Jerry Marzinsky's latest interviews....Mind Monsters

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Jerry Marzinsky's latest interviews....Mind Monsters

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Jerry shares some more riveting experiences from his lengthy career. I embrace his model of the presence of unseen dark spiritual entities at work in this realm.

dirtybenny

Re: Jerry Marzinsky's latest interviews....Mind Monsters

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Back from the Abyss....fascinating story of a battle won against the demons.

Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

I sometimes wonder if this is cover for V2K tech. Disturbing stuff.
Cognitive Dissident

Or another way of putting it: what if your demons have never read the Bible? Explain how they recoil at the Psalms now.

See what I mean? It makes no sense.

Personally my demons are, in quiet and alone moments, the little people who once showed me conditional love many years' ago, who are now in their thirties, with happy families. The burden of once being a teacher.

I accept these: they are part of me: and we love each other.

Muslims call them ginn, playful entities who are always there and, who you must respect, as they must you.

When we die, we shall know for sure, I am sure.

The rest is simply speculation.

Rambling musings. I'm off to bed, to meet them once again in my dreams.

Not all demons are bad.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:16 pm Or another way of putting it: what if your demons have never read the Bible? Explain how they recoil at the Psalms now.
It depends what "we" think demons are; the Psalms were written by King David, they are songs of praise to God. I'm not saying you have to buy into that, it's just to state the Bible only became one thing relatively late on, its parts written at different times by different people. If we buy into the idea demons have existed as long as this place and they don't die, then they might remember them being song at the time of David. At the end of the day we can all choose what makes the most sense to us, I'm just giving you the historic background being referenced.
Cognitive Dissident

Irish Faeries. The Irish still fear them. Now why would they do that?

Islam has the ginn. A Muslim colleague (spell check), a young guy, and a father of two at twenty-five; I mentioned ginn something and he elaborates that sometimes they, these ginn, are just playing; they are not all bad.

Just a random office conversation, like you do.

When have you ever heard a priest say that?

Buddhists say, to defeat bad spirits, just laugh at them.

I love this place.
Cognitive Dissident

Who is King David? Citation needed.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

King David is the father of Solomon, he was the one who slew Goliath and promised to built a temple to the Lord. It was actually his son Solomon who completed the temple.

AncestryofJesus-new.gif
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:16 pm Or another way of putting it: what if your demons have never read the Bible? Explain how they recoil at the Psalms now.

See what I mean? It makes no sense.

Personally my demons are, in quiet and alone moments, the little people who once showed me conditional love many years' ago, who are now in their thirties, with happy families. The burden of once being a teacher.

I accept these: they are part of me: and we love each other.

Muslims call them ginn, playful entities who are always there and, who you must respect, as they must you.

When we die, we shall know for sure, I am sure.

The rest is simply speculation.

Rambling musings. I'm off to bed, to meet them once again in my dreams.

Not all demons are bad.
I think you're not realizing that the demons are responding to some sort of positive energy from the Psalms that drives them away. Jerry Marzinsky makes it clear that the demons/voices get their meals from negative energy not positive energy.

So when you or me say the Psalm 23, the positive energy from that starves the demons. Laughing, telling the demons that's a lie (Sherry Swiney's That's a Lie Program), the MACE Energy method, imagining being surrounded by bright light...this stuff combats the demons because they can't get food from it and counters their attempts to perform.

You have to watch out with not all demons are bad. Because Jerry Marzinsky has mentioned that the demons offer profound truths to bait you or build trust in order to eventually bombard you with negative thoughts to get negative energy. Truth mixed with lies.