houseclowns

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
napoleon

houseclowns

Unread post by napoleon »

so let me get this straight ,to get on an audio in the discord ,you have to prove your a fakeologists to people who openly dont read the blog,

i see a flaw there ,you should make a moderator someone who reads the blog and the discord,which would mean the people who have been insulting you weekly by openly not reading the blog ,would have to read the fucking blog , there must be dozens who read the blog and read the discord who can fill a position of trust

what if the people you make moderators dont like what someone wants to say,like the earths flat or they are not a racist
the mods dont know what fakeology is because they dont read the blog see!!!! they might be bias,or worse some of the houseclowns

or better yet what if the people who havent read the blog in over three years are just trying to maintain this psilly level of truth places like clues forum ,jlb ,amongst others plateaud at,
Cognitive Dissident

Re: houseclowns

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Could you simplify what you're saying?
napoleon

use the trivium
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:00 pm Could you simplify what you're saying?
"Let,s all make believe "
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Cognitive Dissident wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:00 pm Could you simplify what you're saying?
Maybe it,s like this: people who comment 'in-House' must at least read/watch the material- It's a parallel with the worldwide sitch, eg. JLB said he had to take a PCR test to leave singsing. You must comply, follow the BigBoys WEF rules: So on here you must get a jibberwock key and by analogy, having had firsthand contact with 'truthful info', will have some protection, be 'inoculated' against this mass SmartGreen Lie-In, that,s currently all the rage.
Anyone who,s really undercover shill/troll has to comply with house rules: It theTurning of their plan on it,s head to weaponise any adversary eg. the houseclowns ( can,t think of a particular example) ... I,m convinced there,s a literal army out there stirring the pot and muddying pools wherever they see any nascent resistance coalescing: Here that could be resisted with an A-Team cadre

just an idea for the next level up to consider (Ab?)
napoleon

it,s not as conveluted as you think masons will fill any truther website with interesting tidbits and massive sections of learning ,that to late comers in the truth scene are just as relevant as any other information ,and show how the wheels on the buss go round ,but by the time they had their grubby little fingers into fakeologist discord via imbeciles with fortune and glory on their mind ,yours truly had figured out what story is off limits to these entertaining masons ,my french is shit so i translated it my self into houseclowns ,
we are in a perpetual chamber of reflection ,which the houseclowns got fooled into thinking was a real initiation, hahhaahaa idiots
theres no mystery
napoleon

kubrick used the name starchild for this generation of masons as they now are half cosmist,houseclowns is better term for this , ,well fully really this shit inhabits even the molecules in your gullible asses, but you get the drift,

With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
2001-a-space-odyssey1 (3) (1) (1).jpg
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz
Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians. Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]
b51d6d12026f1e08ab1021b010d1a213 (1).jpg
145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.gif
napoleon

nearly a thousand days since 3,11,2020 974 to be precise ,
were still repeating the scripts back to them and whoever will listen or give a thumb up
alot of the time i am embarrassed by the truthers still following the scripts,but i know theres ten lying houseclowns for every real person and theres only a fraction of the real people that have the intelligence to realise this,and become truly aware of the mechanism
,remember masons take oaths to lie to your face
,maybe try a different approach ,at worst it will show ya how many are controlled and cant deviate from the script ,at best save the world.
is it all scripted ,
i am not
https://www.bitchute.com/video /N36uhonUtr6Z/ hutchinson video unlinked
ipiccy_image (29).jpg
ipiccy_image (30).jpg
photo_2022-11-02_23-57-47.jpg
photo_2022-11-02_23-57-47.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 3540 times
truman worked it out