ONJ Another hive member pulled off the stage

dirtybenny

ONJ Another hive member pulled off the stage

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This is an especially difficult black pill for yours truly to swallow....

Olivia Newton-John has been declared dead and pulled off of the stage. Just when you thought it was just an innocent little pop star, you do a little digging and the same old story.....

"Newton-John was born on 26 September 1948[3] in Cambridge, United Kingdom, to Welshman Brinley "Bryn" Newton-John (1914–1992) and Irene Helene (née Born; 1914–2003).[3] Her Jewish maternal grandfather, the Nobel Prize–winning physicist Max Born,[4][5][6][7] fled with his wife and children to Britain from Germany before World War II to escape the Nazi regime. Newton-John's maternal grandmother was of paternal Jewish ancestry as well;

Newton-John's father was an MI5 officer[8] on the Enigma project at Bletchley Park who took Rudolf Hess into custody during World War II.[9][10] After the war, he became the headmaster of the Cambridgeshire High School for Boys and was in this position when Olivia was born.

In a recent celebrity memoir, the author writes, “In 1933, my Jewish grandfather fled from Germany with his wife, Hedwig, to escape Hitler’s regime. He was not only a brilliant mind but also a humanitarian who helped Jews escape Germany. I’m extremely proud of my peace-loving grandfather.” The grandfather was Nobel Prize-winning physicist Max Born, one of the founders of quantum mechanics and a longtime friend of Albert Einstein. The granddaughter, which might come as a surprise to some, is Olivia Newton-John.

Newton-John apparently did, however, have some serious Jewish mystical concepts in mind when she recorded her 2006 album “Grace and Gratitude.” The new-agey confection is rife with instrumental interludes with titles including “Yesod,” “Hod,” “Nezah,” “Tiferet,” “Hesud-Gevurah,” “Binah,” “Hochmah” and “Keter” – names corresponding with the divine sefirot, or vessels of divine energy, in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. Although she doesn’t discuss this in her memoir, she does write about her friendship with fellow pop star/actress Madonna, a self-professed adept of Kabbalah.

https://forward.com/culture/music/43077 ... wton-john/

We find in this entity, the same pattern of the Beatles, Miley Cyrus, etc....they initially present as something as sweet, charming and wholesome and then degenerate to the lewd and debased. ONJ changed markedly with Grease, and Physical and Totally Hot. Going from a country "gal" to a leather pants wearing painted up lesbian hooker look.

This one also pushed the breast cancer awareness/fear into women worldwide. It was rewarded with a multitude of international awards.

So many that wikipedia has a separate ONJ awards page.

Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Queen Elizabeth II[1]
Goodwill Ambassador to the United Nations Environment Programme
Cadillac Concept to the world Humanitarian Award for breast cancer research
Red Cross – Humanitarian Award for breast cancer and environmental charity work
Officer of the Order of Australia (AO) for "service to the entertainment industry as a singer and actor, and to the community through organisations supporting breast cancer treatment, education, training and research, and the environment"
Companion of the Order of Australia (AC)
Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) in the 2020 New Year Honours
Japan's Order of the Rising Sun, Gold Rays with Rosette[12][13]

For goodness sakes, I think this one gives Billy Shears a run for his money as far as how many "secret" societies orders one can belong to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... ewton-John

Then we have the bizarre story of it's boyfriend supposedly faking a death in Thailand and disappearing to Mexico for 10 years.

Olivia Newton-John's former boyfriend 'found in Mexico after going missing 12 years ago'
'The widow's peak is exact. The eyes are very similar and the ears extend down on the head the same distance. I believe it is him,' says private detective

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 41796.html

And of course ONJ is a darling of the gay and drag queen set....

https://www.onlyolivia.com/visual/tv/10 ... index.html

Another reference to multiple entities within one body...

She pioneered the nascent music video industry by recording a video album for Physical featuring videos of all the album's tracks and three of her older hits. The video album earned her a fourth Grammy and was aired as an ABC prime-time special, Let's Get Physical,[53] becoming a top 10 Nielsen hit. Newton-John asserts: "Like everyone, I've got different sides of my personality. I've my dominant self, my need-to-be-dominated self, the sane Olivia and the crazy Olivia. Playing these different characters gave me a chance to show strange parts people haven't seen much."[51]

Black pill duly swallowed...

As GWB said....fool me once.....you can't get fooled again...

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Unti7tled.jpg
861b9fa952c3fed22a6e10d9efc0d39b--olivia-newton-jones-s-bangs.jpg
861b9fa952c3fed22a6e10d9efc0d39b--olivia-newton-jones-s-bangs.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 701 times
dirtybenny

Re: ONJ Another hive member pulled off the stage

more pics
Attachments
aV708zO_460s.jpg
a26f0a2da36aac1c26760defcef4564a.jpg
a26f0a2da36aac1c26760defcef4564a.jpg (18.58 KiB) Viewed 700 times
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (7.6 KiB) Viewed 700 times
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
file.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg (6.95 KiB) Viewed 700 times
861b9fa952c3fed22a6e10d9efc0d39b--olivia-newton-jones-s-bangs.jpg
861b9fa952c3fed22a6e10d9efc0d39b--olivia-newton-jones-s-bangs.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 700 times
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
IfNotforYou.jpg
IfNotforYou.jpg (52.68 KiB) Viewed 700 times
hqdefault.jpg
CAP_03639721.jpg
dirtybenny

This one changed so radically, it doesn't look like the same entity.
Attachments
olivia-newton-john-1970-1990-video-collection1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 700 times
dirtybenny

A few more pics....the neck with Rawls and Streisand....

with the Travolta entity....can anyone get eyes closer together?
Attachments
143e69162e.jpg
Untitled.jpg
skynews-olivia-newton-john_5858842.jpg
dirtybenny

aaaaaand....the Tell....an unconscious action that is thought to betray an attempted deception.

Two of a Kind
Attachments
71oRqX9-W-L._SL1500_.jpg
4de6810b55ae7b24dcd8d3b157f2fd50.jpg
Olivia-Newton-John-and-John-Travolta-in-Two-of-A-Kind-olivia-newton-john-15349490-715-505.jpg
dirtybenny

Indeed...Two of a Kind....not like us.
Attachments
montage.jpg
OLIVIA_NEWTON_JOHN_TWO+OF+A+KIND+-+PROMO+STAMPED-59619.jpg
dirtybenny