Canada's Health Minister: "You Will Never Be Fully-Vaxxed"

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Canada's Health Minister: "You Will Never Be Fully-Vaxxed"

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Canadians will be required to get a Covid shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, says Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos. Previous definitions of “fully vaccinated” made no sense, he told reporters.

“Nine months is very clear and will help people understand why ‘up to date’ is the right way to think about vaccination now,” said Duclos.

“‘Fully vaccinated’ makes no sense now. It’s about ‘up to date.’ So am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last nine months?”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cana ... w4BFV2iH6Y
rachel

Re: Canada's Health Minister: "You Will Never Be Fully-Vaxxed"

Unread post by rachel »

She'll do it again...?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

"The College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario is basically telling doctors to prescribe drugs or refer patients to a psychiatrist if they don’t want the vaccine."

https://t.co/O0ifmgKrTD
FeQ_9dEWYAA5ErY.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Maybe some good news.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, I don't think he's wrong on the first part. But regarding the public reaction, I'm not so sure. These people have been baiting the British public for six years straight now and they seem no closer to starting a mass reaction. People only turn up for protests on mass in the UK when unions pay for the transport to and from the event. This is a universal truth. I very much suspect this is the case for Extinction Rebellion and Just Stop Oil protesters as well.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Hey, Rachel

Take a listen to this. Do nothing else when you do: it's deep:

Peter Gumley on the Metapolitics of Environmental Extremism

https://podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly67 ... 5_21-07_00 ;)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I can't say I disagree with anything in that podcast. I think one area Peter Gumley hasn't got fully, was when he was talking about one of Extinction Rebellion's three aims, a representative assembly. The People's Assembly, as Carl Teichrib notes when he attended the "United Peoples Advocates and Global Virtual Assembly – a visioneering event for global governance", is the heart of the New World Order.
rachel wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:19 am But why target cities? At Chicago the reason became obvious. Cities are strategically significant. To Illustrate, UPF participants were given a list of 94 of the largest cities in the world. We were told that these were “global cities,” representing major portions of the planet’s population. Hence, these cities are the economic, political, corporate and academic hubs for their represented regions and nations. By bringing cities on-line as players in a UN People’s Assembly, governance on a planetary scale could be ramped up.

Ms. Green provided extra context,
  • “...the idea of a People’s Assembly has gone from a long, long dream, (from) at least ‘78 and probably earlier than that…into an embryo. It’s no longer a question of if it will happen but a question of what will it be like? And there are already signs of life in all of these Assemblies around the world...life signs of this embryo about to be born. We even know the date when it will be born, which will be the year 2000. And between now and then, my friends, we are in labour. And there will be pain in labour. Plenty of it, I’m sure. But our labour pains will bring forth a new life in the year 2000.”
----------------------
Author’s Note: In 2000, I participated in the UN Millennium Forum, which in many ways represented Kofi Annan’s earlier idea of a Millennium Assembly. During that event I was involved in the working group tasked to find ways to empower the United Nations system. One of the primary focus areas was on the creation of a United Nations People’s Assembly/world parliament structure. This recommendation found its way into the United Nations Millennium Forum concluding document.

Below, a couple of the questions are way out, but that is Danny Shine's style. The thing is, it does let you know what Roger Hallam is all about, he's the one who was mentioned by Gumley as being connected to all these UK based protest organisations. He says in this interview he doesn't care where the money comes from to enable him to cause havoc, and he's prepared to piggy-back on and lie about anything to forward his Marxist agenda.

Extinction Rebellion-Revolutionary Protest or CoOpted PR? Roger Hallam, Danny Shine

Like I said, mass protests only occur in this country if someone else is prepared to foot the cost of the transport to get people to and from the destination, Hallam, very much a case in point.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

ScreenShot-VideoID-fz5oYdzm_Z8-TimeS-547.png

And as Roger Hallam says:

ScreenShot-VideoID-fz5oYdzm_Z8-TimeS-610.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-fz5oYdzm_Z8-TimeS-615.png