My interview on WIOX radio regarding Freedom Convoy

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Peetiro

My interview on WIOX radio regarding Freedom Convoy

Unread post by Peetiro »

This is a little dated now, but a few weeks ago a friend and I did a live interview with an independent, community radio station in Upstate New York, called WIOX, regarding the Freedom Convoy and Canuckistan's descent into totalitarianism. It was fun and interesting because I can't imagine there's a single, local radio station in Ontario that would broadcast anything like this. It appears that every last local level newspaper and radio station in the province is being paid to shill for the government and spew Covaids and quackzine propaganda (and now 'Stand with Ukraine' propaganda) - the consolidation of the messaging is staggering and truly Orwellian. Funny enough, apparently WIOX is run by true blue Democrats but they give the producer / host we talked to a pretty long leash. He even had us back on this morning, but I won't have the file for a week or so.

Link to the audio file here if anyone is interested in listening, it's about an hour:

WIOX website: https://wioxradio.org/index.html

Cheers,

Peetiro
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: My interview on WIOX radio regarding Freedom Convoy

Unread post by fakeologist »

Great job Peter. If I could ask this small favor of all fakeologists - if you ever get into the media in any way please drop a link to this website it is vitally important for us to propagate the formula.
Peetiro

Re: My interview on WIOX radio regarding Freedom Convoy

Unread post by Peetiro »

My latest appearance on WIOX in the Catskills on August 15, discussing the early days of Covaids, ArriveCan and the imminent Federal Digital ID Program, as well as the attack on farmers and the agricultural sector. The host got caught up playing clips towards the end of the show, which kind of broke up the flow, but I think it went okay considering I was on live at 9am on a Monday.