Harvard Mandates New COVID-19 Booster. Keys and portals...

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Harvard Mandates New COVID-19 Booster. Keys and portals...

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Harvard Mandates New COVID-19 Booster, Threatens Holds on Enrollment If Students Don’t Comply

This is blockchain....with keys..

Portals opening and closing...compliant or noncompliant?

"Wherever you want to study or wherever you live, we are here for you. Most of our courses are taught online. But our “online” is different. We call it “human learning done online.” Our most popular remote offerings offer real-time faculty and peer interaction. "

https://extension.harvard.edu/about/meet-the-dean/

So who's learning who?
dirtybenny

Re: Harvard Mandates New COVID-19 Booster. Keys and portals...

Speaking of portals....

this interesting video showed up in the comments on one of AIB's recent video compilations on portals. I have no idea as to its authenticity or provenance. For your entertainment...

Is it by chance that there are portals, keys, soulbound tokens, and oracles involved with blockchain? I don't think so.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I would say the first video is a way to "nudge" young people into the metaverse. Remember, this is the caliber of person wanting us to trust in this technology.

And a nice video showcasing how much Nick Clegg cared about ordinary people who he apparently represented when he was a member of parliament, voting just 5 times out of 73 on this particular record.

This one is interesting, both Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband affirm rather than swear by almighty God when giving allegiance.

dirtybenny

Agreed, Rachel. That Harvard video is creepy and trips my spidey sense. Background is CGI as i suspect Doctor spread (and) bury is as well.

Eyes don't cross the uncanny valley.