Mr E on Mariah Carey

dirtybenny

Mr E on Mariah Carey

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I have been thinking about the amount of effort that is put into this deception. Hormones, surgery, posture training, makeup, fashion, etc.

There has to be purpose to all of this elaborate deception. This particular deception is not fear-based as with most other areas of deception.

All of this effort to what end? To harvest attention and energy from a man or woman through deception? Is that how the parasite feeds?
To prepare us for the ultimate, the afterlife deception, so that a naive man or woman is not skeptical of what is being presented to them, recycling them once again to have their energy and spirit harvested for another lifetime?

Is this why speaking of the meaning of life or the purpose of this existence is taboo? I have always wondered why almost NO ONE here ever speaks about what is the purpose of this place and existence.

Just do your job, make money, pay taxes go shopping, travel, eat and drink, but never think about what is this place and what is its purpose.

Distraction upon distraction, that is the technique of the magician to execute the trick.

Samson79

Re: Mr E on Mariah Carey

Unread post by Samson79 »

If we consider ANY unique culture, one that has been around for thousands of years, it should be easy to see/identify that cultures "ways" where that culture is the predominant culture, all of what is acceptable to that culture is out in the open.
Now consider our culture is being "killed off" by that culture, as it settles amongst our people it's "ways" become more evident and easier to observe. As the "host" culture diminishes, the culture that is fast becoming predominant is able to express itself more openly.

Canaanites are historically mentioned in the bible due to the interactions with the Israelites. The Canaanites culturally have always accepted homosexuality, crossdressing, eunuchs, temple prostitutes....castratos, etc etc

Canaanites are now simply enjoying being the "head" while we become the "tail" and if you consider the technology has simply helped bring these "abominations" into the mainstream, we as a western (previously God fearing) nation simply have no way of preventing the climax of their deeply perverted, violent and spiteful psyche.

Transgenderism will now severly effect the pro-creation of the host nations, creating a debilitating confusion and pathway going away from God.
Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice (adrenochrome?). The Canaanites are to be destroyed “that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God” (Deut. 20.18).

Re: institution of marriage, the protection it affords God fearing peoples and for me it's another prophecy fullfilled showing mans naivity and destruction which was explained would happen if people ignored the warnings.
Canaanites are responsible for educating the west, so expect to see more debauched signs. Since there are no people left to remove and destroy the Canaanites modern day relatives then the scripture prophecies God will have to intervene to save a "remnant" of his children.

Transgenderism is only going to become more "mainstream" and accepted generally as resistance diminishes.

Ive stopped worrying about it( not to be confused wit condoning it as I simply dont want it to become my obsession.....life is to short!)
I cannot prevent it or stop it and although I accept it is a thing, I find the best thing to do is to get right with God.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

I was shocked about it when I first became aware of this phenomena, but now I understand why it has been slowly creeping into our lives, the bible explains it perfectly.
I just wish more people knew that this information regarding all this tranny business and more to the point has been there for thousands of years ....I just needed to read it and since I have I pretty much read up on it I now understand all the why/how etc.
Very difficult to find others on the narrow path and people are put off by the word's God and Bible and so choose death instead of life (freedom.....even freedom from confusion!).
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Has that Ronettes, Phil Spector flavor to it... Roni was one of my many crushes. Met her later in life, she was tiny. Tell me it ain't a man....please..

napoleon

let me ask you a question
seeing as the flat earth movement ,for lack of a better term was pushed by masons and other unscrupulous characters ,
a judgement on the shape can be made ,and i have chosen flat

but i digress .

the flat earth movement gained momentum from a group that asks you to question the basics ,then some became the transvestigators not all but a majority i bet could be masons pushing the question everything angle again,which to me only leaves one avenue to prove if they are honest or not ,ask them about 911 , especially my spaceship.

this only proves they are controlled by masons or are a mason .
you'd be amazed what a little bit of unsanctioned truth can do ,i was ,merry christmas
after all make up can make girls look more like the magazines ,so make up can make men pretty aswell,the answer was never an option in this conundrum
napoleon

dirtybenny wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:12 pm Has that Ronettes, Phil Spector flavor to it... Roni was one of my many crushes. Met her later in life, she was tiny. Tell me it ain't a man....please..

just watched the guys from shanna na fall over her ,she's a sexy lady, it is a tune
drum intro is legend
napoleon

it's easy to find the lying masons with truth that is above their paygrade ,my problem is finding honest men.

as i have said many many times fakeologist and the audio chats need to read the blog ,you would soon find the boys that are susceptible to talking bullshit ,this includes all your famous tranny investigators, instead of saying have you seen september clues,try asking do you know who napoleon wilson is ,far better results
whocansee

Unread post by whocansee »

Every celebrity is a Rosicrucian. t.me/bognbogn