Infant Mortality vs Vaccines

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Infant Mortality vs Vaccines

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Yesterday I had my hair cut at a different barber because inflation.

Lovely chap: onto The Subject and, he opens up about how awful he felt after jab one.

Took jab 2.

Buyer's remorse in his cadence.

///////////////////////

Today, in a pub. A collection box for random dead person on bar. Enquire why.

Blood clot.

My age.

Barmaid says he took the jab.

Barmaid is unjabbed, so she says, though I believe her.

Ambulance sirens. My God. It's like a new dance scene.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Massive Miscarriage Rates Among Vaccinated Pregnant Women Found Buried In The Pfizer Documents
https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/massi ... vaccinated
Let’s start with the fact the PFDA (the P is not a typo) asked a federal court for 75 years to make public the many thousands of pages of data submitted to them by Pfizer to support the EUA they (the PFDA) issued.

One interpretation of this action is that they wanted the data to stay hidden for a long time to hide fraud and/or criminality (same thing). The other is that they only had enough staff to complete this task within 75 years. Let’s ignore the 2nd one as absurd on its face (especially since they seem to be pouring out documents monthly after the judge ordered them to). Where there is a will there is a way apparently.

Now why would they want to keep the data hidden? What lies within the realm of possibilities is that at the time they went to court, they knew the EUA and the resulting massive national and global vaccine campaign were pre-determined and independent of whatever “science” emerged to support or not support the campaign. Unfortunately for them, the “science” was not supportive. At all. So they tried to suppress the serious troubling toxicity and lack of efficacy data contained within those documents.

Well the court ordered them to make public thousands of pages of documents each month. My hypothesis above seems to be validated by the uncovering of what is not just troubling, but absolutely terrifying data on the lack of safety in pregnancy. While Dr Naomi Wolf and the WarRoom/DailyClout Research Volunteers recently corrected a report that overcounted miscarriages in one section of the Pfizer documents, they are right to have early and often called attention to signals about this issue overall. Indeed in May 2022, they broke the story of another section of the Pfizer documents, in which the mortality rate of fetuses and babies of women vaccinated with Pfizer’s mRNA injection was about 80 per cent.

Now, let’s do a dive on just one page of the many thousands. See below, Section 5.3.6, Page 12 of the document called “Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports.” ...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Wayback link: https://web.archive.org/web/20220901154 ... 3591927809

FbU7b_SXEAALk2i.png

First version: https://web.archive.org/web/20201216233 ... 19-vaccine
Current version: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 19-vaccine

I took this screenshot from the government website on 5th March 2021

FbU9R87WAAEEovh.jpg
Screengrabbed 10th August 2021

FbVBVduXkAEqGwu.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The above tweet was a video, it was related to this, and that pregnant women were not advised to take the jab on paper.

FbU9R87WAAEEovh.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Europe: 755% spike in excess deaths in kids since vax rollout
https://www.wnd.com/2022/09/europe-755- ... 438a2f761d
Official statistics compiled by the European Union show a massive increase in excess deaths among children since the EU approved the experimental COVID-19 vaccine for younger age groups.

The alarming increase, reported by U.K.-based investigative site The Exposé, previously prompted an investigation by the EU agency that compiles the mortality statistics, EuroMOMO.

The agency subsequently altered the baseline by which excess deaths are measured. But The Exposé has found that even the altered data show a 755% increase in excess deaths among children aged 0 to 14 in 2022.

And, significantly, there has been a 630% increase overall since the European Medical Agency first approved the COVID-19 vaccine for children 12 to 15 in May 2021.

This year, children aged 5 and older across Europe were offered the COVID-19 shots, despite the studies and official data showing they have virtually no risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. And in 2022, children 12 to 15 have been offered up to three doses.

The Exposé explained that the 29 European countries or subnational regions in the EuroMOMO collaborative network provide official national mortality statistics weekly.

From 2017 to 2020, the average number of excess deaths among children across Europe between week 22 and week 52 was 104.25.

During the same period in 2021, following EMA approval of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children, there were 682 more deaths among children than expected and 578 more deaths than the 2017 to 2020 average.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

🇮🇳 In Aligarh, a govt. School forcefully vaccinated 150 children by closing the school door 50 children have been admitted to the hospital after the condition of the children deteriorated. Parents were not informed by the school and the doctors about vaccination.
Fd-ohN4XgAAeUGF.jpg
https://www.livemint.com/news/india/abo ... 30475.html
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Children are 100X more likely to die after just 1 shot within 8 months (according to UK data)

This is not a mistake; this is a mass crime against humanity, mass murder and assault ~ Dr. Mark Trozzi
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Children again rather than infants.

‘This is absolutely huge…Pfizer have deep pockets don’t forget that.’
Dr Renee Hoenderkamp reacts to Pfizer's CEO being rapped for making ‘misleading’ statements.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

‘What I have seen in my medical practice has been a substantial increase in infertility, miscarriage, fetal death & fetal malformation. What we have seen is catastrophic’ ~ Dr James Thorp
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" What I have seen in my medical practice has been a substantial increase in infertility, miscarriage, fetal death & fetal malformation
[...] Why they are pushing this leathal vaccine... [...] What we have seen is catastrophic "
-
What can a single doctor actually see in his own practice, and how does this DR Thorp document this ? Dr Thorpe claims to see 6-7000 patients a year in his practice, which is a bit hard to believe - 23 patients every day... The study gynecologist Thorp has conducted seems to only concern the VAERS database, and not his own patients, which makes his claims regarding his own practice unsupported by any verifiable data. Funny fact about Dr Thorp's study is that it was submitted 2/14 and approved 2/28 - that's a lot of multiples of seven.
-
Study:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220503000 ... 021403.pdf
Article:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-ive- ... 28291.html
-