Geo-Engineering

Unreal

Geo-Engineering

Unread post by Unreal »

Its probably overrated, but Geo-Engineering still appears to be an active branch of science that supports the idea that weather can be influenced. From what we can establish by our own, there is clearly a very systematic approach to dispersing powders in the sky. The chemtrail phenomenon has been active for decades and is seemingly intensifying which tend to indicate the Elite does see return on this effort somehow.
-
From own experience, there is significantly increased amounts of grey dust now compared to a decade ago. Where i live there is less cars and heavy industry now than ten years ago, so the the air is actually charged with more particles than before imo.
-
And just as Global Warming has become "Climate Change", so has Geo-Engineering become "Climate Engineering"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering
-
-
Regardless of how the Elite manipulate data, temperatures and its presentation - they also are in full pursuit of controlling weather. Their ambition is clearly to provoke austerity with weather* and although we can not yet see temperatures rise like the Elite at one point might have planned for, we would be naive to discard any human influence on weather.

* there is a systematic, voluntary poisoning of all mans resources it would appear from the water we drink, food we eat and air we breathe. Not to forget the "medicine" and "supplements" we are encouraged to use, and of course the useless injections we call vaccination. At the least chemtrails would act as a negative health factor on its own, in line with the intent for water, food and medecine. The actual nature of the dust i've seen more of lately is heavy and grey, quite reminiscent of light metal dust (aluminium?) or particles of some kind
rachel

Re: The Climate Change Agenda

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, I agree, it is a dust that creates cloud. I was sat outside the summer before last and a plane flew over, so much stuff was being pumped out of the back, it fell like flour. I watched it fall then decided to get my camera, this was the result of the falling dust, very similar to the following vintage smokescreen footage.

A13-44.jpg

Unsurprisingly, the trail is created directly behind the plane, just like the modern day effect. This one is definitely man-made, so what does it say about the ones we see today.

smokescreen.gif
smokescreen.gif (3.25 MiB) Viewed 5657 times
smokescreen2.gif
smokescreen2.gif (4.81 MiB) Viewed 5657 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Screenshot_20220721-181349_Telegram.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

HOMOGENITUS clouds are clouds induced by aircraft, power plant emissions, or other human activity. A condensation trail from an aircraft is named a contrail within the first 10 minutes it’s created. If the contrail lasts longer than 10 minutes, then the cloud classification CIRRUS HOMOGENITUS is applied. -Whats This Cloud
-
Should Homogeneticus clouds continue to persist and evolve towards a more natural appearance, its cloud classification changes from Homogenitus to HOMOMUTATUS. After aircraft contrails persist for a certain amount of time, there’s a chance that upper-level winds push and morph these into clouds that appear completely natural. Should a contrail eventually turn into comma-shaped cirrus clouds, you’d classify them as CIRRUS UNCINUS HOMOMUTATUS. Should the contrail break up into high-altitude cloudlets, you’d classify them as CIRROCUMULUS HOMOMUTATUS. And should a contrail can even persist long enough to become fibrous cloud layer covering a large portion of the sky, you’d classify the cloud as CIRROSTRATUS FIBRATUS HOMOMUTATUS. -Whats This Cloud
-
No doubt that new vocabulay does indeed descrbe a new phenomenon, whch is quite curious as planes seems to have waited decades before before producing CIRROSTRATUS FIBRATUS HOMOMUTATUS clouds - a "fibrous cloud layer" covering the sky...
-
And all this becomes even stranger of course when we take into consideration that aircraft might actually not run on fuel... The famous "contrails" we are supposed to see do officially form from fuel impurities that cristalize.
-
Contrails are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that exist at high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the engine exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail. -Wiki
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FZFEi7jX0AAAjQt.jpg

I wonder what the real reason is.

Lead dioxide
Lead(IV) oxide is the inorganic compound with the formula PbO2. It is an oxide where lead is in an oxidation state of +4. It is a dark-brown solid which is insoluble in water. It exists in two crystalline forms. It has several important applications in electrochemistry, in particular as the positive plate of lead acid batteries.

Applications
Lead dioxide is used in the production of matches, pyrotechnics, dyes and the curing of sulfide polymers. It is also used in the construction of high-voltage lightning arresters.

Lead dioxide is used as an anode material in electrochemistry. β-PbO2 is more attractive for this purpose than the α form because it has relatively low resistivity, good corrosion resistance even in low-pH medium, and a high overvoltage for the evolution of oxygen in sulfuric- and nitric-acid-based electrolytes. Lead dioxide can also withstand chlorine evolution in hydrochloric acid. Lead dioxide anodes are inexpensive and were once used instead of conventional platinum and graphite electrodes for regenerating potassium dichromate. They were also applied as oxygen anodes for electroplating copper and zinc in sulfate baths. In organic synthesis, lead dioxide anodes were applied for the production of glyoxylic acid from oxalic acid in a sulfuric acid electrolyte.

The most important use of lead dioxide is as the cathode of lead acid batteries. Its utility arises from the anomalous metallic conductivity of PbO2. The lead acid battery stores and releases energy by shifting the equilibrium (a comproportionation) between metallic lead, lead dioxide, and lead(II) salts in sulfuric acid.

Lead compounds are poisons.

Silver iodide
Silver iodide is an inorganic compound with the formula AgI. The compound is a bright yellow solid, but samples almost always contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration. The silver contamination arises because AgI is highly photosensitive. This property is exploited in silver-based photography. Silver iodide is also used as an antiseptic and in cloud seeding.

Silver iodide is prepared by reaction of an iodide solution (e.g., potassium iodide) with a solution of silver ions (e.g., silver nitrate). A yellowish solid quickly precipitates. The solid is a mixture of the two principal phases. Dissolution of the AgI in hydroiodic acid, followed by dilution with water precipitates β-AgI. Alternatively, dissolution of AgI in a solution of concentrated silver nitrate followed by dilution affords α-AgI. Unless the preparation is conducted in dark conditions, the solid darkens rapidly, the light causing the reduction of ionic silver to metallic. The photosensitivity varies with sample purity.

Cloud seeding
Cessna 210 equipped with a silver iodide generator for cloud seeding
The crystalline structure of β-AgI is similar to that of ice, allowing it to induce freezing by the process known as heterogeneous nucleation.

Diatomaceous earth
Diatomaceous earth (/ˌdaɪ.ətəˈmeɪʃəs/), diatomite (/daɪˈætəˌmaɪt/), or kieselgur/kieselguhr is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock that can be crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. It has a particle size ranging from more than 3 μm to less than 1 mm, but typically 10 to 200 μm. Depending on the granularity, this powder can have an abrasive feel, similar to pumice powder, and has a low density as a result of its high porosity. The typical chemical composition of oven-dried diatomaceous earth is 80–90% silica, with 2–4% alumina (attributed mostly to clay minerals), and 0.5–2% iron oxide.

Diatomaceous earth consists of the fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled microalgae. It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, litter boxes, activator in coagulation studies, a stabilizing component of dynamite, a thermal insulator, and a soil for potted plants and trees as in the art of bonsai.

Usages
Explosives - In 1866, Alfred Nobel discovered that nitroglycerin could be made much more stable if absorbed in diatomite (kieselguhr). This allowed a much safer transport and handling than pure nitroglycerin under the liquid form. Nobel patented this mixture as dynamite in 1867; the mixture is also called guhr dynamite by reference to the German term kieselguhr.

Filtration - The Celle engineer, Wilhelm Berkefeld, recognized the ability of the diatomaceous earth to filter and developed tubular filters (known as filter candles) fired from diatomaceous earth. During the cholera epidemic in Hamburg in 1892, these Berkefeld filters were used successfully. One form of diatomaceous earth is used as a filter medium, especially for swimming pools. It has a high porosity because it is composed of microscopically small, hollow particles. Diatomaceous earth (sometimes referred to by trademarked brand names such as Celite) is used in chemistry as a filtration aid, to increase flow rate, and filter very fine particles that would otherwise pass through or clog filter paper. It is also used to filter water, particularly in the drinking water treatment process and in fish tanks, and other liquids, such as beer and wine. It can also filter syrups, sugar, and honey without removing or altering their color, taste, or nutritional properties.

Abrasive...

Pest control...

Thermal- Its thermal properties enable it to be used as the barrier material in some fire-resistant safes.[citation needed] It is also used in evacuated powder insulation for use with cryogenics.[30] Diatomaceous earth powder is inserted into the vacuum space to aid in the effectiveness of vacuum insulation. It was used in the classical AGA cookers as a thermal heat barrier.

Catalyst support - Diatomaceous earth also finds some use as a support for catalysts, generally serving to maximize a catalyst's surface area and activity. For example, nickel can be supported on the material—the combination is called Ni–Kieselguhr—to improve its activity as a hydrogenation catalyst.

Agriculture...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FaS_26dXoAEONRY.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FfR_8peXkAIqWV9.png
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Is that your own photo @rachel?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 pm Is that your own photo @rachel?
Actually, that's not one of mine, I saw it on my twitter feed and thought it was worth putting up as a reference. But as I don't have a source for it, I'll put up one of mine too.

A13-48.jpg

Same area, a different day. These both from before COVID.

A13-76.jpg
A13-87.jpg

I'm good at taking a picture of my own finger, I've put this up before, but this one, more than anything proves it's not just water vapour. When the plane flew over I was sat in the garden enjoying the weather, the stuff coming out of the back fell like flour, that's what you are seeing, and because I had to go in to get my camera, by the time I get back, only a couple of minutes, you see the wind bending the fall. I have proof of concept of what it is, or at least the forerunner...

I must admit, since the beginning of the COVID-19 scam, I've seen much less of it over the sky where I live.