UK related articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

This is worth watching if you want a set of questions to ask.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Could be higher as people who have had no vaccines have been found to have vaccines on their NHS records. This person says he has had no vaccines, yet his records say he had his first vaccine on 10 Dec 2021 and his second on 16 December 2022, two different locations south of England. He says out six people who checked, two found their records say they are vaccinated.

Evidence of Incorrect Vaccination Records
https://metatron.substack.com/p/evidenc ... accination

A13-33.jpg
A13-33.jpg (28.76 KiB) Viewed 756 times
A13-34.jpg
As it happens, in one of my WhatsApp groups where there are six of us in the UK, two of us have this spurious record. Yes, it’s a very small sample but two out of six?! That’s some coinicidence, even for the mother of all coincidences…

If one-third of the unvaccinated population is incorrectly recorded as vaccinated, makes you wonder just how big of an issue this might be, doesn’t it?

Now, here’s the thing. Are these “issues” the result of asking a gargantuan task of rapid, mass vaccination to be undertaken by people who simply weren’t up to the task and made lots of mistakes?

Or… is there some malign activity much higher up the chain at work, deliberately setting out to inflate the vaccination numbers?

You know, to avoid any “vaccine hesitancy” that might otherwise ensue if people knew how many other people hadn’t fallen for it?

Or, perhaps to try and hide the onslaught of negative efficacy data that would be too apparent if they used the correct number for the vaccinated population?

Or, here’s another line of enquiry. My co-conspirator reliably informs me that their jabs were done in close proximity to the expiry dates of the toxin. What if, this “issue” is simply to cover up the fact that so much of this stuff would otherwise have expired, leaving both the practice and the manufacturer out of pocket for not jabbing up to their quota?
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

The excess deaths in England and Wales during 2022 which nobody wants to discuss....
Why it's time to Investigate Excess Deaths in England and Wales
Has anyone noticed the sustained rise in deaths? Why we need causal investigations based on signals in the data.

Carl Heneghan and Tom Jefferson
Aug 9 2022

source - https://trusttheevidence.substack.com/p/trustthevidence
The ONS weekly reports on registered deaths in England and Wales have been above average for most of the last three months. In the week ending 29 July, there were 11,013 deaths, which is 18% above the five-year average.

Anything above 30 deaths per 100k is a substantial increase. It occurred in January 1993, 96, 97, 99, 2000, and then again in April 2020 and January 2021. Two decades have elapsed between the last substantial increase in deaths. These are easy to observe; however, smaller rises often go unnoticed.

As an example, a large number of deaths were seen in the winter of 2017/18 due to sustained case rates between 20 and 25 per 100k from week 51 through to week 11 of 2018
that was the previous "bad flu season".

When the increase in fatalities seems to be beyond the play of chance and substantial, we should assess the possible causes.
The current signal suggests we have reached the point for triggering a causal investigation.
The dip in deaths in around week 52 will be due to Christmas / New Year reporting
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

2022 is highest UK death rates of any August in 15 years.

You know who is President of Global Affairs at Meta, ex-deputy-PM Nick Clegg.
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Freedom Alliance Party.

FAP.

to fap:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fap

:shock: :lol:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm far too cynical to think GB News are the good guys, but equally, I don't think everyone is on the same side, so what they broadcast remains fascinating.

Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

I was just in the local Turkish twenty-four hour shop to buy more Budvar. A Turkish bloke walks in, another follows.

Follower gestures to his own chest and says something in Turkish to the other guy; other guy agrees, looks sullen.

I say to him: "heart?" He nods.

I further say: "vaccines?". Pregnant pause. He looks at me. He says, sheepishly, "yes".
xileffilex

The UK based New Scientist magazine has woken from its slumber and realised that there are a lot of excess deaths in the UK this summer.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... -know-why/
The writer manages to complete the head-scratching piece without once mentioning the word VACCINE.

More "plausible" explanations include a sudden increase in the number of old people in 2022, the hot summer [just a few days...], or the resurgence of covid "involvement" [i.e. the deadly positive test]

What a joke. Whatever you do, don't mention the jab and its adverse effects.
xileffilex

Excess deaths in 2022 mentioned in the mainstream. Another limited hangout - again, whatever you do, don't mention the jab....anything to twist the story to prop up the phoney virus narrative known as covid19.
https://archive.ph/qy589
Daily Telegraph October 29 2022
The disastrous legacy left by lockdown as non-Covid excess deaths overtake Covid deaths
Experts believe higher deaths from heart complaints and diabetes mean the indirect effects of the pandemic will be greater than Covid itself **

**I think they mean the fake "covid test" death when the corrupt medical establishment are too lazy or bought off to put the real cause of death. You cannot die from a test.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I think that particular horse has long bolted, but at least someone in office is saying it...