SYMBOLS ABOVE ON EARTH BELOW (9) AIB

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

SYMBOLS ABOVE ON EARTH BELOW (9) AIB

Unread post by dirtybenny »

AIB once again demonstrates that we walk blind and ignorant in this realm.

I found the below comment to be very interesting.

The people who are human/reptilian hybrids and who dwell on the surface and who appear to run your arena are retarded. The true Luciferian‘s who practice true Luciferianism, which is something completely different to the nonsense wraps up with Baphomet who is technology, and who live underground, know exactly what they are doing. These orders are given to the human hybrids. Those orders are then given to human beings with actual talent and skill. The human hybrids rarely possess the same level of skill as pure/true/actual human beings. Please don’t forget, the El-ites are half human, sometimes more, sometimes less. And they watch your work religiously.

Many of them are very proud of you, particularly the good ones underground. Not all of the Luciferians are evil. Not all of them are reptilian. Some of them are literal angels. That is what they look like. You cannot see them because they are not in your visible spectrum but they very much exist and they are very much watching.

The TRUE Luciferians intervened on Yahweh’s unfortunate behalf because he refused to offer the human beings free will in his dictatorship “planet” (without the T).

I do not worship Lucifer. I do not worship any God because, quite frankly, worshiping is sort of a slave thing. It’s weird. No true God would ever ask such a thing other than gratitude and corrected behavior. In accordance with Divine Law. Study nature and especially water. Many things can be learned from nature as it is a collective.

This is for your subscribers, not for you. Everyone needs to listen to this woman. She is excellent at translating the 100% required and necessary hints and signs and symbols and numbers and colors and frequencies especially, in your pop culture. In your cultures period. Ancient is always reborn.

Excellent work. Thank you very much for using your mind appropriately.
dirtybenny

Re: SYMBOLS ABOVE ON EARTH BELOW (9) AIB

Unread post by dirtybenny »

From my comment

"Do you have a working model for how these symbols might materialize? Are they conjured? Do they manifest when specific intentions are expressed?"

AIB: "I think some are conjured, some are already in existence. How they manifest was revealed at 5:54 here: The subconscious makes note of the sigil and materialises it. That's why they tell you what they are going to do. Essentially, they are telling you what they want *you* to manifest for *them*. Then people act shocked when these things happen in reality. Hijacking our abilities to create so that we create for them. That's why I've told people ad infinitum to stop watching t.v. but they won't."

I have posted multiple times about the sigil magick used on television, rotating semi-circles with embedded sigils and countdowns. The process of how these logos and corporate symbols come about remains a mystery to me. I do not think they are designed by some RISD grad looking to make a "cool logo " to sell things and make money. More likely, similar to pop music, movie scripts, books, etc. they are channeled to human or semi-human organic portals for presentation and consumption to the masses.
YouCanCallMeAl

Re: SYMBOLS ABOVE ON EARTH BELOW (9) AIB

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I posted this comment about symbols elsewhere today - but it seems on point. I hope its ok to repost it here.

Symbols are very widely used - in every logo, religion, etc. I even think they probably have some sort of an impact on the masses.

But, for me, these are 'their' symbols/information, not mine. I see it akin to some sort of Pavlovian training/association for the masses. Yes, they might be intended to trigger or direct the masses (via something like the collective unconscious). But what has that to do with the individual?

The only interest to me is to potentially explain another permutation of the bizarre system we find, where, despite appearances, people who appear to be individuals are actually not their own authority and are 'brain-hijacked' - their consciousness has 'stepped out' and they are running on auto-pilot via some programming or force that is not of their own choosing.

For me, symbols (along with stories, tv, repetition, education, etc) are parts of the provided programming structure that will run your mind by default, unless you undertake to self-program. The alternative - self-programming - would be to put what values you hold at the core (eg truth, 'no harm', etc), and re-working your feelings, thoughts and actions from there so that you are fully aligned, without cognitive dissonance.