Corona King Alex Belfield

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Corona King Alex Belfield

Unread post by rachel »

I'm sure not that many people outside the UK will know who ALEX-BELFIELD is. In fact prior to March 2020, I suspect most people inside the UK did not know who he is.

Alex Belfield BBC News Footage GUILTY Prison Sentence

All ready for the ONLINE-HARMS-BILL, but if you've got to ask, if you can jail someone for FIVE-AND-A-HALF-YEARS for sending some nasty tweets, why do you need a whole new raft of measures to SHUT-PEOPLE-UP UK Government?

Here is an American reading a script of the OFFICIAL-STORY the media would like us to know about ALEX-BELFIELD. Reminds me of the reporting of ROB-SKIBA's death who suddenly became more famous dead, dying OF COVID-19, than he was alive.

Alex Belfield Exposed

Now I know there are plenty of people in the "AWAKE" community who equally can't stand ALEX-BELFIELD and at every opportunity, remind us of his links to JIMMY-SAVILE and that he was the last person to interview him.

Alex Belfield MASTERMIND Quiz Show

But not mentioned is his GO-FUND-MEs he ran to fight his upcoming legal case, and that when it actually came to it, he defended himself, and reportedly didn't take the stand even though the trial apparently lasted THREE-WEEKS... Remind us of THOMAS-MARE? ... Or that his YOUTUBE channel, A-VOICE-OF-REASON started at the exact start of the PANDEMIC, and ended at the exact end of UK LOCKDOWNS. Fancy that.

But maybe more interesting who his mates are - ex-BBC ANNA-BREES and ex-BBC KATIE-HOPKINS. Now Katie probably makes out she's not BBC because she came to fame on the BBC THE-APPRENTICE show as a "business woman". But we all know now, everything on the BBC is fiction, and think of that link, The Apprentice, started in the U.S. headed by DONALD-TRUMP, and she's touring America now with a STAND-UP show.

Katie Hopkins on the "law". You might not want to hear this. I think it's best not to know #Belfield

From Katie, in that video: "THE LAW IS A GAME." ... "IT'S LIKE THEATRE, IT'S AN ILLUSION." ... "IT'S A PLAY, I COULD ACT IT IF I WAS CALLED ON TO DO SO." ... "THE MOB LOVES TO SEE SOMEONE FAIL."...

And maybe the biggest one, the set-up ALEX-BELFIELD masterfully played his part in achieving, Katey tells us: "IN THE UK, YOU CAN BE PUT IN PRISON FOR 5-AND-A-HALF-YEARS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, THAT IS NEW CASE LAW." - That's not the laws of Christianity, that's the laws as prescribed by the BAB, upheld by BAHAʼU'LLAH.

When King Charles promises to Serve God, which god will he be serving? Capital "G" or little "g"..? Having watched the funeral service yesterday, I have hope he does have the strength to do the right thing.

Oh, and A-NEW-LAW-WAS-CREATED because of Katey herself, so Katey and Alex helping to change this country for the worse: - I refer back to the "ONLINE HARMS BILL" going through Parliament currently.

Why, like DAVID-ICKE, does she deal in half truths? I can name others people in her category, DEBBIE PURDY and NOEL CONWAY spring to mind.... The only thing these people appear to want to do is help Parliament impose a framework to LEGALISE DEMOCIDE.
rachel

Re: Corona King Alex Belfield

Unread post by rachel »

So, WHO IS ALEX BELFIELD...?

I cannot tell you for sure who he is, but I can tell you who he is not, and that is a real, flesh-and-blood person. The only thing that is spending five-and-a-half years in prison is a paper fiction. We can assume this to be correct because NO ONE took the stand to claim to be ALEX-BELFIELD in court. No one took the stand, because no living person wanted to claim the legal punishment which was going to be dished out by sleight of hand by people who do not serve the King of kings.

Remember, Katie tells us... "THE LAW IS A GAME." ... "IT'S LIKE THEATRE, IT'S AN ILLUSION." ... "IT'S A PLAY, I COULD ACT IT IF I WAS CALLED ON TO DO SO."

ALEX-BELFIELD might have gone to prison, but it's the same as KERMIT-THE-FROG going to prison, at the end of the day he is a glove-puppet. But this doesn't mean the courts will not use their SATANIC trick to put us in prison for real. They serve SATAN, and Jesus has a lot to say about their type.
Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also. And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. - Luke 11:45-52
A13-105.jpg

Can you see the line between real and fake? I can't, I have a good idea where it is, but I don't see it at all. But even though I cannot see the join, I can still tell by its texture and creasing, that forehead is fake, and therefore chances of this chap actually being GINGER is likely to be low. Example.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-547.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-Dp7SCpHLr6A-TimeS-548.png