The Nature of this Place....

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Hypnosis

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I know Napoleon asked me about my history with hypnotism on the blog in the past and I can't find the comment now. The search function on the blog is abysmal. I was able to find this one that has some info you might find interesting.

https://fakeologist.com/blog/2021/02/01 ... /#comments

Hopefully, I don't bore Napoleon with recounting this. My initial experience with hypnosis was in med schl. They were offering CME free to med students over a 3 day weekend course. I signed up as a TOTAL disbeliever. I ended up volunteering to go onstage and was into trance in a flash. Imaginary balloons tied to my hand pulling my hand over my head, then they put my other hand into total anesthesia as they poked me with needles. It was quite an experience. I kept it in the back of my mind for 20 years or so as I was busy being indoctrinated into a cult. When I started questioning again, I started re-examining hypnosis, trying to understand it, practice it, and play. I studied Mark Cunningham, James Tripp, Freddy Jaquin, David Snyder, etc. Bandler was my favorite for NLP.

At the time I was consumed with pursuing ladies and there was a large community of PUA who use NLP and hypnosis to seduce ladies. I used it successfully with ladies on all levels. The first time I put a girl under with a formal induction, first thing she said was "do it again." The more skill and confidence I developed, I was able to hypnotize with my eyes and non-verbal intention, far more powerful than a formal induction. Another girl, I hypnotized to smile whenever she thinks about me, ten years later, we are still in touch. haha...I got out of a speeding ticket using it, fortunately cop was not wearing sunglasses. Not interested in pursuing the ladies any more as I see sexuality as a powerful purposeful distraction now.

I started doing daily self-hypnosis with mp3's 25 years ago and still do it. It has radically changed me in all aspects. At the same time, I gave up TV. I have given up movies and rock/pop music for 10 years. Rock was the most difficult to give up as I have been playing guitar and going to concerts since I was a teenager playing a Fender strat.

But once you know that it is poison, I knew what I had to do.

I attain "sleep paralysis" in trance everyday. My body often jerks and flips as I have released it of my conscious control. I think they say about meditation, if you don't have time for an hour a day, you need 2 or 3 hours a day. The hypnosis that I do, heals my body, reconnects me to my true essence, and expands possibilities and creative powers. I have lost stress, tension, fear, anxiety, and pain. It has healed me from the trauma of allopathic medicine.

The daily mp3 I listen to is by Mark Cunningham, who is my favorite hypnotist and is my biggest influence. "What you think becomes your reality"

This is a typical induction done by Mark

Over my career, I have made hundreds of cds of hypnosis mp3's for people who asked. Only one person ever told me they listened to it. One has to wonder whether people really want healing and relief of pain, or is it an addiction that is too powerful to purge.

One of the most important powerful things I have learned in speaking to the subconscious is it does not recognize a negative. So if you say, "I don't want to get sick", that is heard as "I want to get sick." Instead, one should say "I want to be healthy and happy." If you tell a child, "Don't play in the street" , it hears "play in the street." Instead one should say "play happily in the yard". They need to be positive affirmations.

The subconscious is accessed through a powerful emotion or confusion. The critical factor(the guard) has to be distracted so the castle can be accessed.

This is an example that I think I have posted on the blog before of hypnotizing a cop which I don't recommend. One does wonder why they ALWAYS wear sunglasses these days.

This is a good example of NLP with Richard Bandler. NLP and hypnosis are very similar with elements of creativity and imagination in both. Our parasitic enemy uses both against us all day everyday.

@Vince
dirtybenny

Re: Hypnosis

I know Ab likes his Canadians....Mike Mandel from Toronto is another hypnosis genius. Here they discuss the handshake interrupt induction.

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: The Nature of this Place....

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

This was a really interesting post DB.
I attain "sleep paralysis" in trance everyday. My body often jerks and flips as I have released it of my conscious control. I think they say about meditation, if you don't have time for an hour a day, you need 2 or 3 hours a day. The hypnosis that I do, heals my body, reconnects me to my true essence, and expands possibilities and creative powers. I have lost stress, tension, fear, anxiety, and pain. It has healed me from the trauma of allopathic medicine.
This mind sound critical but I'm just asking - do you think you are really progressing towards reconnecting with your true essence, or do you think its possible that you are kidding yourself? And if you are 'connecting' do you think its the hypnosis wot did it, or your intent? Or is self-hypnosis just super-charged intent?

I also want to ask whether in your experience there are some people who are less susceptible to being hypnotised. Psychopaths maybe or yourself - as you know the tricks..

In general, I think this is an interesting area - if you have more thoughts to share, I'd like to hear them!
dirtybenny

Hi Al...

this goes back to the concept of forced laughter....it is a positive thing despite it being forced.

Of course, I am kidding myself, that is my purpose. To kid ..."deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way." Trying to deceive my ego/critical factor/persona in a playful way to get out of the way and take a break.

Trance is a state that we are in for the most part of our day. In my estimation, meditation is trance that is not directed. Hypnosis is directed trance. The question is who or what is directing your trance. You are right on, intention is key. Being a hypnotist requires rapport and intention. No rapport, no effect. You are also correct about the super-charged intention...but what is the intention? When I listen to one of Mark's mp3's, my intention is to allow my subconscious to take in all of his words and act on them. If my intention is not to be hypnotized, it is more difficult for the process to go forward. Still possible but more difficult. That is the job of the media, movies, and music industry.

The first things that I do when I am going to hypnotize someone is to ask their permission. That is the first compliance test. Then I take their shoulders and move them around the room, step just to the left please. Turn this way. If they respond, they are passing another compliance test. They are following directions. Highly likely that they will easily go into trance. Hypnotizing someone without a formal induction is far more subtle but it goes on everyday in all aspects of life.

Hypnosis/trance should be something EVERYONE knows and uses every day. It should not be hidden knowledge or a trick. I am happy that Tom Quinn talked about this on Ab's recent interview with him on the nightly show.

The enemy knows hypnosis and covert techniques to put people into trance, without overt permission. They take turning on a television as permission. For goodness sake, I was watching a Greek cooking channel on Youtube today and noticed the arcs and circles used in sigil magick to hypnotize.

viewtopic.php?t=519&hilit=sigil

They have deleted the original video from Youtube.

viewtopic.php?p=1020&hilit=sigil#p1020

Start at 24 minutes in. This continues to blow my mind, and it is astounding how few even in our community have any interest in this.

It is not just the visuals, but the sounds and harmonics as well. We are literally being attacked by a weapon without knowing it. No man or woman can watch TV, movies, or Youtube commercials without being affected by it. On Youtube anymore, if there is a required ad, I shut off the sound and avert my eyes.
Vince

Unread post by Vince »

Hey db, thank you so much for having taken the time to share all of this ! This is fascinating, and at the same time quite perplexing, maybe disturbing ? I don't know. A friend suggested me to see a hypnotherapist, but i don't know him at all, and i have no idea if this is safe, to put my trust into someone, just like that ? What do you think about it ? Any advice, should i investigate beforehand ? In case i go see him, should i ask to record the session for example ? Sorry for all the questions bro, thank you again for sharing all of this with us !

Edit : funny thing is, he talked about it to me last friday (4 days ago), first time he mentions hypnotherapy to me. Is it some kind of sync ? I have no idea :shock:
dirtybenny

Hi Vince,

There is nothing disturbing about hypnosis or trance. Similar to our anticipated afterlife challenges, one has to know yourself and be resolute with your intention. It is a powerful tool that can tap into powers that we don't think we have. The problem comes when it is actively covertly used against us. Please watch the above video on television and sigil magic if you have not already seen it. It is jawdropping and It has been used against us our whole lives. Why not take the wheel of the car and use it for your own desires and intentions.

Feel free to send me a private message concerning your potentially seeing a hypnotherapist. If possible, I would recommend doing what I do and use mp3's and trusting my own powers. I personally would not see a hypnotherapist outside of someone I knew. I would need to know that they truly had my best intention at heart.

Of course it is beyond a synchronicity. My thought now is that synchronicities are another piece of evidence that we exist in a simulation, that we are interacting with. You specifically asked me to go into more depth on hypnosis, I did, and the ripples that you initiated go out into the simulation in many directions.

You can private message me through this forum if desired.

best regards, Vince

db
dirtybenny

Self Suggestion Technique Freddy Jacquin

dirtybenny

Hypnosis & NLP - Does the Unconscious Mind Process Negatives?

Excellent review of the unconscious mind and how it handles negatives. Affirming statements are always the best approach.