PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

star-wars-han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite-inflatable-costume-3.jpg
getty_186414662_200013202000928055_358056.jpg
download - 2020-07-13T162813.091.png
so they blamed ozma
you learnt it all years before by ozmosis
and the guy who put it all together including the heavenly alignments ,characters and events was nicknamed ozma by kubrick ,who made the pledge that 2001 would be a space odyssey .

embarrassing all these clever apes is too easy
napoleon

the name of the group our fictional luke skywalker (ozama bin laden) is head of is called al qa eda

al qa eda,s brutality and appearance is lifted straight out of planet of the apes 68 ,ape a planet as it were ,ape a planet backwards is al qa eda which is apt seeing as masonic wizard reverse everything and turn it upside down ,and ofcourse they are part of the script .

the millenium falcon spaceship is designed with so much magic and visual psychology story telling and it,s impact on society that admitting it,s existence as the alchemical vehicle for 911 and preconditioning children for the exact happenings on that day both celestial and terrestrial with a psi-fi movie is not acceptable , youve witnessed this for years

i cant draw enough attention to this agreed upon alchemy ,this was the inspiration for the shining oz horror story ,kubrick loved george lucas oz 911 inversion and golem (the millenium fall-con) lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever, at one point inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) there is, toto(chewbacca) judys friend,,, the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)r2d2 merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action(christ) ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leiea is the other tower no antenna or (light saber)and han solo sat in his cockpit which is building 7 the solo-man building, both returned for the finale,
the toy programming is tight
download (4).jpg
september-9-11-ground-zero-gettyimages-1166177 (4).jpg
tora bora mountain hideaway (1) (1).jpg
napoleon

The Great Gig In The Sky
b51d6d12026f1e08ab1021b010d1a213 (1) (1).jpg
Keep Talking
b51d6d12026f1e08ab1021b010d1a213 (1) (3).jpg
Loaded
b51d6d12026f1e08ab1021b010d1a213 (1) (4).jpg
napoleon

what was Jung's Red Book About?
In his late 30s, Jung started writing a book called The Red Book. The Red Book is part journal, part mythological novel that takes the reader through Jung's fantasies — hallucinations he self-induced to try and get to the core of his unconscious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung

and his neighbour

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dul ... 0to%20date

https://mymkultra.wordpress.com/2020/08 ... mkultra/3/

Tik Tok was part of the original book written by L. Frank Baum, but the link with the ECT machine was added by the good people at Disney who were obviously intent on giving this story a disturbing MKULTRA twist.

The pumpkin in Dorothy’s room in the clinic becomes her friend Pumpkinhead in Oz.
Ozma leads Dorothy to the Land of Oz – which represents the inner-psyche of the dissociated slave. Completely created and manipulated by the handler, Oz causes Dorothy to be a stranger in her own mind. The things she sees and perceives are a thoroughly distorted version of the reality lived by Dorothy at the mental institution.
Several clues indicate that, despite being in the Land of Oz, Dorothy is still physically in the mental institution. First, all of the people we see in the institution exist in the Land of Oz … as a crazy scary version as perceived by an MK slave who has dissociated.
The head nurse of the institution becomes Mombi the evil witch in the land of Oz. The male nurse who tied down Dorothy to a bed is a “Wheeler” in Oz.

The head nurse is the “Grande Dame” of Illuminati Mind Control, a twisted, sadistic motherly figure.

An Adventure Leading to Mind Control

After fleeing the institution with Ozma, Dorothy ends up in Oz – Oz representing her inner-world, her psyche as a dissociated MK slave. As a stranger in her own head, Dorothy is constantly watched, the same way MK slaves feel watched at all times.
2_World_Trade_Center_Plaza.jpg
In the land of Oz, rocks, walls and everything else have eyes. They constantly spy on Dorothy and report back to the Nome King.

Dorothy quickly finds the all-important Yellow Brick Road which will lead her to the Emerald City. In the world of mind control, the Yellow Brick Road is the path laid out by the handler for the slave to follow during programming.
images - 2022-06-15T082627.067.jpg
images - 2022-06-15T082627.067.jpg (13.15 KiB) Viewed 258 times
“Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.”
a-clockwork-orange-3.jpg
No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run.
napoleon

napoleon

photo_2022-09-16_19-14-27.jpg
photo_2022-09-16_19-14-27.jpg (19.5 KiB) Viewed 249 times
5507422dfe1ec9caaa2f081dd9260cb1.gif
5507422dfe1ec9caaa2f081dd9260cb1.gif (797.43 KiB) Viewed 249 times
napoleon wilson
42 minutes ago
lets put this in perspective with ips the blockbuster who needs big old kiss from me ,who is a mason,the gang behind perpetuating the bullshit americans are fed ,and these fucks have to believe in oz

he always says kubrick prophesized 911, never shows you how , i do show you how.

skips the esoteric ozma behind all the imagery and ignores the main message from kubrick which is 2001 will be a space odyssey story of sep 11 as ive shown for fucking years mirrors star wars , your american childrens programming for 911 came from a space odyssey

If we can then translate this to Tuesday, September 11, 2001 then what do we see? First we see that Jupiter is slowly rising (moving in relative terms from right to left) and takes his place directly amongst his twin sons,

lucas made one twin a chick called leia and the tinman was vader ,he,s more machine than man ,read the tin woodsman

kubrick didn,t need the wizard of oz his 2001 space odyssey ,the journey implied it enough

i mean it starts off with the dawn of man scene where the gullible apes are sat looking bemused on ground zero ,then it,s bone voyage !!!! to space or oz as it were

, from kubricks version of dorothy,s ruby slipper heel clicks that rain-bowman takes,(the stargate smh)

to the tin men heading for a giant tinman with a heart (jupiter),even rain-bowmans quilt had yellow bricks ,and any dumb cunt knows flying monkeys are straight outa oz or should i say nasa (nasa)yellow blue and red space suits ,fucking emerald coloured tycho crater as marked by the monolith an esoteric foreshadowing of ground zero after our ozma bin laden makes his attack. yes he,s quite blunt with his message of a fiction called ozma being blamed

and three tinmen astronauts having lunchpail rations yeah i reckon throwing oz in might have been too much but the solomons seal planetary alignment was acknowledged at the start of the film as these mirror the collapsing of the twins time on sep 11 ,not sure how close but im told they are within a few hours.

george lucas acknowledged 911 solomons seal star and planet alignments 24 years prior ,with the one twin leia witnessing alderaan,(counterpart in reality alderbaran) getting blown up by the deathstar ,plus myths about Apollo giving a feast to honor his father Jupiter, both Jupiter and Apollo, the Sun god, were directly overhead on the celestial stage that day. In fact, the Sun and the Moon framed Castor and Pollux, with Jupiter directly between them.

and the soloman building was said to have collapsed only to return
as was our solo-man han

so leaving out the folks that made the fireworks on 911,filmed them decades before ,and even fashioned a psi fi fantasy out of the events of that day including the star alignments is off limits to houseclowns

fuck me for the technical minded i removed judy wood shown ya the mk ultra behind the entire cover story is to ignore the fucking miniature fireworks. ,you no longer have to head to oz with her and her wand
napoleon

images - 2022-09-29T133404.427.jpg
ipiccy_image (22).jpg
6Tp5aM4Gc (1).gif
6Tp5aM4Gc (1).gif (7.04 KiB) Viewed 235 times
napoleon

napoleon

https://www.ems1.com/archive/articles/f ... N33SaR5TR/Flight 93 Pa. crash site marked by boulder
The 17-ton boulder was recently moved into place by a stone company that's building the entrance road at the memorial in Shanksville

next field over from shanksville was famous for another oz crash...................In The Annotated Wizard of Oz, Michael Patrick Hearn suggests that L. Frank Baum may have derived elements of the character and backstory of the Wizard from Washington Harrison Donaldson, a balloonist, ventriloquist and stage magician who worked for P. T. Barnum.
fr334.png
fr334.png (5.92 KiB) Viewed 231 times
download - 2022-09-06T134533.620.png
download - 2022-09-06T134533.620.png (9.59 KiB) Viewed 231 times
On 18 January 1872, he ascended from Norfolk, Virginia, and his balloon accidentally burst when a mile from the ground. He said of it:

“The balloon did not collapse, but closed up at the sides, and, swaying from side to side, descended with frightful velocity. I clung with all my strength to the hoop. I could not tell how badly I was frightened, but felt as though all my hair had been torn out. I scarcely had time to realize that I was alive, when, with a crash, I was projected with the velocity of a catapult into a burr chestnut tree. The netting and rigging, catching in the tree, checked my velocity, but I had my grasp jerked loose, and was precipitated through the limbs and landed flat upon my back, with my tights nearly torn off, and my legs, arms, and body lacerated and bleeding.”
d5257043418775.57ee400810265.jpg
napoleon

bush flew to omaha
images (37).jpg
images (37).jpg (8.27 KiB) Viewed 231 times
AP18253832191367.jpg
bad ,fast
Attachments
the-flight-that-failed-new-york-newspaper-the-daily-graphic-decided-to-back-balloonist-john-wise-and-his-associate-w-h-donaldson-in-a-plan-to-cross-the-atlantic-in-a-balloon-this-the-first-instance-in-modern-jo (5).jpg