Mike Yeadon

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Mike Yeadon

Unread post by rachel »

Another Mike Yeadon interview with an interesting discussion on figures.

On Building Back Better, First By Destroying

He says Covid vaccines increase all-cause mortality.
Flu vaccines do not reduce death and hospitalisation according to 10 year UK data.
He's doubting all of the narrative full-stop.
At 44 minutes, Spike Protein is the only option you could go for if you wanted to design something to kill people and all four manufacturers "independently" chose to use it for their vaccines.
He wants to see Patrick Vallance in prison, and the heads of the vaccine manufactures.
There was never a public emergency, so it is Democide.
1 hour 05, he's in to EVENT 201, he says it's the 10th tabletop exercise run over 25 years, and always focused on control the flow of the media taking total control.
He is clearly agitated.

I think June Raine should be joining Patrick Vallance in prison.
rachel

Re: Mike Yeadon

Unread post by rachel »

Covid Pandemic FRAUD: Doctors Mike Yeadon & Paul Alexander [VIDEO]
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/202 ... deo/ref/8/

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President, talks with Dr. Paul Elias Alexander on the fraud of the COVID pandemic and the deaths caused by the response. September 17, 2022
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Delingpod - The Delingpod

Dr Mike Yeadon, former CSO and VP, Allergy and Respiratory Research Head with Pfizer Global R&D and co-Founder of Ziarco Pharma Ltd, talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Why I don’t believe there ever was a Covid virus
Dr Mike Yeadon
https://off-guardian.org/2023/04/06/why ... vid-virus/
...In closing, I’m not saying people weren’t sick or that they didn’t die in huge numbers. I’m arguing only about the causes of illnesses and deaths. People were made sick and some killed by all the pre-existing causes, amplified by fear, resulting in immunosuppression and then a host of revolting actions. Note even the official overlap of signs and symptoms of ‘Covid-19’ and existing illnesses. Notably, they chopped antibiotic prescriptions in the US by 50 per cent during 2020. They ensured large numbers of frail elderly people were mechanically ventilated, a procedure which, in such subjects, is close to contraindicated. Some were administered remdesivir, which is a poison for the kidneys. In care homes, they were given midazolam and morphine, respiratory depressant drugs which in combination are all but contraindicated in patients with breathing difficulties. If used, close monitoring is required, most usually automated alarm systems attached to vital cardiorespiratory monitoring, including fingertip monitoring for blood gases. That didn’t happen in care homes.

I believe the main reason for the lies about the novel virus is a desire for total predictability and control, with the clearly articulated intention of transforming society; beginning by dismantling the financial system through lockdowns and furlough, while the immediate practical goal of lockdown was to provide the causus belli for injecting as many people as possible with materials designed not to induce immunity, but to demand repeat inoculation, to cause injury and death, and to control freedom of movement. I’m sure they’re pretty content with getting at least one needle into 6,000,000,000 people.

Note that though an estimated 10-15million have been killed with poisonous ‘vaccines’, these are the but first of many mRNA injections to come. The indications are that ways to force you to accept ten more have been anticipated, because that’s the number of doses your government has agreed to purchase. Purchasing what? Well, it’s already been mooted that all existing vaccines are to be reformatted as mRNA types. If this happens, I don’t believe anyone injected ten more times is likely to escape death or severe, life-limiting illnesses. Inducing your body to manufacture non-self proteins will axiomatically induce an autoimmune attack by your own body. Your disease will be related to where the injected dose goes and of course the consistency of that injected product. They’ve been horribly erratic so far. It’s not certain they ever could have been made and launched if they had been subject to the usual quality requirements and not granted ’emergency use’ authorisations. Of course, as we now know, the regulators played an important role beyond lying for the US military, the organisation which made the original orders for ‘vaccines’, and set all the contractual conditions for companies such as Moderna and Pfizer...

Audio version:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Shocking words from Pfizer’s Former Vice President, Dr. Mike Yeadon:

"We're in the middle of the biggest crime in history. It's global. It has the intent of control, removing everybody's freedom, and will involve killing further millions, if not billions of people. It is long planned."
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Yeadon is living a nightmare situation, just like Judas who tried to give back the 30 pieces of silver, it is too late to undo the destruction caused to millions of peoples health he helped bring into fruition, I feel for him, knowing your own complicity and learning just how deep your in it with no way to change it. That is a terrible place to be imho.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

what makes you think this is not just as scripted
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm in two minds about him. All of the things I post up as "straight" so to speak, it's to get the feel for the narrative they are pushing, and to see if there are any black hole they are navigating around.

Mike Yeadon plays it pretty straight. What I noticed at the height of the COVID, it was either Talk TV, GB News, one of the lesser mainstream, and he was playing it like above, not being pleasant, the interviewer let him deliver the entirety of what he was saying without trying to interrupt him while pulling faces like Yeadon was a loon. Only when he finished did the interviewer dismiss him. If there was some unseen third party direction stating what narrative you have to take as an interviewer, then this might have been a creative way around it to get Yeadon on to spell it out.

I think Mike Yeadon is on a side, but I don't think it is the "vaccinate everyone side".
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

oh iv'e no doubt there are legitimate script followers it is logical ,it is after all whistleblower territory and i don't do them ,so thank's for the update rachel
same with 911 there had to be legitimate people who see the charade and people who only acted concerned and start a blog for people to listen to them ,i am staying out of the politics and concentrating on other things.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Here's some more Yeadon research:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/186b ... CwuCtYkkyo
- Omar, darkside papers

https://dpl003.substack.com/p/mike-yead ... lee-merrit
- dpl

The most suspicious stuff to me, it's the business arrangements and connections between his new company and Pfizer.