No more baby, for THEM it's a "THEYbie" THEY LIVE

dirtybenny

No more baby, for THEM it's a "THEYbie" THEY LIVE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

10-year-old trans model Noella McMaher, who has 2 trans parents, already a New York Fashion Week vet

A 10-year-old transgender girl from Chicago will already be a runway veteran when she takes to the catwalk next month at New York Fashion Week — with plans to walk in Paris next year.

Noella McMaher, whose parents both identify as transgender and who has an infant sibling referred to as a “theybie,” made her debut at NYFW in February as one of several trans and non-binary models walking for the Trans Clothing Company. She was the youngest person to ever take part in the event.

To anyone who asks how a child knows they are transgender at just 10, Dee said she has an answer ready.

“At 2 years old, she started telling us she wasn’t a boy. At 4.5, she socially transitioned and at 7 she legally transitioned.”

“My spouse and I are also transgender,” Dee added. “Noella transitioned way before we did. She is the most self-assured person I know. I tell her all the time I want to be like her when I grow up.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/24/10-year-o ... unway-vet/
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.41 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Untitle6d.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: No more baby, for THEM it's a "THEYbie" THEY LIVE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

the rest of THEM
Attachments
Untitl5ed.jpg