SOUL TRAP REINCARNATION MATRIX - The Holographic Universe, Vimanas, Kabbalah, Reincarnation & MORE

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Howdie MIckoski embraces the Soul Trap Reincarnation Matrix

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

My current model is that this is a simulation into which we are incarnated to harvest loosh, mostly via fear, pain, and suffering. The sim is set up so that we are distracted from thinking about the sim itself, but rather keeping us immersed in the experience to parasitically leech us.
... which is totally fair enough. There are lots of possibilities. I suspect we can't know the plan in this life, and I have my own ideas about things.

I don't seem to like it when people try to turn their hand to 'selling truth'. I don't like seeing people take other people's work and pass it off as their own either and it seems to me that howdie has done that. At some point I find that everyone is disappointing - it's really just a case of when that point is reached. Perhaps I am being unfair to howdie, but I feel like I passed that point with his work.

This is going to sound bizarre I suspect, but ultimately I do think all information is a hoax - everyone is disappointing, all ideas that you have not personally uncovered are disappointing - all externalities seem to be about being a bit player in someone else's drama, or getting others to be a bit player in yours. It's something I'd a meaningless waste of time - isn't it all just distraction? I just don't think the outside world has much to offer the truth seeker.

Perhaps the best one can achieve is an occasional meeting of minds. Investing one's time in whatever worthy cause is just a distraction. I'm actually considering that the most free we can be, is via reverting to some sort of pre-linguistic, immanent sense of reality, or alternatively some simple living where one focuses on one's own present business paying no heed to 'the world' and its stories. So be conscious, present, discern lies and nonsense (ie know the difference between what you know and believe) and try to do the right thing (according to yourself anyway). Is there much more to be said? The only service that one can offer is to point out how this or that is not whatever it is one is looking for - but no one even wants that service to be provided!

'Neti neti' is a nice way of putting it - not this, not that.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:21 pm This is going to sound bizarre I suspect, but ultimately I do think all information is a hoax - everyone is disappointing, all ideas that you have not personally uncovered are disappointing - all externalities seem to be about being a bit player in someone else's drama, or getting others to be a bit player in yours.
Funny, I feel just the opposite. All of the information that has been shared from different personalities have helped me tremendously to sculpt my own model. Thinking about it, accepting it, rejecting it, modifying it, etc....
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Well yes, to work ourselves out of the stories we have been talked into it can be helpful to hear other people's takes. But, at some point, I think you can just skip all that. You really are just uncovering what you already know innately. Imo.
dirtybenny

Step By Step Guide To Escaping The Matrix Reincarnation Soul Trap

Unread post by dirtybenny »

A new Youtube channel covering the Soul Trap Reincarnation Matrix. Imagination and creativity are our greatest tools.