A Tucson Labyrinth: Ants in An Age of Artifice Alison McDowell

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

A Tucson Labyrinth: Ants in An Age of Artifice Alison McDowell

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Alison reviews the Ant model and how it is the underlying structure for what we perceive in current reality.

I favor the Ant model over Lez Luthor's Chicken feed model as an explanation for what is out there.

This model is basically putting out events(seeding antfood) into the internet and recording the data of how people(ants) respond to it would explain alot. The AI (SI) then modifies their model of modelling manKIND based on the data of the responses. She characterizes the machine as Pinocchio wanting to be a real boy, as opposed to a demonic attack on manKIND. We differ in our opinions on this.

This would explain Jeffrey Epstein, Andrew Tate, Biden, Trump, Joe Rogan, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Balenciaga, Pizzagate, Monica Lewinsky, Vax injuries, shedding, sterility, population reduction, climate change, flat earth, pushing transgenderism, The machine is modelling manKIND and it needs to collect data on ALL sides of humanity's responses.

This also explains why Youtube content creator's push for you to like, comment, subscribe, smash the bell. They just want you interacting with the machine so the machine could have the most accurate model to simulate you. I will now be suspect of any creator asking for like, comment, and subscribe, as they are acting as AGENTS of the machine (SI).

If you would like to skip the presentation and just see the ant video...I have previously posted it here:

viewtopic.php?p=5728&hilit=ant#p5728