CGI not EGI

Loopy

CGI not EGI

Unread post by Loopy »

I think the use of the term EGI is a misleading part of this psyop. It's not just elites, it's absolutely everywhere, and it's not new, they've always done this... I prefer CGI (Cult Gender Inversion) because the Luciferian cult is far more prevalent than people think. You went to school with these people, you've worked with them; there might be a few in your family, if you dig a bit... And it's not just men to women, but not many people want to talk about that for some reason. I find it strange that self-proclaimed 'transvestigators' find it oh so difficult to identify the FTMs when their 'science' is based on human skeletal structure and biological markers. If you can do it for one gender, why can't you do it for the other? Surely forensic scientists don't have this difficulty identifying female skeletons? Controlled opposition transvestigators are just trying to dam the flood (while pushing Christianity mostly) - the trannies are so obvious now they had to do something... so hey, look at these Hollywood 'babes' not your next door neighbours and their weird lookin kids...
PotatoFieldsForever

Bottom of the pyramid trannies

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It's true, the fact that it is so widespread makes you question the world we live in, it's a "They Live" or muggle/wizard kind of situation. On top of that, nobody talks about it and there is not a single whistleblower. However, I'm not sure that being a tranny is a requirement to be in the club.

As I learned to spot them by looking at the bone structure, the symbols, the tattoos, the gestures, ... Looking back, I've met quite a few of them, even in my own family.

My opinions on this topic are not set in stone but the way I see it, this world is wrong but I think it is by design, we have to realize that we are trapped in Wonderland like Alice, and stop following the evil rabbit.

I'm not a bible guy but this verse resonates with me:
"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them" 1 John 2:15

From here, there is only a few possibilities, you love things of the world, you don't see beyond the trap and you unknowingly play a part in the deception, you join the dark side knowingly and you help run the show with the devil (the trannies or Cipher in the Matrix) or you follow the truth and try to be free from your material condition (no idea if this road lead anywhere).

The way the game is set up seems to be that we are deceived but at the same time the truth is made available somewhere by the showrunners themselves. For instance, I wouldn't be where I am now without help of what I call today the controlled opposition.

I was not raised christian and I don't want to make too many assumptions about God and I don't know what to make of the bible. However, I think the name Jesus is special because it keeps coming up for me in real life and in fiction, I'm not saying the story we are told is correct though.
napoleon

Re: CGI not EGI

Unread post by napoleon »

great post

thank's for taking time to explain

Sendak-Where-the-Wild-Things-Are-CROPPED.jpg
a little on the project camelot masons ,they are being repurposed and sent out into the world , will david wilcox start pushing the crypto . hahaha

psi-riously good video

benny pop this in the right forum for me .
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Loopy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:09 pm And it's not just men to women, but not many people want to talk about that for some reason. I find it strange that self-proclaimed 'transvestigators' find it oh so difficult to identify the FTMs when their 'science' is based on human skeletal structure and biological markers. If you can do it for one gender, why can't you do it for the other?
It's because women give the game away. The whole EGI famous people psyop is based around them having surgery and hormone treatment, and that they change into the opposite sex and are stuck there for the rest of their life. To change a woman into a man, you aren't suddenly going to grow a big head or big hands, the only way that works is if they are wearing something over their real skin, and if it's a glove, it can be taken off.

In that sense it is a satanic cult, because it would rather convince young people to mutilate their bodies than actually own up to what it is really about. I have spotted quite a few people I haven't mentioned here. I go after politicians in Muppet Show, because they are the lowest of the low. Particularly the likes of Sajid "Get-the-Jab" Javid, who I believe has now fucked-off on a book tour donning one of his other personas.

@napoleon, I'm pretty sure I've spotted an absolute beauty who I think deserves to be hung out to dry. It's alway something in the eyes I recognise.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i'm a fan of your posts ,i read them a few times .....so thay sink in a bit alot x

funnily enough daves just asked me about beliefs,i really do think the secret egi's are considered gods incarnate to them ,is it craven images? but this matches the basic golem model also .....

rachel keep doing what your doing .....i love it

The word ‘golem’ is said to appear once in the Bible (Psalms 139:16), and means ‘shapeless mass’ or ‘unfinished substance’ in Hebrew. According to a Talmudic legend, Adam was a golem for the first 12 hours of his existence, indicating that he was a body without a soul. In another legend, the prophet Jeremiah is said to have made a golem. Some believe these legends regarding the creation of golems are merely symbolic in nature, and may refer to a person’s spiritual awakening.

A Rabbi creates a golem

A Rabbi creates a golem. ( Public Domain )

There are others who interpret the stories of the golem literally and believe that it is possible to create such creatures . In the Sefer Yetzirah (meaning ‘Book of Creation / Formation’), there are instructions explaining the creation of golems. Several rabbinic commentaries on this book have provided different explanations about how these directions should be carried out. In most versions, the golem is first formed into a shape resembling a human being.

Homunculus: The Alchemical Creation of Little People with Great Powers
Why Did Ancient Scots Prepare “Frankenstein” Mummies?
The Menhune of Hawaii – Ancient Race or Fictional Fairytale?

How to Bring a Golem to Life
There are several ways given to bring a golem to life. One way, for example, is if its creator were to walk or dance around it while saying a combination of letters from the Hebrew alphabet and the secret name of God. In another version, the letters aleph, mem, and tav (these letters combine to form the word emet, meaning ‘truth’) are required to be written on a golem’s forehead in order to give it life. A third way of bringing a golem to life is to write the name of God on a parchment and stick it into the golem’s arm or mouth.

The golem is first formed in the shape of a human being. Illustration of a golem by Philippe Semeria. The Hebrew word for Truth, one of the names of God, is written on his forehead.

The golem is first formed in the shape of a human being. Illustration of a golem by Philippe Semeria. The Hebrew word for Truth, one of the names of God, is written on his forehead. ( CC BY 3.0 )

The Famous Prague Golem Legend
One of the most famous golem stories is about Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel, an important Talmudic scholar, Jewish mystic, and philosopher. This rabbi is believed to have lived at the end of the 16th century in Prague, which was then part of the Holy Roman Empire. At this time, the Empire was ruled by Rudolf II.

Although Rudolf was an enlightened emperor, the Jews of Prague were subjected to anti-Semitic attacks. In order to protect the Jewish quarter, the rabbi created a golem. As the golem possessed incredible strength, it also helped out with physical labor in the rabbi’s household and the synagogue. Additionally, the golem was given a special necklace made of deerskin and decorated with mystic signs. This necklace made the golem invisible.

Another version of the story states that a Jewish-hating priest tried to incite the Christians of Prague against the Jews near Easter during the spring of 1580. As a result, Rabbi Loew created the golem to protect his people during the Easter season .

i see these folks as either controlled or reveered maybe both ,but i am not a believer in magic or voo doo

so i am left to interpret these stories as the same as ana-kin (without - family) or as gremlins ,rudolphs alchemical court was full of shit ,and the humunculi is a myth

but i do like stories

star wars counterpart to plaugeis paracelsus

is ra el ,magic Darth Plagueis claimed he could influence the midi-chlorians to create life. In the New Republic Era, Imperial scientist Doctor Pershing experimented with blood samples that he harvested from sensitive youngling with a high midi-chlorian count.(ana means without) (kin means family) (without family) anakin skywalker homunculus,s are tight!!

The homunculus first appears by name in alchemical writings attributed to Paracelsus (1493–1541). De natura rerum (1537) outlines his method for creating homunculi:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, 'golem' does fit it, I would agree.

Actors talk about the person they are playing in the third person, it does suggest they could do something in a role and then be able to totally disassociate with it. And there are multiple places, both Old and New Testament that it is quoted "God is no respecter of persons."

If you follow the logic through, gender is fiction, it is part of a persona/mask, God does not respect persons. Opposite of respect...
contempt disrespect disdain disesteem disrepute dishonour derision disgrace discredit disfavour disparagement hate hatred malice ridicule condescension disapproval dislike infamy shame aversion criticism despisal repugnance scorn unpopularity despisement mistrust stigma abomination antipathy condemnation detestation disgust loathing opprobrium repulsion revulsion
If you walk as a persona, then you have no right to be protected by God, therefore you are "rightly" at the mercy of men....TAKE THE JAB!

Listen to what Peter Sellers says, in jest, but not really.