Fakeologist shows

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
Helena

Fakeologist shows

Unread post by Helena »

I love listening to all the shows ab puts out, along with the Rick and Rollo ones and the current exoterick one.

I’m suggesting a forum where the topics raised in all the talks can be discussed here.
Helena

Re: Fakeologist shows

Unread post by Helena »

Loved the exoteric show.

I’m not sure about Lipton. Children are little mimics, they’re emotional beings and soak up everything on an emotional level because they don’t have the ability not to, or to work things out. They spend the rest of their lives working through and discarding the crap they took in (hopefully!).

Catch22 has certainly adopted AB’s cynicism and is certainly confident and articulate. She’ll go far.

My son battled me all the way until he turned into a man. Now we get on brilliantly. Being a parent is the most important job ever, it’s very hard work if you take it seriously but gives the most tremendous rewards. It’s the best love ever, in my experience.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

By the way, can anyone tell me how I can find/listen to the SMJ/Dave J discussion please? I would love to listen to Dave J getting a dressing down, in my opinion he’s an idiot. He tried cursing me - I mean I’m supposed to be dead now because I’m not worthy. Ha! He talks nonsense.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Oh and as I’m new to this(Just this past year) I’d never heard golden/living man before until these last couple of months but I love his presence. He’s such a lovely, positive energy. Rick is full of great info as usual and it was good to hear from farcevalue again. Thanks guys.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

I do agree with farcevalue though, of course it’s speculation. Everything is until we can prove or confirm it. I’m sure Ab would agree with that.

Can we agree that there are only two sexes - man and woman.

Would someone please confirm when and why the word ‘gender’ should be used please? (I believe Rachel can explain this the best).
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

It was lovely to hear Ab give credit to Rachel in one of the shows too. I think Rachel’s brilliant and am so blown away by her diligence.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Lol, so I’m really glad I suggested this forum because here I am talking to myself!
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Josh, nil point.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Helena wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:25 am Oh and as I’m new to this(Just this past year) I’d never heard golden/living man before until these last couple of months but I love his presence. He’s such a lovely, positive energy. Rick is full of great info as usual and it was good to hear from farcevalue again. Thanks guys.
Did you get any answer for where are 'smj' posts? I've come across his name here and there...
Tx
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

ive always said ab,s missing a trick not putting some of seans discoveries (smj) posts as headers in the blog ,apart from them generating authentic interest from different parties ,he,s around to shed light in voice and text ,and always up for any real discussion ,but when it comes down to "his work" it,s all over the place the blog ,clues forum ,and many many audios