Shedding

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Cognitive Dissident

Shedding

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Hey guys

What do we know about shedding?

As most or all of us here are un-injected this should be a key question to address.

My instinct tells me shedding is real but, I need more than just my instinct.

Thanks.
xileffilex

Re: Shedding

Unread post by xileffilex »

There's nothing to shed. I'd park this one in the shed and lock the door.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

On the basis of personal experience, I think shedding is viable. I've even formulated a sort of hypothesis for it, which I wrote up elsewhere, quoted below:

###
I also want to air an alternative and speculative theory about the virus and vaccine.

It is attested that bacteria produce proteins. If there was anything to the virus, is it possible that the effects were actually the result of the produce (proteins) produced by a type of bacteria? Is it possible that the vaccines themselves also infect the injected with the bacteria (perhaps with additional ingredients)?

The reasons I like this idea are a/ I believe bacteria do exist, b/ they can apparently produce all sorts of outputs (eg they are used in industry already - bacteria - Bacteria in industry) c/ they explain the idea of disease transmission.

The disease transmission idea is most interesting to me. Perhaps we can recollect the discussions around 'shedding'. I think something like this happened to me personally - I met a vaccinated friend and was ill with covid-like symptoms just days later. Well, if bacteria was transmitted, and that bacteria went on to create some toxic output, it could easily be stated to be a virus - how would I or any of us know the difference?

Anyway, as I don't believe in viruses as no virus has ever been isolated, bacteria (and whatever they may produce) sound like a more plausible idea to me.
###

So it seems plausible to me that there could be a cause to what is called covid, that it could be bacterial (or fungal), and that there could be several vectors of attack eg personal contact, injection.

Thanks to smj who is the first person I heard talk about bacteria and the proteins they excrete.
Cognitive Dissident

Thanks. The reason I bring this up:

After a long period of unemployment I began a low-tier temporary customer service job this Monday in a small, poorly ventilated office in a parcel depot with eight others whom I presume are all vaxxed / boosted; now I have a sore throat, phelgm and an intermittent headache. I rarely get these symptoms.

Would you, knowing what we know, work in an office environment where in all likelihood everyone's been vaxxed at least once?

I am considering quitting, having taken today off.

[I should add that we were all given a laptop and a smartphone each. They all have their own personal smartphones too, except me. It's a wifi-only office. That's twenty-three wifi devices in the office with one wifi router right above our heads.]
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:55 am Thanks. The reason I bring this up:

After a long period of unemployment I began a low-tier temporary customer service job this Monday in a small, poorly ventilated office in a parcel depot with eight others whom I presume are all vaxxed / boosted; now I have a sore throat, phelgm and an intermittent headache. I rarely get these symptoms.

Would you, knowing what we know, work in an office environment where in all likelihood everyone's been vaxxed at least once?
I'm not convinced by the shedding narrative, our overlords want to keep us apart, so it's a perfect story for them.

Also...First, it's a parcel depot, so there might be low level paper/wood dust circulating in the air from the parcels hitting each other as they are sorted and loaded, just enough for your body to recognise and put defences up. Secondly, if it's a customer service job, I'm guessing you therefore are spending more time talking than you did when not in work. If that is the case, that trumps the paper/wood dust theory, and is probably the reason for you having a sore throat. I used to teach IT at a college, and coming back at the start of term to lecture, I used to always come down with a sore throat. Really, I'd look for pre-covid reasons before jumping to the conclusion of shedding.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

For years, evidence has been mounting that bacteria are linked to cancer, and sometimes even play a crucial part in its progression. Now, researchers have found a similar connection with another type of microorganism: fungi.
Like bacteria, fungal microorganisms form a crucial part of the human microbiome — a delicate balance of microbes living inside the body.
Blah blah blah.

I'm starting to wonder whether there is even a meaningful difference in effect on people between fungi and bacteria. The difference is unicellular and multicellular, which may be irrelevant, eg like distinguishing between two legged mammals and four legged mammals when all you care about is mammals. So where it is commonly understood that there is bacteria, fungi and viruses, should we actually be distinguishing just one type? Is there just one type - 'bacteria-fungi'?
Cognitive Dissident

I have put it down to stress.

And the soul crushing drill rap on the office radio.

And working with morons.

And listening to Erika Khan on Rense.

And my anger at this shit show that we are subjected to daily.

And my dumb family.

And...

...I'm looking for a new job.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, sounds reasonable.
Cognitive Dissident

And being a minority in my own, now hostile, London.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's grim up North, but seemingly grimmer in London.