Cancer Vaccine Could Be Available by 2030, Say Scientists Behind Covid Shot

dirtybenny

Cancer Vaccine Could Be Available by 2030, Say Scientists Behind Covid Shot

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Cancer vaccines could be accessible to patients within the next decade, the husband and wife team behind one of the most successful Covid jabs has said.

German couple Professors Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci said they are hesitant to say they can find a cure for cancer, but that they have had "breakthroughs" they will keep working on.

They said the development and success of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine against Covid-19 which became widely rolled out in the pandemic "gives back to our cancer work".

The couple - interviewed on BBC's Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg programme - co-founded BioNTech in Mainz, Germany, in 2008, and worked to pioneer cancer immunotherapies tailored to individual patients.

Their use of mRNA technology came into its own in the pandemic, and the couple said that experience has helped to spur on their work.

While conventional vaccines are produced using weakened forms of a virus, mRNAs use only a virus's genetic code.

An mRNA vaccine is injected into the body, where it enters cells and tells them to create antigens which are then recognised by the immune system and prepare it to fight the disease.

Asked when cancer vaccines might be accessed by many patients around the world, Prof Sahin said it could happen "before 2030".

Prof Tureci told Kuenssberg: "What we have developed over decades for cancer vaccine development has been the tailwind for developing the Covid-19 vaccine, and now the Covid-19 vaccine and our experience in developing it gives back to our cancer work.

"We have learned how to better, faster manufacture vaccines. We have learned in a large number of people how the immune system reacts towards mRNA."

She said the developments have also helped regulators learn about mRNA vaccines and how to deal with them.

She added: "This will definitely accelerate also our cancer vaccine."

Taking a positive yet cautious approach, Prof Tureci said: "As scientists we are always hesitant to say we will have a cure for cancer.

"We have a number of breakthroughs and we will continue to work on them."

In August, Moderna said it was suing BioNTech and its partner, US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, for patent infringement over the company's Covid-19 vaccine.

Asked about that, Prof Sahin said: "Our innovations are original. We have spent 20 years of research in developing this type of treatment and of course we will fight for our intellectual property."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -covid-jab?
leadSource=uverify%20wall

The enemy remains hellbent to continue injecting manKIND.
Attachments
9781250280374.jpg
800x-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Cancer Vaccine Could Be Available by 2030, Say Scientists Behind Covid Shot

More pics
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.72 KiB) Viewed 579 times
f.jpg
ExG-xmrXAAonVuK.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

There is something very off about Ozlem Tureci. I'm not sure she's not computer generated. Look at her neck and the way the skin twitches, it looks like it is made out of tissue paper. That's not natural, and it's not the type of effect you get with prosthetics, so I'm wondering is it is a GAN.

Same here with her neck and her nose, it also looks like she's had a stoke.

What do you think @dirtybenny?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another staged video that pretends to be an interview but is clearly something acted. Again Ozlem's neck skin on this one is unreal, but I can say some other things about this TED interview.

Firstly, they don't appear to really be sitting next to each other on that sofa. That looks digitally created. Where is Sahin looking? Not at where Ozlem is sitting.

ted-Ozlem-Sahin.png
rachel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:15 pm ...But when we see what the first-person does, it makes sense in terms of showcasing the software's rendering of textures, and indeed it is unclear what is real and what is 3D.

We can see below similar textures in a tutorial where a couch is skinned in two different materials.

The graphic artist quoted shows himself interacting with one of the room designs he created in another video, I think this is what we are seeing in this interview, the background of the two doctors is entirely fake and they've been digitally put next to each other on a 3D rendered sofa.

Probably killing people with my animated gifs, but look how Ozlem's neck skin moves in tandem with her blinking.

I've mentioned many times before about how the WEF are one of the named investors of PaGAN (get the name) technology by Pinscreen, I'm wondering if that's what we are seeing here, a digital ageing mask over a real person.

dirtybenny

As always, Rachel, you have very astute observations. I agree with you on the photo where Sahin is not looking at Ozlem. However, that would be a human behaviour, to look in someone's eyes...to witness their spiritual essence. Gaze/visual line/stare is extremely powerful. Animals know your nature and intention by your gaze. The deer look right in my eyes at my place. Dogs and cats look to your eyes. Small children do not look at your knees but look up to find your eyes. So they are either synthetic or nonhuman in my opinion.

The neck pulsations on Ozlem are bizarre. If they were digital creations, don't you think the AI would have corrected that? Especially after the Pfizer lizard Bourla was spotlighted.

I keep modifying my model of what this place is, who we are and what is this all about. My current model is that these controllers do not have a spiritual essence as you and I do. Their bodies house either no soul or dark energy. Either way, they are entrained to predator/parasitic AI, feeding off of manKIND and nature's suffering, emotions, pain and DATA to continue to sustain the simulation in which they are trapped. I am now of the opinion that the transgender cloaking of these entities is misdirection from their true nature. I also think this is one of the reasons that the transgender agenda is being foisted on the public. It is to cause further suffering and pain, while assisting to cloak them from the public, muddying the waters with transgenderism.

What if their spiritual essence or lack thereof is being revealed through cymatics in their physical bodies, causing the neck pulsations and the transgender appearance? Perhaps this realm is no longer SUSTAINABLE for them...they must alter the natural world so that they can continue to exist.

The animals, insects, birds, and fish know how to navigate this realm intuitively. They don't need school, jobs, television, medicine, or movies. They know the land, the weather, the sun and moon. The hummingbirds just left for South America. I didn't have to buy them airline tickets. ManKIND is disconnected from this place. The native peoples worldwide have been subjugated and colonized. They knew of spiritual aspects to this place that have been purged from our knowledge base. I am disconnected from my ancestors and land, through education, immigration, and work. All are weapons to disconnect us from our roots and this sacred knowledge of this place. All those photos from the 1800s and early 1900s with these guys in suits with top hats and bowler hats are bizarre. Even if they are synthetic, they are unnatural to this realm.

Current day manKIND is ill-suited to this realm...why do we wear clothes? Why do we live in square boxes? Why do we live in cold lands? Why is sex taboo, yet pervasive in this civilization? Why do we have to go to be indoctrinated at "schools" at younger and younger ages? Why do we GO to work instead of working for ourselves? Why is there no place in this realm that one can live in true freedom without terrorism by the civilization and governments? These are among the many questions on my list to ponder and attempt to integrate into my model.

@rachel
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I cannot say I particularly disagree with any of that. You know I follow the Biblical model so you also know I believe in fallen angels and a spiritual realm. But it is trying to work out how it all fits together.

Biblically, the Canaanites are the city builders and they come from the line of Cain and his son Enoch (not the Enoch that walked with God who comes from the Seth line). I think the angels, and if they did mate with human women, and their sons are electric in nature, so can travel through power lines and the internet. The Metaverse is therefore something they control, and I suggest it will end up being the place Catholic doctrine calls purgatory because this does not exist in the Bible, yet we have this verse in Revelation.
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. - Revelation 9:6
Curious that 96 number, we know it is one of their favourites. And it's the symbol of Cancer, and I seem to remember that Freemasonry considers Cancer as the alternative door. I'll have to look that one up. And aren't Uğur Şahin and Özlem Türeci all about Cancer? Hmm...
dirtybenny

Hopefully you have seen AIB's latest ....I posted in general chat. I would be very interested to hear anything you might add to the presentation.

She goes into Queenie dying at 96/69 which is on the masonic keystone. She also delves into Cancer/Capricorn and the goat which was present in the parade. Her revelation of Queenie being a Druid priestess was also news to me.

viewtopic.php?t=993

I agree with you about electricity and especially alternating current. I also agree with you that the metaverse is an attempt to imprison manKIND into their world....without the possibility of exit.

@rachel
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Thanks @dirtybenny, I'll comment on the queen video in that thread once I've finished watching it. One thing I wanted to add to this thread regarding that TED video.

I've been for a long time of the opinion TED Talks, and now this format, cannot be trusted in any way shape or form, they are a propaganda machine and advertising agency rolled into one. It is interesting how CEOs giving presentations was the template for the Dotcom boom with the likes of Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos all known primarily for travelling around the world giving keynote speeches about their products, the role we see Vladimir Zelinski now cast in, this time selling WEF funded hyper-real computer avatars under the pretence of war.
rachel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:02 pm President Volodymyr Zelensky appears as hologram in Paris
https://www.wionews.com/world/to-seek-s ... ris-489027

And now post-covid they have very much moved to one-to-one foe-interviews as their favoured type of advertising method, the TED interview I put up being a case in point.

I can categorically say this because the interviewer is a fictional character played by an actor rather than a real person. He is wearing age stipple makeup on his face. Look at it compared to his hands - one hasn't been anywhere the other hasn't so they should match in ageing - the more diligent of fakers will makeup the hands too, but this isn't always the case as seen here. He is also wearing prosthetic pieces described below. I can't stress enough, as a fakeologist, it is worth acquiring an eye for spotting this particular deception.

ScreenShot-VideoID-VdqnAhNrqPU-TimeS-312.png

The reason the interviewer has difficulty keeping his eyes open is that he his wearing a forehead prosthetic that ends in the crease of his eyelids. And the line to the right of his nose as he talks is a gelatine nasalabial fold used for ageing and sits more solid on his face than his actual skin. It looks like he is also wearing a chin and neck prosthetic going by the lines on his chin and the neck waddle. See here for example.

ScreenShot-VideoID-VdqnAhNrqPU-TimeS-300.png

A better look at the eye crease and that light coloured skin transition onto the interviewer's eyelids. That forehead piece no doubt includes the greying side sections of hair we see and of course the eyebrows.

ScreenShot-VideoID-VdqnAhNrqPU-TimeS-209.png

Anyway, I know this was slightly off-topic, but it was too good of an opportunity not to pull apart.