Impotent men's sports

rachel

Re: Professional women's sports were always a bad idea

Unread post by rachel »

"Biden Education Secretary Says Biological Males Should Be Allowed To Compete In Girls' Sport"

As ever it was...

R.jpg
966ac784914bdc345655204f25ecffe2.jpg
44942681-9748245-Flo_Jo_pictured_in_action_at_the_1988_Seoul_Games_died_in_1998_a-a-78_1625218915154.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Do you see the trick they always play?
Haven't got female curves...no problem, mould them out of latex and where them as invisible shorts.

A13-22.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at, but above right there is clearly a line, and left there is a bulge below where that line would correspond. So logically when you know the shit they pull, that's a pair of skin tight skin coloured shorts padded out in the shape of a woman's arse, and we are seeing muscles bulging in the area where there isn't any latex padding.

A13-23.jpg

Again, all sorts of weird shapes not consistent with actual skin. Looks like skin socks up to knee or it might be full skin leggings with knee holes. The point is, it isn't bare skin we are looking at, that's the illusion.

And when did all this shit start with "Biological Males Should Be Allowed To Compete In Girls' Sport"?

Maybe before, but I see the watershed moment as Caster Semenya being barred from competing in women's sport....How dare a bunch of women get upset at a competition that only exists so a bunch of men can be used to cheat and win in it. Know your fucking place women.

Another load of doublespeak from the BBC...
Sport & gender: A history of bad science & 'biological racism'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/29446276

After Caster Semenya's crushing win at the 2009 Worlds, a Russian rival sniped: "Just look at her"
After Caster Semenya's crushing win at the 2009 Worlds, a Russian rival sniped: "Just look at her"

They love that RACISM smear while simultaneously living off painting white men brown.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'll stick to the least confusing language in this one. Remember, we are talking about FICTION, so we are talking about GENDER not sex. See above.

I do wonder how much of a blow Caster Semenya was to the criminals that run international sport. I thought this was a rather amusing comment by Morgoth in one of his monologues - "Transsexualism is the dominant issue of our age, it consumes every other social issue, and yet I have pairs of socks which pre-date it." - yes indeed, Caster seems to be the beginning of modifying the plinth the lie stands upon.

50a9390a-9adc-4282-abd0-b97d73f055fb-AP_Athletics_CAS_Semenya_Appeal.JPG

From the ever trustworthy Guardian...
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... -interview
Caster Semenya has told HBO that she offered to show her vagina to athletics officials when she was 18 to prove she was female.

The double Olympic champion, who is now 31, burst on to the scene in 2009 when she won the women’s 800m world title by a stunning margin, hours after the sport’s world governing body said she would undergo gender verification tests.

Caster, having a vagina is no proof you are a woman these days. We need to instead agree your penis is female. Got it? ... And this comment from a runner, I wonder if he still feels the same post-COVID mono-think?

What No One Is Telling You About Caster Semenya: She Has XY Chromosomes
https://www.letsrun.com/news/2019/05/wh ... romosomes/
It’s absolutely mind-boggling that virtually every major outlet in the world reporting the Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling yesterday has failed to mention one of the most important facts of the entire case. Caster Semenya has XY chromosomes. It was generally accepted by people following the case closely that Semenya was XY, but now it’s been confirmed as fact since the CAS press release specifically says, “The DSD covered by the Regulations are limited to athletes with ’46 XY DSD’ – i.e. conditions where the affected individual has XY chromosomes.” If she wasn’t XY, the IAAF’s regulations wouldn’t apply to her and she’d have no reason to challenge them.

(In case you forgot what you learned in junior high biology, typically females have XX chromosomes while males are XY).

How the Associated Press, Reuters, NY Times, NPR, Washington Post, and BBC could all leave this CRUCIAL fact out of their reporting is beyond me. Not a single one of them mentioned it at all. It should have been in the lead paragraph of every story so people like my mother, who sent me a confused email after she saw an article on Semenya, can really understand what this is all about. Instead, the closest we get to the truth was that some of the articles talked about how Semenya has intersex “traits” or “characteristics.” Let’s be real, if you are an XY woman, you are the very definition of what virtually everyone would think of as intersex.

Is it beyond the reader why the Associated Press, Reuters, NY Times, NPR, Washington Post, and BBC could all leave the CRUCIAL fact that Caster Semenya is a biological male out of their reports?

Because it was never in doubt what sex Caster Semenya is.The writer calls it INTERSEX ...and the rest of us who have worked out the score call it BOLLOCKS.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With regards to Griffith Joyner [wiki]:
In 1996, Griffith Joyner appeared on Charlie Rose and announced her comeback to competitive athletics, concentrating on the 400-meter run. Her reason was that she had already set world marks in both the 100 m and 200 m events, with the 400 m world record being her goal. She trained steadily leading up to the U.S. Olympic trials in June. However, tendonitis in her right leg ended her hopes of becoming a triple-world-record holder. Al Joyner also attempted a comeback, but he was unable to compete due to an injured quadriceps muscle.
So now with her career at an end, no more need to dress up as a woman...
On September 21, 1998, Griffith Joyner died in her sleep at home in the Canyon Crest neighborhood of Mission Viejo, California, at the age of 38. The unexpected death was investigated by the Orange County Sheriff-Coroner's office, which announced on September 22 that the cause of death was suffocation during a severe epileptic seizure.

Griffith Joyner was found to have had a cavernous hemangioma, a congenital vascular brain abnormality that made her subject to seizures. According to a family attorney, she had suffered a tonic-clonic seizure in 1990 and had been treated for seizures in 1993 and 1994. According to the Sheriff-Coroner's office, the only drugs in her system when she died were small amounts of two common over-the-counter drugs, acetaminophen and the antihistamine Benadryl.
They always come up with stories that make people questioning the "official narrative" seem callas and vindictive.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

"Caster Semenya has XY chromosomes", that's what the report says the tests prove, Caster is a man. Has this fact barred Caster from running in women's races?

Caster Semenya to continue to fight 800m ban after failing to qualify for the Olympics - 1 July 2021
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/57669305
Before the race there had been speculation that she may have been granted an extension to try and achieve the 5,000m qualifying time but that was not the case.

"We did double check with World Athletics about the deadline and it was cast in stone," said Athletics South Africa spokesman Sifiso Cele.

"There would have been no special grace for Caster."

Semenya previously ran 15:52.28 in April, 15:32.15 in May and 15:57.12 earlier this month.

The 30-year-old won gold over 800m at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and is a three-time world champion in the event.

However, she is not allowed to compete in events between 400m and one mile without taking testosterone-reducing drugs, following a rule introduced by World Athletics in 2019.

Semenya staunchly refuses to take testosterone-reducing drugs, arguing it could endanger her health and that the ruling denies her and other athletes with differences of sexual development (DSD) the right to rely on their natural athletic abilities.

Do you not find it interesting the biblical terminology they use? The Lord, with His own finger, wrote in stone the following...

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Do not bear false witness. But isn't it interesting, if you are of a legalist mind like the Pharisees were, what can you also choose to read into that statement? It will start with the following, "THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MY NEIGHBOURS, SO..."

Who is the only one that can grant GRACE? So by using the terminology of "granting grace", who's seat is the writer elevating WORLD ATHLETICS to?

-------

And while looking the previous up, I came across this...

Caster Semenya's wife: 5 interesting facts and photos of Violet Raseboya
https://www.tuko.co.ke/395559-caster-se ... eboya.html
Caster Semenya is renowned across the globe as a South African middle-distance runner and 2016 Olympic gold medalist. The double Olympic 800m champion also made headlines because of her controversial gender and marriage to her lesbian lover, Violet Raseboya. Recently, Caster Semenya's wife gave birth to a baby girl, giving the Olympic champion a reason to celebrate.

Caster Semenya's wife
Caster Semenya's wife

Violet Raseboya came to the limelight when she got married to the Olympic gold medalist Caster Semenya. They tied the knot in 2015, and they have been living together for more than five years. Their marriage attracted so much criticism from the public. The pair seems to have given a deaf ear to their critics, and they are enjoying life together.

Personally I think her lesbian wife getting pregnant is grounds for divorce, not celebration... But remember we are talking about GENDER and GENDER = FICTION.

1890 Webster's dictionary:
Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is the natural distinction and applies to living objects.

I guess where I am at odds with associating this with the Kabbalah to any great degree is it coats in fairy dust the notion, bearing false witness in order to gain unmerited advantage is in some way a NOBLE LIE when in fact it is just MONEY CHANGING in the Temple.

rain.gif
rain.gif (97.75 KiB) Viewed 581 times

Do we really think Caster gets up each morning and prays to a statue of Moloch? ...No, instead when Caster was young he was good at running, but not quite good enough to win against the very top men. He was made an offer, he could have chosen to reject it and have one type of 'hard life', or accept it and have another type of 'hard life'. He has chosen his reward, as have all the people who for financial gain, propagate and make real this ideology. (ROOT: THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I love it when I use a word and it then pops up to say hello.
https://paulkingsnorth.substack.com/p/w ... ress-wants
HOWL
BY ALLEN GINSBERG

What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream Angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

Visions! omens! hallucinations! miracles! ecstasies! gone down the American river!
dirtybenny

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas nominated for NCAA’s ‘Women of the Year’ award

Unread post by dirtybenny »

She graduated from UPenn this year after the record-smashing season mired in controversy, with critics claiming she had an unfair advantage competing in the women’s division when she was born a biological male.

Caitlyn Jenner, a transgender activist and former Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete, called Thomas’ participation in the women’s division “one of the worst things to happen to the trans community”.

The swimmer’s UPenn teammates also voiced their concerns, with one saying the team’s wins felt “tainted.”

“I knew there would be scrutiny against me if I competed as a woman, and I was prepared for that,” the 22-year-old Texan told Good Morning America in her first TV interview about the controversy sparked by her record-breaking performances in the pool.

“I intend to keep swimming … It’s been a goal of mine to swim at Olympic trials for a very long time, and I would love to see that through.”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-li ... cee53b5172

My model of the control of this realm is not one of an elite group of oligarchs ruling the realm...not the Jooz, Jesuits, Phoenicians, Illuminati, etc. Rather it is human beings of various colors, shapes, and sizes entraining as a functioning hive to demonic energy in the realm. Portals opening them up to this entraining or possession include moral transgressions, sexual abuse, pharmakoeia, transgendering, tattooing, consumption of mass media/propaganda with its sigil magick.

This would explain why no one ever outs one of these events including CV-AI....all of them from Manson and OJ to Captain Hook and 9-11, Pulse to Boston Marathon and so forth. I don't believe people are paid off and threatened. I don't believe Captain Hook was a town full of spooks, including all of the police, firemen, EMT's, teachers, average people, and Coroner Carver.

I consider Thomas to be one of the hive.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From last month...

Caster Semenya out of world 5,000m as Coe signals tougher female sport rules
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... port-rules
Semenya had previously won the world title at 800m three times, including in her last appearance at London 2017, but is now barred from running international events from 400m to a mile unless she takes medication to reduce her testosterone levels.

That is because in 2019 the court of arbitration for sport ruled that 46 XY 5-ARD individuals with a difference of sex development, such as Semenya, “enjoy a significant sporting advantage … over 46 XX competitors without such DSD” due to biology.

There has naturally been considerable sympathy for the South African, as she was assigned as female at birth and has faced enormous challenges in her career.

But Cas noted that Semenya’s advantages came because individuals with 5-ARD “have what is commonly identified as the male chromosomal sex (XY and not XX), male gonads (testes not ovaries) and levels of circulating testosterone in the male range (7.7-29.4 nmol/L), which are significantly higher than the female range (0.06-1.68 nmol/L)”.

Experts from both sides also agreed the other advantages included “greater lean body mass, larger hearts, higher cardiac output … and larger V02 max than 46 XX individuals”.
I'm highly dubious regarding assigned-as-female-at-birth, birth being birth certificate. We know governments can retro-create birth certificates at any point, then use the-full-force-of-the-law to prosecute anyone who refuses to play "let's pretend".

Why Coe appears to be on the right side, it's what the Bible would call "luke warm". He knows the score, it's about money cheating but he doesn't call it out for what it is, and he acquiesces to the language of "GENDER" as opposed to "SEX" when they do not mean the same thing.
“We’ve always been guided by the science, and the science is pretty clear: we know that testosterone is the key determinant in performance,” he said.

“I’m really over having any more of these discussions with second-rate sociologists who sit there trying to tell me or the science community that there may be some issue. There isn’t. Testosterone is the key determinant in performance.”

Coe insisted it was his responsibility to “protect the integrity of women’s sport”.

“We have two categories in our sport: one is age and one is gender [WRONG, SEX},” he added. “Age because we think it’s better that Olympic champions don’t run against 14-year-olds in community sports. And gender because if you don’t have a gender separation, no woman would ever win another sporting event.”
I think there is a reason why in the past women were never trained to do the same sports as men, and no real money went into women's sports. Because the people who controlled things for the greater good knew, as soon as you make women's sports something you can actually earn money on that wasn't a pittance, then you'll get a load of men pretending to be women to get the money. There is always a particular character of men who have no shame and will game the system in any way they can.