke-Wallace
Addressing Labour activists and members in London today, Mr Miliband attempted to draw a line under a series of PR gaffes - including struggling to eat a bacon sandwich and apologising for posing with a tabloid newspaper.

The Labour leader admitted he lacked film star looks and told the public not to vote for him if they wanted a leader who "thinks that a good photo is the most important thing."

Mr Miliband said: "You can find people who are more square-jawed, more chiselled, look less like Wallace.

"You could probably even find people who look better eating a bacon sandwich.

"If you want the politician from central casting, it's just not me, it's the other guy.

"And if you want a politician who thinks that a good photo is the most important thing, then don't vote for me."

Mr Miliband rallied against what he claims is an increasing importance placed on image and publicity stunts, saying "that culture diminishes our politics."
If Ed was also 'created out of plastic', then we can see another way in which elections are manipulated by the people in control.

171110.jpg

I don't sit here thinking that Ed Miliband is wearing a mask. But time and time again we have learned everything political is pre-planned and dummied before it is put into action. This suggests to me, Miliband's image was always based on subconscious messaging linking him to Wallace, and that is why he was never a real contender to win the 2015 election. Remember, Conservatives needed a majority to offer the EU Referendum, and by 2015 we were already a whole election cycle into the psychological operation set up for that vote with the installation of the Coalition government (nothing in politics is by chance). It was Tony Blair, in one of his election manifestos that had originally offered the EU Referendum, in fact I'm guessing from the following wiki link, John Major was the first, as part of the Maastricht Treaty arrangements, and Blair had confirmed once the fall out from the Danish and French votes was sorted, the British people would be given the vote promised by Major if it came to increased integration. This is very important to note, Tony Blair, speaking for the Queen, promised the EU Referendum.

1992 Danish Maastricht Treaty referendum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Dani ... referendum

Through a deep study of media fakery subtle tells begin to pop out. These storytellers push technology so their stories become more real, but the down side for them, it means the subtleties of fakery that would have previously been hidden are now revealed. We saw above, before Coronation Street could switch to being filmed in HD the set needed to be rebuilt. This is probably because in the previous set they used, for example paint to mimic brick texture, and where in standard definition the effect looked like real brick, in the HD tests it was easy to spot it was actually painted plywood or the like.

This is where all our taxes go, and this is where I think all the MP salaries really go. No amount of money is consider too much to fake things. It has warped the minds of these people, they were between a rock and a hard place, the move to HD and 4K was driven because of the need to make mixing real people with video effects seamless. Below is a trailer for a best-in-class standard definition fantasy circa 1984 from the BBC. Without increasing resolution they hit a brick wall on how real their fakery could get.

The Box of Delights

To have people interacting with computer graphics and special effects film resolution had to be increased, there was no way around it. It's all binary, on/off. With standard definition the relatively low resolution meant the on/off blocks were visible to the eye creating the telltale fringing and drop-outs on things like hair we see in standard definition productions.

ScreenShot-VideoID-v7Oeu0zWdfw-TimeS-35.png

In increasing the resolution the ability for viewers to spot other fake things, like masking, became a real problem. So with HD came the need to step-increase the skills of makeup artists etc. It is said that Capitalism holds the seeds to its own destruction and I think this is a case in point; it is only because of the university courses in film and television makeup that I have had such a rich source of study material to consider. And universities only put this information out for free to advertise their courses and attract students because under the capitalist model these students have to take on vast amounts of debt to attend university.

I thought I'd include this next 30 year anniversary video about 'The Box of Delights' because watch the backdrop. How many of the events shown are fake, how many are real? And we are coming up to the 40th anniversary in 2024.

It would appear the bad guys did indeed get hold of 'The Box of Delights'.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A13-45.jpg

That fake section on Ed's nose is really there, the arrows are pointing to the thicker part of its outline. It looks to be something like this...

nose1.png

We can see a subtle ridge because the appliance is firmer than the surrounding skin. And just like the example above it has parts that extend out towards the nose bridge. When Ed smiles it causes the slight lifting of this area on each side and flattening of the area near the bridge and nose tip. It is probably this appliance that gives Ed his nasally sound.

The appliance was created to change the shape of Ed's nose so he looks Jewish, get that, it is there to make Labour MP Ed Miliband look Jewish... Remember, his bio states he is a son of Jewish immigrant parents fleeing persecution from Poland in the 1940s. And if Ed is a fake persona, then so is his brother, ex-Labour MP, Tony Blair's Head of Policy, ex-Foreign Secretary, the man who signed the Lisbon treaty on behalf of the UK, David Miliband.

Miliband_Clinton.jpg

How does that work exactly? Can Roland Rat also sign my inalienable rights, purchased for me and every other Christian by the blood of Jesus Christ, away to some unelected satanic superstate?

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Laura Kuenssberg to step down as BBC's political editor | 20 December 2021
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58996925
Laura Kuenssberg is to step down as the BBC's political editor after seven years in the job, the corporation has confirmed.

Kuenssberg took over from Nick Robinson in 2015, becoming the first woman to hold the position.

She said it had been "incredible to occupy the chair during a time of such huge change" in British politics.

The BBC said Kuenssberg would remain in the post until Easter and then take on a range of other roles.

The journalist's time as political editor covered a tumultuous period in British politics, which included Brexit, two UK general elections and the Covid-19 pandemic.

"I've been so lucky to do the best daily reporting job in the business, with the best colleagues anyone could wish for," said Kuenssberg in a statement.

"It's been incredible to occupy the chair during a time of such huge change and to try to make sense of it for our viewers, listeners and readers online."

She added: "I'll miss the daily drama, and our wonderful team in Westminster, immensely. But after nearly seven years and what feels like decades' worth of headlines, it's time for the next move."
Wiki: Laura Kuenssberg - do we think she was born in the UK?
Kuenssberg was born in Rome, Italy in 1976 to Nick and Sally Kuenssberg. Her father is a businessman; her mother worked in children's services and received a CBE for this in the 2000 New Year Honours. Her paternal grandfather was German-born Ekkehard von Kuenssberg, a co-founder and president of the Royal College of General Practitioners. Her maternal grandfather was Lord Robertson, a judge of the Scots High Court of Justiciary, whose brother James Wilson Robertson was the last British Governor-General of Nigeria. Her elder brother David is executive director of finance and resources at Brighton and Hove City Council. Her elder sister Joanna Kuenssberg is a former diplomat who has served as high commissioner to Mozambique.

Her father worked in Italy for British company Coats Viyella for a number of years. Kuenssberg grew up in Glasgow [SCOTLAND], with her brother and sister, and attended Laurel Bank School, a private girls' school.

Kuenssberg studied History at the University of Edinburgh, graduating with a first-class honours MA degree. She spent a year studying at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., where she interned at the NBC News political programme Meet the Press.

Laura Kuenssberg signs off as BBC Political Editor | 6th May 2022

Liz Truss vows 'bold' plan to boost UK economy | 14 Jul 2022

Wiki: Liz Truss
Mary Elizabeth Truss was born on 26 July 1975 in Oxford, England, to John Kenneth and Priscilla Mary Truss. From an early age, she has been known by her middle name "Elizabeth". Her father is an emeritus professor of pure mathematics at the University of Leeds, while her mother was a nurse, teacher and member of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Truss has described both as being "to the left of Labour". When Truss later stood for election to Parliament as a Conservative, her mother agreed to campaign for her, while her father declined to do so.

The family moved to SCOTLAND when she was four years old. Truss attended West Primary School in Paisley, Renfrewshire, followed by Roundhay School, in the Roundhay area of Leeds, a school which she later said had "let down" children. Both this, and her claims of the education curriculum being unjustly focused on social issues, were disputed by a journalist and some of his friends who attended the same school. She then lived in Canada for a year, and praises the competitive attitude in schooling there with the education she received, in contrast to her education at Roundhay School. She read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Merton College, Oxford, graduating in 1996.

Truss was active in the Liberal Democrats. She was president of Oxford University Liberal Democrats and a member of the national executive committee of Liberal Democrat Youth and Students. She expressed republican sentiments in a speech at the 1994 Liberal Democrat Federal Conference.

During her time as a Liberal Democrat, Truss supported the legalisation of cannabis and the abolition of the monarchy.

Truss joined the Conservative Party in 1996.

I can hardly be bothered to post up the picture. Rome born Laura Kuenssberg is to be the next Prime Minster of the UK.

signature mole
signature mole
eye bag and nose appliance
eye bag and nose appliance
example pre-baked eye bag
example pre-baked eye bag

Liz suffers from the same problem as Ed, a nasal tone when speaking. I think we can work out exactly why that is above... And the mole, I figure it's not meant to be in the same place, rather it is a confirmation for people who can read the code... "YES, IT IS ME. I LEFT THE BBC POLITICAL EDITOR POST TO BECOME THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER." ... You heard it here first.

Partners in crime, neither of these characters were born in the UK, apparently.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I didn't mention it above, but I pointed at the corners of Ed's mouth. Not sure if you can make it out, but his real mouth has been narrowed by a couple of millimetres each side. It's easier to spot on the right. In the earlier quote Ed compares himself to Wallace, and Wallace has round mouth corners, we now see how Ed gets them.

While it is tempting to adjust brightness/contrast to make things show up, I have refrained from doing so because I want to present crops as published so you can decide whether you agree you are seeing what I am suggesting, or maybe it can be explained a different way.

So on to the next image, top arrow, on Ed's tooth is a narrow bar, as I've already suggested he is wearing some fake teeth over his own, we now have a mechanism to hold them in place. On to the left and right arrows, left, the fake skin is starting to thicken so the mouth width can be reduced without the chance it will accidentally tear. Right we see a step in from the outside of the mouth corner to the inside. Bottom arrow, we have evidence it is indeed a full mask that wraps over his lips. Below it and earlier detail I used to show how this works; and if it is a full mask also covering the lips, the skin underneath can be any tone.

A13-51.jpg

Again, this gives the reason for the whole 'BLACK LIVES MATTER' shield they have been using; black lives don't have to have black skins, do they? ... You see how they play with words, they are not lying when they say 'BLACK LIVES', we just assume black refers to skin based on how they assert it.

A13-54.jpg

Above, a different angle. We can see how the nose appliance flattens Ed's nose when he smiles. The mouth corners are designed to restrict how wide Ed can naturally open his mouth giving him the Wallace round corner smile. it no doubt helps to change the way he speaks as his mouth will make different shapes to how it naturally does, and also explains why that bacon sandwich photograph was so awkward looking.

Here's the un-cropped top image without arrows so you can see the detail in context.

13171.jpg

Even though there is certainly a person playing David Miliband separate to Ed Miliband, I do wonder if they double for one another, the picture below looks more like David to me. Since I have someone else pegged as David, having two people who can play the same character would allow for something like "brother MPs" appearing together even if most of the time they are played by the same person.

I know I'm on 'Fantasy Island' at this point, but if you know the story, David Miliband was expected to win the Labour leadership contest in 2010 when Gordon Brown had lost the General Election and stepped down. Ed ran last minute, and there was a big thing about brothers running against each other. Ed won the leadership contest by a fraction of a percentage point and an apparent heart broken David left politics. I don't believe that, I think there was a more practical reason for David's disappearance, that being the more prominence the other two roles now had. And then we saw exactly the same scenario with Boris and his brother Jo Johnson, pretty much as soon as Boris became PM Jo left politics. If we dispense with the idea that the UK parliament has anything to do with democratic process and instead it is just Jesuit Theatre, then every one of the main people will have an understudy who can take their part if needed.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Have you ever wondered what a 'barefaced liar' is?
barefaced lie/liar
A shamelessly bold untruth/prevaricator. Bare here means bold-faced or brazen, but one writer speculates that barefaced, which dates from the late sixteenth century, originally meant “beardless,” a condition perhaps considered audacious in all but the youngest men. In any event, by the late seventeenth century it also meant bold and became attached to lie in succeeding years. See also naked truth.

Oliver Cromwell lived 1599-1658. Apparently, the next picture is his death mask. I always thought that was curious and unlikely the idea Madame Tussauds had a team on standby waiting for notable people to croak so once they got word, they could instantaneously drop everything and ride cross-country to barge in on the grief-stricken family to smother plaster over the still warm corpse's face and wait for it to set before any decomposition took place. Clearly you wouldn't want to leave the process any length of time after death and risk pulling part of the face off when removing the mask.

Cromwell death mask
Cromwell death mask

Wiki: Madame Tussauds
Marie Tussaud was born as Marie Grosholtz in 1761 in Strasbourg, France. Her mother worked for Philippe Curtius in Bern, Switzerland, who was a physician skilled in wax modeling. Curtius taught Tussaud the art of wax modelling beginning when she was a child. He moved to Paris and took his young apprentice, then only 6 years old, with him.

Grosholtz created her first wax sculpture in 1777 of Voltaire. At the age of 17, she became the art tutor to Madame Elizabeth, the sister of King Louis XVI of France, at the Palace of Versailles. During the French Revolution, she was imprisoned for three months and awaiting execution, but was released after the intervention of an influential friend. During the Revolution, she made models of many prominent victims.

Grosholtz inherited Curtius's vast collection of wax models following his death in 1794. For the next 33 years, she travelled around Europe with a touring show from the collection. She married Francois Tussaud in 1795 and took his surname. She renamed her show as Madame Tussaud's. In 1802, she accepted an invitation from Paul Philidor, a lantern and phantasmagoria pioneer, to exhibit her work alongside his show at the Lyceum Theatre, London. She did not fare particularly well financially, with Philidor taking half of her profits.

She was unable to return to France because of the Napoleonic Wars, so she traveled throughout Great Britain and Ireland exhibiting her collection. From 1831, she took a series of short leases on the upper floor of "Baker Street Bazaar" (on the west side of Baker Street, Dorset Street, and King Street in London). This site was later featured in the Druce-Portland case sequence of trials of 1898–1907. This became Tussaud's first permanent home in 1836.

Or maybe this is a image that hides a clue to a different truth...

Circa 1450. This style of sallet, fitted closer to the head than the German form seen nearby, was developed in Venice, but this example was produced in Milan, a center for the highest quality armor.
Circa 1450. This style of sallet, fitted closer to the head than the German form seen nearby, was developed in Venice, but this example was produced in Milan, a center for the highest quality armor.

In 1450, how exactly do we think Venice armour craftsmen might have been able to produce such close fitting bespoke helmets, leg armour, gloves, shoes, etc? Clearly, they would need a reference model to work to, and the easiest way to get a correctly scaled dummy would be to take a mould of each body part. Something like this for the head perhaps?

w10.png

So back to my original question... Have you ever wondered what a 'barefaced liar' is; and why is it particularly separated from, by implication, a liar who instead wears something on his or her face?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've written quite a few times where I generally don't trust truthers with beards. That's because it's one of the easiest ways to change your appearance. This is a useful video that goes through the whole process of building up a beard on the face.

How to Hand Lay a Very Curly Beard

Three stills showing the process. This type of facial hair is not first attached to a net so is close to impossible to spot.

Glue is first painted on the model's face.
Glue is first painted on the model's face.
The hair is then built up layer by layer and cut to length after sticking down.
The hair is then built up layer by layer and cut to length after sticking down.
The finished effect.
The finished effect.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Clearly the last beard isn't practical for a DIY situation, so another option is a hair piece on lace, and this can be a beard, moustache, eyebrows, sideburns.

beard on lace
beard on lace
moustache on lace
moustache on lace
final glued effect
final glued effect
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:03 pm " I've written quite a few times where I generally don't trust truthers with beards. That's because it's one of the easiest ways to change your appearance "
-
Couldn't agree more - beards and moustaches has been and is a very potent tool in disguise and when acting as someone else. In addition to the obvious disguise that fake beards provide, its also an efficient tool to induce the idea of natural "manliness" which means effeminate men, trans-men and egi entities all benefit not of only of the beard as disguise but also the added benefit of fake manliness.
-
FAK EGI Forum - Fake beards
https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/egi-elite-gender-inversion/page/13/#post-849655

Bearded men (blog post)
https://allunreal.com/blog/bearded-men/

Lumberjack Passion (blog post)
https://allunreal.com/blog/lumberjack-passion/

-
Beard Wold Champion Madison Rowley (who also sells beard and grooming products like Rides Wax etc.)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And then we are on to shop bought versions which you'll never spot over a webcam.

MEIFAN-Lace-Beard-Natural-Fake-Beard-for-Men-Mustache-Hand-made-Cosplay-Synthetic-Lace-Invisible-Beards.jpg_Q90.jpg
Seeano-Men-s-Synthetic-Lace-Fancy-Handmade-Shallow-Short-Invisible-Lace-Soft-Fake-Beard-Handmade-Mustache.jpg_Q90.jpg
S478808379e724a8eba48e542bb22aca0p.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And for the women we hair sections of hair that can be bended with the wearer's own.

Haven't got a fringe, but want to try one?
Haven't got a fringe, but want to try one?
Want to also add a little thickness to your hair?
Want to also add a little thickness to your hair?
Maybe a long haired up-style instead?
Maybe a long haired up-style instead?