Condoms, sneakers, and 6 feet apart

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Condoms, sneakers, and 6 feet apart

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I asked Tiago to comment on condoms on the Thursday night Fakeologist show. I was happy to hear both Frank and Tiago are not proponents of condom use. Neither am I.

For many that might not know, there is a Latex Condom Conspiracy book, relating to health risks of Talc integrated with the AIDS hoax.

Many have also theorized that the latex in condoms have contributed to latex allergies and gloves, which are rampant in hospital employees.

I also believe that condoms block the powerful sex energy that empowers the couple involved in the act. The fear of AIDS was used to push condom use on the general heterosexual public worldwide. I do not believe this was done with good intentions and has nothing to do with protecting one from STD's. My model is that condom use is to throttle or more likely block the powerful sex energy that empowers the couple involved in the act.

Women Don't Like How Condoms Feel Any More Than Men Do
We never think to ask women if they like the way condoms feel.

“I hate using condoms. It feels like he's wrapped his penis in plastic wrap. The sensation is not as pleasurable for me, and I find that my vagina aches more afterwards.”

“Condoms feel less intimate. I love the way the smooth, hard penis skin feels against my skin, but I can't feel that with a condom. We use them anyway, though, because I don't like the pill, and the intercourse still feels good.”

“I feel like I’ve tried just about every type of condom there is and they all limit sensation to one extent or another.”

“We now use the Nuvaring for birth control. But when we have used condoms, the sensation is much less sensitive, and I feel like there’s saran wrap between us. It simply doesn’t feel as good as skin on skin.”

“I have used condoms and honestly (although I would not say this to someone whose only option was condoms) it does make sex a little less intimate and less pleasurable for me.”

“Without a condom, every sensation is a little more intense and a little warmer. Also, the lubricants on condoms sometimes irritate me.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ore-men-do

I also believe that it is not a coincidence that TROJAN is the key manufacturer of latex condoms.

: of, relating to, or constituting a Trojan horse

Definition of Trojan horse
1: someone or something intended to defeat or subvert from within usually by deceptive means

They have also now added SPERMICIDES to some condoms..

Possible side effects of spermicides
Symptoms include temporary itching, redness, and swelling. It can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs) in some people with a vagina. Because spermicide can irritate the penis and vagina, contraceptives containing nonoxynol-9 may increase the risk of HIV transmission.

Then we have SNEAKERS or RUBBER SOLED FOOTWEAR.

When I was young, sneaker were worn in a gym or for athletics only. Now they are pervasive in life. Leather soled shoes are rarely seen or worn. Barefoot is dangerous. You could get Lyme disease, step on a nail and get tetanus, get stung by a bee, step on glass, etc, etc.

They are putting up physical barriers to block transfer and balancing of energies and charges. Physically touching the earth with your body transducer tunes your body to the realm.

Why 6 feet apart? 6 feet is the extent of your heart's energetic electromagnetic field. 3 feet from your body in all directions.
Do you think that 6 feet rule was by accident.

We are powerful energetic creative beings and we are shrouded from knowing our true POTENTIAL.

@anounceofsaltperday
@Forex Tiago
@fakeologist
@pepper
dirtybenny

Re: Condoms, sneakers, and 6 feet apart

From Keidi Obi Awadu,

Today I share information from my 1996 book. This week a jury awarded a California women $417 million because the Johnson and Johnson company covered up the information that I revealed 21 years ago in my book. Hers is the largest of hundreds of cases which found the corporation liable and there are thousands more pending. What else could they be hiding about talc and latex condoms? In my book I expose the 6 deadly substances found on condoms which cause harm to the body, including the asbestos-like mineral magnesium silicate, which has been linked to ovarian cancer for decades. We discuss the rising crisis of latex allergies in the medical profession as well as endocrine-disrupting chemicals commonly found on condoms. I have fought some bitter battles over the years in standing up to these paid "condom missionaries" which have saturated our community. The whole issue of HIV/AIDS is dependent upon the perceived value of condoms as disease prevention and the exact contrary is the real truth. We have come to believe in and promoting things that we fundamentally do not understand...and we suffer.

MAGNUM ARMOR SPERMICIDE TROJAN HELMET.....

feels like one is going to war....not having an intimate sexual relationship with your partner.
Attachments
61BAHnJCPVL.jpg
519ve4frcjL.jpg
05922cc9-a9bf-4400-9fd8-e7b1a95fd286.0c875bda7f7161c688bb45e5ed541c9e.jpeg
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

I'm pulling out of this intercourse. :?
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

It can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs) in some people with a vagina.
Some people with a vagina?! :lol:
dirtybenny

Excellent catch, CD.

@Cognitive Dissident
Sunshineuk

Unread post by Sunshineuk »

I think that mainstreaming the use of condoms was (amongst other things) to smokescreen rising Sterility /infertility ; if young people were having unprotected sex and NOT getting pregnant , sooner or later people would start to ask questions. Maybe the revoking of the wade v roe debarcle which will result in the closure of many abortion clinics is for the same reason (that and of course, to provoke conflict amongst the masses)