Intros

The members of this site
nickw

Re: Intros

Unread post by nickw »

I forget to add:
It's Veterans Day,
the poppies for forgetfulness (nod to NW here) on this my personal yelobrick road > There's fields on fields of them galore for every sinner hereabout ...

BUT the way I turn things like that round now is to say, that without knowing it atall, every sap who wears a poppy and who doesn't (yet) realise how all the people sacrificed on the Flemish' Fields and all the others, going back past Thermopylae (?) and beyond, were cannon fodder being manipulated, that really the symbol itself can have a power to acknowledge those (few) real people who tried to object, who really tried to avert all those armed disputes, who had some real sense of the problem being enacted on pieces of the plane-t, where people were being encouraged to kill each other for devious others' bidding, that there wasn't really any excuse for the whole exercise, that maybe nothing is solved through violence... the poppies show another side which was and still is being completely hidden.

They are reminders, when I see them, not just of the futility of War as a concept but of the evil incarnated all round, against all and any real men, women and children everywhere, maybe for millenia; that there's always a choice that every living person could have made and still can, not just tag-along with the herd of Compliants, heading for their buckets of slop and the google-box looking glass world etc etc, we're beginning to slip away from here. That brave human beings did try to turnaround and do the right thing for real: Maybe there were millions of them too, I don't know for sure.

The poppies celebrate their effort, however pointless they seemed/still seem and however worthless (apparently). I choose not to forget and ignore their contribution becos I don't know that without each and evry ones contribution, I might not be a living person today. I thank them for their effort, those are the truly 'forgotton heroes' Maybe it's my tiny 'Revaluation of all Values' (h/t FWN) I do what I can whenever I can, It's all I can do guys. Cheers!

Be seeing you!
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Hullo, covoid brought me here. I live in Scotland.

Pre Feb 20 I was a middle of the road normie, since then I've learnt and un-learnt goodness knows how much that have changed my perception and opinions. It's certainly been a rollercoaster ride.....weeeeeeee......

Anyhoo, I'll no doubt see you around.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Hey marfer not too far away that's two of us at least in pict-land
Attachments
Sturge and gatesy.jpg
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

nickw wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:26 am Hey marfer not too far away that's two of us at least in pict-land
Now there's 2 trustworthy people....

Nice to meet you and nice to know that not everyone in Scotland are mindless automatons!
Vince

Unread post by Vince »

HI,

Just discovering your forum via my friend al, who sent me the link, because someone mentioned one of my videos here. I am what all people in my surroundings would call a "conspiracy theorist", the hardcore kind. I consider almost everything that's presented by science, mainstream media, school, religions, new age, and basically everything mainstream to be fake, and meant to brainwash us into oblivion, so that we become insanely stupid and disconnected from everything that is true, in every aspect of our lives here, and beyond. I somehow began to break through the spell in 2007, when stumbling upon some documentaries talking about the illuminatis, freemasons, 911, back when theytube was still pretty much a free for all with little to no censorship, which was great. It made me curious, and so i continued to learn more and more, until the point when it clicked, i could not deny anymore what was going on. We live in more than just a Truman Show. To me, we are currently in what i now consider hell. An evil place, run by evil people, and more. I tend to have a pessimistic view of this world and beyond, not that i like that, but it is what it is. I hope that we will break free someday. I want to figure out the way out of this world. Though i have some ideas about how to do it, i'm not sure yet that it will work out the way i want. Until then, i plan on investigating all the jazz, until i become 100% certain that i broke the final code.

Thank you, looking forward to discuss with you all :)

Vince.
Ariya108

Unread post by Ariya108 »

Vince wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:57 am
I consider almost everything that's presented by science, mainstream media, school, religions, new age, and basically everything mainstream to be fake, and meant to brainwash us into oblivion, so that we become insanely stupid and disconnected from everything that is true, in every aspect of our lives here, and beyond.

It made me curious, and so i continued to learn more and more, until the point when it clicked, i could not deny anymore what was going on. We live in more than just a Truman Show. To me, we are currently in what i now consider hell. An evil place, run by evil people, and more. I tend to have a pessimistic view of this world and beyond, not that i like that, but it is what it is. I hope that we will break free someday. I want to figure out the way out of this world.
I am in a very similar boat right now, and I feel so disappointed just thinking about the fact that nearly every aspect of daily life, is basically just fake. It is so dejecting and I wish I just had a million dollars so I could sit this one out entirely and not have to care about anything. Social life, fake religion and church, feminism, science, false scholars babbling out smart-sounding lies and pseudo-intellectual babble...

Actually I should wish that money didn't even exist. I wholeheartedly admit that I would welcome a "nuclear" war, a cataclysmic event, or some sort of economic reset. Even if billions of useless and ignorant people were killed, I wouldn't care, if it would mean a hard, clean reset of the system entirely. I am a utilitarian so this outcome would be better in my view than all the lives lost (or what you can call modern life, which is really just a meaningless and pathetic waste and whiling away of time until death).

I know this possibly sounds radical and extremist, but at the point I am at right now, I really couldn't give less of a f#@!